Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? (3676 Views)

How do i Travel To China,what it takes / The Biggest Things Ever To Be Transported By Sea / Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by AliAiyes: 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
@°°°°
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
You pay with ur life by spend much time on sea. Its not worth it
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by hotspec(m): 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
Yes. its possible. Just take ur swimming suit and enter d LAGOON. U will see yourself @ d WHITEHOUSE
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
OP you do you want to stress yourself?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by warrenweste(m): 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
Wrong section.. Take it to travel section.. And yes you can..there are some few cruise ships that ply Lagos to new York

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by dope234: 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
shocked is anyone chasing u out of the country. it's very risky, I read the story of two brothers that travelled through Mediterranean sea, the elder brother lost his life. it's risky, my opinion though...
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by khalhokage(m): 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
Op you didn't specify whether it was legit travel with proper papers and an actual sea faring vessel or you're looking smuggle yourself abroad.
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by zibi5: 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
AliAiyes:
@°°°°
This man is tired of nigeria hardship and want to travel by Sea

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by iheanyi40(m): 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
bro it's possible but it's risky Na legit travel abi na smuggling things grin no worry naija go soon beta cheesy
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Phonefanatic: 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
Don't end up as a meal for sea creatures
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by johnwizey: 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
1000 ways to die
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by SpicyMimi(f): 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lol why is everyone acting like it is a suicidal mission? Don't people travel to US from Lagos on a monthly or weekly basis?

Bro's but why naaa? Na so Naija bad reach? Lol I can't imagine being surrounded by water for weeks...kaaaai! Please wait for your time.
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by dhakingpin(m): 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
SpicyMimi:
Lol why is everyone acting like it is a suicidal mission? Don't people travel to US from Lagos on a monthly or weekly basis?

Bro's but why naaa? Na so Naija bad reach? Lol I can't imagine being surrounded by water for weeks...kaaaai! Please wait for your time.

what's the difference from seeing heaven for 11hours.....sea still better if u die ur cop go complete than plane

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by kellz0(m): 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
guy enter europea by road.... From libya to italy strainqt up... Just hold 400k for everythinq.
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by SpicyMimi(f): 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
dhakingpin:

what's the difference from seeing heaven for 11hours.....sea still better if u die ur cop go complete than plane
Not my portion ...

If you gonna be on air for 11hours, its much better than being in a ship for weeks or months

I sense you battling with fear too...

"God has not giving us the spirit of fear, but of sound mind."
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by witorwitoutyou(m): 7:06am On Jul 13, 2016
Don't stress ursef
Do u live in lagos.If Yes

Just take a bus goin to egbeda,from dere take anoda bus goin to agbaara,b4 getting to agbaara,highlight at a T-junction near Okokomaiko,just walk straight and turn left,adjacent to d giant bill board u will c queues of empty buses/keke Napep with deir conductors shouting NEW YORK city,NEW YORK City,NEW YORK city,its just 30Naira from dere.wish u a safe journey
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Mzdivacious(f): 7:09am On Jul 13, 2016
hotspec:

ur father is stupid, and ure reflecting dt here. What happens to ur sense of humour? Even d OP was humorous in his write up (@°°°°°). So wetin concern u- big diarrhea mouth. shallow brain. Quote me again and c
calm the Bleep down n realise u were actually immature in your responses sir!
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Mzdivacious(f): 7:10am On Jul 13, 2016
witorwitoutyou:
Don't stress ursef
Do u live in lagos.If Yes

Just take a bus goin to egbeda,from dere take anoda bus goin to agbaara,b4 getting to agbaara,highlight at a T-junction near Okokomaiko,just walk straight and turn left,adjacent to d giant bill board u will c queues of empty buses/keke Napep with deir conductors shouting NEW YORK city,NEW YORK City,NEW YORK city,its just 30Naira from dere.wish u a safe journey
;Dthink this is funny?
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by hotspec(m): 9:33am On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 13, 2016
Yes op it's very possible. one of my mom's patients went to the usa with his family as stoaways on a container vessel. He has a green card now. It's very risky but worth it at the end.
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by dasparrow: 11:51am On Jul 13, 2016
tensazangetsu:
Yes op it's very possible. one of my mom's patients went to the usa with his family as stoaways on a container vessel. He has a green card now. It's very risky but worth it at the end.

Hmmm, abeg o!

@Post

Why don't you try online dating? Then once you fall in love genuinely, your foreign spouse will file for you once you both are married. It is a more legit option instead of going by sea to Europe or America. Wish you all the best.
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Raydos: 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
bro. my best advice for you is to find a girl immediately you board the ship, and propose to her... make sure you guys play love,... and after that wait for 2months so that you guys can die like jack and rose in titanic ship... don't forget to have hot s.ex ooh, at least for the very last time grin
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by stevups(m): 9:28am On Sep 17, 2022
kellz0:
guy enter europea by road.... From libya to italy strainqt up... Just hold 400k for everythinq.
I need explanation
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Greenback: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2022
Get internationally recognised seaman papers and get a job onboard international vessel running the states like one of those bringing wheat from Texas to Lagos and you be sailing the states as you like
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by kellz0(m): 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
stevups:

I need explanation
?

(1) (Reply)

Qatar Visa / Paying In And Withdraw Money In Foreign Country From Nigerian Bank Account? / Judicial Review Or Go Back To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.