Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,516 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

How do i Travel To China,what it takes - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How do i Travel To China,what it takes (7448 Views)

Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi / Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How do i Travel To China,what it takes by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2018
Please do anybody knows
How much and what it take to travel to China
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by ropodinho3633(m): 5:21am On Jan 14, 2018
If you are a graduate come on working visa if not come on student visa and teach English, if I tell you the amount you will be making per month you will never think of America in your life, am in shenyang don't come to shenyang oooo, is terribly cold if you can withstand it come. Don't come on business visa and this think you want to work oooo unless you want to join our Nigerian brothers /sisters in Guangzhou

1 Like

Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 14, 2018
ropodinho3633:
If you are a graduate come on working visa if not come on student visa and teach English, if I tell you the amount you will be making per month you will never think of America in your life, am in shenyang don't come to shenyang oooo, is terribly cold if you can withstand it come. Don't come on business visa and this think you want to work oooo unless you want to join our Nigerian brothers /sisters in Guangzhou
den hw can one cum der
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 14, 2018
ropodinho3633:
I just want to go and buy goods
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by ezeonye2014: 8:18am On Jan 14, 2018
nnamdiokere45:
den hw can one cum der
dear brothers, I am asking this for my brother he base in Mozambique he want to go to Taiwan to stay,please is it a good place,
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 14, 2018
ropodinho3633:

Will the amount earned from teaching English be enough to pay for subsequent school fees for the next session if perhaps one decided to come via student visa.
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by KIDfurniture(m): 12:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
How can one get work visa ?
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by Funnyguy83: 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
Am intrested. How do i go about it ?
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by KIDfurniture(m): 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
Who go answer our questions

1 Like

Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
KIDfurniture:
Who go answer our questions
the only answer could come if this make FP
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by ropodinho3633(m): 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
You can all do your visa yourselves without any agent, I did mine myself. If you coming as a student you are not allow to work, but me work oooo. But if you really want to work and enjoy yourself apply for work visa.

1 Like

Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by ropodinho3633(m): 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
At all do not hesitate to ask any questions about China visa.
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by ropodinho3633(m): 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
slimany:

Will the amount earned from teaching English be enough to pay for subsequent school fees for the next session if perhaps one decided to come via student visa.
You are not allow to work with student visa, but trust we Nigerian
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by ropodinho3633(m): 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
Funnyguy83:
Am intrested. How do i go about it ?

What type of visa
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by ropodinho3633(m): 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
[quote author=KIDfurniture post=64186923]How can one get work visa ?[/

What type of visa
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
ropodinho3633:
You can all do your visa yourselves without any agent, I did mine myself. If you coming as a student you are not allow to work, but me work oooo. But if you really want to work and enjoy yourself apply for work visa.
how much do it cost if you don't work with an agent
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by ropodinho3633(m): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
KIDfurniture:
How can one get work visa ?

Not easy to get work visa brother, I don't mean you can get it, you need to have someone here that has company, then such person can get you a letter from ministry of work here.
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by ropodinho3633(m): 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
amani63:
how much do it cost if you don't work with an agent

Depend on the type of visa you want
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
ropodinho3633:

Depend on the type of visa you want
business visa just want to go and buy ladies shoes
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
ropodinho3633:

What type of visa

say one wants to process students visa, how much in rough estimation should be ones budget? and moreover, I agree they do not allow students to work, but can that wages earn via the side work fit pay another session if perhaps.
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
ropodinho3633:

You need a company here to issue you invitation letter.
no problem when am ready I will contact you
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
ropodinho3633:

The amount you pay as medicine student is different from engineering student, and engineering is different from commercial courses. Yes the wages you earn via the side work can pay another session, it all depends on you and people you meet here

okay. thanks for these clue.
Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by samuelkingz(m): 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
I just dedicated today to reading about teaching English in China and believe me its worth a try...imagine making $3k on a normal...then if you re a real hustler,more could be made..cost of living is cheap there also...you could save up and buy hood which you can send back home...brothers...I think we should give this China a try....the work Visa may be hard but its worth a try...let's research more and put our heads together by sharing info and resource to aid us all ..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How do i Travel To China,what it takes by Funnyguy83: 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
ropodinho3633:

What type of visa
students visa .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uk Visa Application And Renewal (the New System) / Information On Botswana / Uk Marriage Visa- Pls Help. What Are The Info Needed Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.