Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,319 members, 7,850,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1731 Views)

500 FUNNIEST/WITTIEST Replies Or Comments On Nairaland By iLegend (Pictures) / / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
Re: by Young03(m): 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
are u serious?
Re: by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
iLegend:
The only thing I fake is orgásm.... I moan like mad.

Couldn't read all you wrote up there. But the above quote shocked me. You fake orgasm and moan like mad - are you gay?
Re: by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
Abeg na wetin I dey find here......*runs out of thread*
Re: by IamLEGEND1: 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2016

Re: by lodscott(m): 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
the beauty of the internet is that this guy, might just be a virgin.
anyway I'd have to disagree on the moaning part. I last as long as I want and I don't moan durring sex. I can grunt once or twice but guys moaning?? sounds likes some gay shii to me.
Re: by ouigy99(m): 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
Thebachelor:

Couldn't read all you wrote up there. But the above quote shocked me. You fake orgasm and moan like mad - are you gay?

You dey ask person wey name his nacking system "Davido" if he is gay?

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
ouigy99:

You dey ask person wey name his nacking system "Davido" if he is gay?
cheesycheesy cheesy
Re: by vicstar(m): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
• • • • • Cool tips mahn!! cool
Re: by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2016

Re: by holluphemydavid(m): 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
The OP must be a professor
Re: by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2016

Re: by mizzbouqui(f): 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
Okay ayaf hear
Re: by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
iLegend:

Haha I'm probably gay! I get involved. Most men don't get involved. They fear their involvement will make them cum quickly and it's true,cuz they've refused to train and prepare. They depend on drugs.
All my exes are still in contact. If I were a robot, then it would've been a different case. Don't get it twisted, I act like a robot once in a while. My default is get involved and act like you've never had sex for 5 months. I love noisy sex. We shout and yell. I can't fúck when children are around. Mehn! It's crazy! Give it a try.

Hahahaha. No thanks. Am guaranteed to sound awkward if l tried dat.... I do get involved though,talk dirty and play rough at times. But l leave the moaning for the fairer sex. And l never fake orgasm. If she can't keep up l just slide out,let her catch her breath,then work her out her again. But if she's too weak to continue l'd leave her be. No faking for me,too macho for that.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
iLegend:

@highlighted. A pinch of arrogance. Not bad sha, but mixed with humor will be great. It's not what you say, but how and the situation you say 'em.

Keep safe

True.
Problem with written communication is that you can't tell the tone of the sender,so sometimes the message gets misinterpreted.
I meant that jocularly anyway.

Safe to you too.
Re: by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
iLegend

"Except a man be initiated he cannot join in the Chants of the spirits".

Don't mind the guys. They see it as embarrassing while some think it is a woman's thing and doing so makes them effeminate and possible gay. Homophobia is real. smiley

They do not know what a turn on it is to a larger percentage of women. To hear them groan out of pure pleasure. Just as a woman's moans and heavy breathing are feedback to us guys and music to our ears, so it is encouraging to women to hear their men make these sounds of ecstasy. Moaning, groaning and sexy noises are feedback which helps them to know that they are "delicious" to the guy and that the guy is enjoying every second and every inch of her.

Guys,the women also need that feedback. Some groaning,moaning, some soft whispers. Note nothing too exaggerated. I mean, they neednt ask us the silly "have you come"? Question.

Give her good feed back, that she is worth every ounce she put into allowing you have her. And you are enjoying and making a good use of the trust she put in you by allowing her guard down for this pleasurable intimate moment to happen. Common guys, don't be too old fashioned. Make them know they are delicious and you could survive only on them all year round.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Sex In The Afternoon Is Loved By Most Women / My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! / How To Stop Loving Someone Who Doesn’t Love You Back (you ARE BETTER)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.