Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,630 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Leadway Assurance Company Limited. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Leadway Assurance Company Limited. (1455 Views)

Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC / My Experience With Leadway Assurance: See How They Treated Me (pics) / How I Was Cheated By Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leadway Assurance Company Limited. by decollex(m): 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
Leadway Assurance Company Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides risk underwriting and related financial services to corporate and individual customers in Nigeria. The company operates through five segments: Non-Life Insurance Business, Life Insurance Business, Trusteeship, Hospitality, and Property Management. The Non-Life Insurance Business segment offers protection against various forms of risk, including engineering, fire, motor, general accident, bond, and marine. The Life Insurance Business segment provides death, permanent disability, or critical illness insurance products for individuals and groups, as well as engages in the acquisition of annuities.
visit www.leadway.com or call 08062534085 for more details on all our insurance products and services.
Re: Leadway Assurance Company Limited. by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 13, 2016
decollex:
For our insurance policies and services at Leadway Assurance Company Limited call me Mr Collins on 08062534085.
This is unprofessional of you.
Didn't they give you some lead generating training at all?
Re: Leadway Assurance Company Limited. by decollex(m): 7:10am On Jul 13, 2016
Bubewilson:
This is unprofessional of you.
Didn't they give you some lead generating training at all?
. what re u saying Mr?
Re: Leadway Assurance Company Limited. by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 13, 2016
decollex:
. what re u saying Mr?
Chances are that 70% of prospects that will see your post won't bother to get across to you.
It appeared plain and uninspiring. You didn't communicate value and most prospect might not see the need to engage you further because you totally appeared unprofessional.

With what you have, I think you downgraded Leadway with professional apathy.

My thoughts.
Build some content around what a life insurance policy is, the benefit to a person, why Leadway is a life insurance company of choice: your experience in the industry, etc.

This is just my opinion though, I had established contact with Leadway sometime ago on something else and thier staff exhibited professionalism and commitment in the work they do, I think you should exhibit same.
I was only taken aback when I encountered the simpleton your post communicated about such a reputable firm.

(1) (Reply)

Is MMM Paying?? / How To Analyse Nigerian Stock Exchange And Manage Portfolio On Mobile / Earn up to 10k every month with no investment. I am making it.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.