Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Unbeatable Interest Rate At ROSABON FINANCIAL SERVICES - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Unbeatable Interest Rate At ROSABON FINANCIAL SERVICES (1136 Views)

Whats The Current Fixed Deposit Interest Rate For Nigerian Banks / Let Your Money Work For You At Rosabon Financial Services. / Rosabon Financial Services Savings Account Explanation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbeatable Interest Rate At ROSABON FINANCIAL SERVICES by kingsleybrave(m): 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
I have this confidence that when you invest with our company the return interest can be useful on some of your expenses....for instance if you can place two million naira (2,000,000). on our fixed deposit, i will be able to give you 14% interest rate. the formula for our calculation is P*R/100*T/365-WHT. p=principal R=rate T=tenor. WHT= withholding tax. when i did the calculation for the tenor of one year the interest investment will amount to 280,000. after deducting the the withholding tax. it will now amount 266,000. the withholding tax percentage is 5% of the accrued interest investment on maturity. the interesting thing is that you can be collecting your interest investment quarterly, that's every 3 months.if you will be collecting the interest investment quarterly it will amount 66,500 naira.

the account is just like the normal fixed deposit account on other conventional banks but the difference between us and them is on the wholesome interest rate we offer to our client.

we actually use these funds generated to run other businesses like: credit and ( either
cooperate or individual loan) lease. (individual or cooperate lease). we lease out cars, inverter etc...

if its about the security of your invesment ( the money you deposited with us) you don't have problem with that, because rosabon financial services has been on financial services for more than 23years and also licenced by Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) to carry out financial services and also a legible member of equipment leasing association of Nigeria(ELAN), which has asset worth more than 2billion naira

Find the attached file of our company's profile and a detailed proposal of of other products

note: the minimum/maximum fund placement is not two million, you can decide to go higher or lower. it depend on your capability. also note that the higher the fund and longer the tenor(that is how long your are willing to place the money) will the determine the interest rate and there is also a room for interest rate negotiation. customer is also liable to terminate investment before maturity. meaning you can decide to collect your fund before the agreed fixed date. my signature for contact

(1) (Reply)

FOR REAL? Guy Who Brought MMM To Nigeria Collected Over N5billion | See Details / lEKKI ROYAL / How Nairaland Saved Me From MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.