Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College (46999 Views)

Chibokgirls Graduate From School(photos) / Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. / Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College by hotspec(m): 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
BudeYahooCom:
Now yusuf can lend his illiterate, murderous certificateless father his certificate after spending millions of Nigerdelta oil money in UK education system while hungry demented zombies are hailing his illiterate father from Masood Abiola poly, osun poly, KWASU, Ibadan poly and other ricketty institutions they have in their neck of the woods.

Yusuf Buhari for president of yoruba muslims and hausa yoots come 2023! grin

1 Like

Re: Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College by AngelAhnie(f): 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
HDee:

Ohh? Sorry about that, i thought you were.
Thanks, I feel like a Princess right now...so guys here too dey apologise cheesy
Re: Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College by Makapounse(m): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
Who said Buhari has no money to obtained #28m APC presidential form ? Those people must be very funny

1 Like

Re: Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College by Timi141: 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
Meanwhile Oau is still closed #reopenOAU

1 Like

Re: Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College by Kosy79(f): 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
Both d past and present politicians are so very stupid u know why? Malia Obama will never applyto study in UNN, Unilag, UI, AOU, Unilorin e.t.c but our politicians will rather die than not to send their children to study abroad, i pray Donald Trump wins so that will send all d stupid Nigerians studying outside back to Nigeria to develop their education system. We have very intelligent people from all tribes in Nigeria but our stupid old fools are not helping us, Jamb will frustrate students until d passion for education is gone they will wake up today and say they have scraped post-utme tomorrow they will say another thing. Why can't we improve our education system and see our children producing what is more than apple or Iphones, seeing brilliant students that are more than Albert Eistein. If Nigerians starting producing cars that will attract Americans e.t.c to patronise will satan turn to christain? When shall we equip our schools and watch students excel? When shall we reduce d years students spends in schools and have young graduates? When shall our education disturb d government and not oil?. Nigeria is not helping Nigerians i tell u, if doubt it check our politicians and see for urself. Well congrat to them na una luck.

4 Likes

Re: Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
toba400:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-llR5MZhKc5A/V4UTmlf3-II/AAAAAAAJ34Q/vbgDh5z-x4kY-IGf4aAjqF1i2rjxoj1TgCLcB/s1600/index.jpg[/img]

Congrats to them.

See more photos after the cut..

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/12/photos-president-buharis-children-yusuf-zahra-graduate-from-college/

I laugh at the education sector in Nigeria, from OBJ, to GEJ now Buhari all their kids school in top 1000 universities, meanwhile our education sector languishes

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
FagsamPHP:
Awon Omo Buhari the Dullard (The Children of Of Buhari the Dullard)

Buhari the certificateless Monkey!!!!!!
ur papa the 'certificateful' bozo
Re: Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College by oloworulz(m): 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
BudeYahooCom:
Now yusuf can lend his illiterate, murderous certificateless father his certificate after spending millions of Nigerdelta oil money in UK education system while hungry demented zombies are hailing his illiterate father from Masood Abiola poly, osun poly, KWASU, Ibadan poly and other ricketty institutions they have in their neck of the woods.

abeg wetin dis idiiot dey talk?

1 Like

Re: Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College by Deepfreezer(m): 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
omolola15:

ATOLE AGBALAGBA
did they start college may 29 2015? That they spent your oil money to pay their fees. So because their father is now the president they don't have the right to school abroad? Sadly you still have 2 years and 10 months to wail. Continue olodo. Oh and you already know it's Buhari till 2023... Thumbs up.
I pity ur generation.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College by Deepfreezer(m): 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
omolola15:

ATOLE AGBALAGBA
did they start college may 29 2015? That they spent your oil money to pay their fees. So because their father is now the president they don't have the right to school abroad? Sadly you still have 2 years and 10 months to wail. Continue olodo. Oh and you already know it's Buhari till 2023... Thumbs up.
I pity ur generation.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
todayboy:
See them thief family using our money to school abroad

How come non of the children study in USA if Aisha hand is clean

ur stupiidity no get part two....is it Buhari's fault that ur father is wallowing in abject poverty?
Re: Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College by omolola15(m): 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
Deepfreezer:
I pity ur generation.

I don't need your pity. The dude should have just shared his opinion without insulting yoruba as a whole. Did you even read his comment at all? Can you type that trash he typed?

I won't prove my point by hauling abuses at your tribe or your religion. Check my previous comments.
Re: Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College by cosmosekeh: 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
which grade them graduate with?
definitely not 1st class,else zombies for no let us drink water keep cup#family of a dullard

1 Like

Re: Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College by HDee(m): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Thanks, I feel like a Princess right now...so guys here too dey apologise cheesy

Lol grin
Of course, we have plenty of 'em, who ego epp? Its just how it should be..

Thanks for the flattery though wink
Re: Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College by Deepfreezer(m): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
omolola15:

I don't need your pity. The dude should have just shared his opinion without insulting yoruba as a whole. Did you even read his comment at all? Can you type that trash he typed?

I won't prove my point by hauling abuses at your tribe or your religion. Check my previous comments.
it's alright
Re: Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College by caracas: 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
BudeYahooCom:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College by AngelAhnie(f): 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
HDee:

Lol grin
Of course, we have plenty of 'em, who ego epp? Its just how it should be..

Thanks for the flattery though wink
I was not flattering when I said that..all I see here in politics section is hardened bullies..Nice one Hdeegrin
Re: Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College by DarkLover: 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
farouk0403:

Please most you badmouth everything, just keep quite if you don't have anything to say.

you can't even write in English and you are here mocking someone.

You corrected someone, yet you don't know the difference between quite and quiet, anyway your point is valid. Hi!

1 Like

Re: Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College by happney65: 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
And their father claims he does not have 27Million to purchase Nomination form and took a loan from the Bank. omolola15 now you can see zoombiemism is in ur blood.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College by omolola15(m): 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
happney65:
And their father claims he does not have 27Million to purchase Nomination form and took a loan from the Bank. omolola15 now you can see zoombiemism is in ur blood.

And did I ever told you I believed Buhari when he said he didn't have 25 million? Remember he's a politician.
Re: Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College by Kobicove(m): 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
The children of a certain guy who sold a dummy to gullible Nigerians about him being of modest means!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College by mathskill: 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
BudeYahooCom:

"yoots" to spell youths is headache to you and you have the guts to ridicule someone
Re: Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College by HDee(m): 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I was not flattering when I said that..all I see here in politics section is hardened bullies..Nice one Hdeegrin

Yea, you're right, politics is the hell on NL.

It's my pleasure.. grin
Re: Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College by experimentist: 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
[size=15pt]Oh Wailers, what's up? grin[/size]
Re: Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College by adconline(m): 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
They scream and shout how they're willing to die for Naija, but their kids go to school abroad, they go for medical checkup abroad, Thru have investments, account and houses abroad, they have dual citizenship.. They only enslave their wilfully ignorant followers but not their safe- haven countries.. This is why Cameron called us fantastically corrupt

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
Beautiful Family.. Baba should be there too.
Re: Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College by DedeNkem: 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
Where did buhari get the money?
He's a very corrupt man!
Re: Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
with first class undecided ?
Re: Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College by histemple: 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
farouk0403:

Please most you badmouth everything, just keep quite if you don't have anything to say.

And you think you are better than him, right?

MUST not "most"

Keep QUIET not "quite"

1 Like

Re: Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College by kiddkash(m): 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
farouk0403:

you are bashing someone. what in most you bad mouth someone

1 Like

Re: Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College by kiddkash(m): 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
farouk0403:

you are bashing someone. what is most you bad mouth someone pot calling a kettle black

1 Like

Re: Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College by Clairvoyant(m): 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
umaryusuf:
Good for them and the nation at large.
pls hush! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GEJ Media Chat On AIT, NTA: Live Updates / Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque / Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.