Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Photo Of Seun Egbeyemi EKSU Accident Victim - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo Of Seun Egbeyemi EKSU Accident Victim (30661 Views)

PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira / Accident Victim Becomes Benson Idahosa University Best Graduating Student / EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Seun Egbeyemi EKSU Accident Victim by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ekiti again..
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbeyemi EKSU Accident Victim by superfelix: 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
Rip
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbeyemi EKSU Accident Victim by FuckTheMods: 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
iswallker:
She was rolling with the big boiz....so sad...god grant the family the strength to bear the loss..
roll with big boys? Do you know her in person?
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbeyemi EKSU Accident Victim by HaneefahRN(f): 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
RIP. The sight of her broken arm got me near tears. May God console their parents and loved ones
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbeyemi EKSU Accident Victim by eleburu(f): 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
JoelXclusive:
RIP fine girl

I'm seeing a different seun

tot it was seun osewa...@op

na joke ooo

but how many people dey bear this girl name for Fb .
na y I no wan like Fb again

like 10 people go dey bear my name.. out of that 10 8 na fake..
the remaining two na me and person. sha .

guy go charge ur battery
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbeyemi EKSU Accident Victim by Akinaukwa: 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
I feel more for the parents and guardians who never knew their daughter has left the school to go flex with friends. What a pity and a painful death.
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbeyemi EKSU Accident Victim by Akinaukwa: 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
I feel more for the parents and guardians who never knew their daughter has left the school to go flex with friends. What a pity and a painful avoidable death.
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbeyemi EKSU Accident Victim by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 13, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbeyemi EKSU Accident Victim by sbabimbola(f): 2:13am On Jul 13, 2016
Emilokoiyawon:
cool Do people even know how to drive in this country, Nigeria, again?

That axis of the road is notorious for ghastly motor accidents, claimed several lives over the years, THERE'S NEED FOR SPEED LIMITS SIGNS and most of these Ekiti drivers are always under influence of hard drinks 24/7.....

May God protect us all, Amen......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Seun Egbeyemi EKSU Accident Victim by solaere(m): 4:46am On Jul 13, 2016
I heard it was a sacrifice/ritual but dis is bad student for rituals nowadays chai dis is much what kinda blood does Ado pple needs to drink dat make's dem dis mean....hmmm .RiP.
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbeyemi EKSU Accident Victim by Chicent(m): 4:58am On Jul 13, 2016
Keep resting on the bossom of the lord...... Sun re
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbeyemi EKSU Accident Victim by iswallker(m): 5:43am On Jul 13, 2016
FuckTheMods:
roll with big boys? Do you know her in person?

When she was travelling with a couple of drunk boys in a Lexus nko...so they gave a lift bah....
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbeyemi EKSU Accident Victim by Kazzman(m): 5:55am On Jul 13, 2016
eleburu:
So sad, her name is Seun Egbeyemi. She was among the students that was involved in a ghastly motor accident Yesterday Night in Front of NNPC Ado
Ekiti Along Iworoko.
R. I. P

source: http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/07/photo-of-seun-egbeyemi-ekiti-university.html?m=1

It is so sad that we are hearing this sad news from Ekiti again, I will like to advise the Ekiti State government to do something to that NNPC Road along Iworoko Ekiti, people do overspeed when getting to that spot. Something similar to this happened when I was still an undergraduate at UNAD around 2007 or 2008. We should stop the perennial wasting of people's lives by this same road. SPEED BREAKER can be constructed to control the disaster.
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbeyemi EKSU Accident Victim by dpenzy: 5:56am On Jul 13, 2016
RIP
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbeyemi EKSU Accident Victim by pentzuatzil(m): 6:30am On Jul 13, 2016
Shey she died in.?
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbeyemi EKSU Accident Victim by akindele487(m): 6:48am On Jul 13, 2016
Rip..God no go leave us
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbeyemi EKSU Accident Victim by dadebayo1(m): 7:32am On Jul 13, 2016
JoelXclusive:
RIP fine girl

I'm seeing a different seun

tot it was seun osewa...@op

na joke ooo

but how many people dey bear this girl name for Fb

na y I no wan like Fb again

like 10 people go dey bear my name.. out of that 10 8 na fake..

the remaining two na me and person. sha

Sorry you have the wrong Facebook page.. That is not her page in the screenshot
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbeyemi EKSU Accident Victim by FuckTheMods: 7:52am On Jul 13, 2016
iswallker:

When she was travelling with a couple of drunk boys in a Lexus nko...so they gave a lift bah....
hmmm nothing really dey this world o my brother. may God have mercy on her soul.
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbeyemi EKSU Accident Victim by adebayoadeola: 10:29am On Jul 13, 2016
sleep well gal, may God grant your Family and EKSU at large the fortitude to bear the loss. may the Lord forgive the deads.
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbeyemi EKSU Accident Victim by SolomonAdeola: 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
That road has been tested and trusted for ghastly motor accidents. God saw me through my stay in that town. Especially that NNPC spot. It's crazy mehn....RIP Seun
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbeyemi EKSU Accident Victim by gracehouse(f): 12:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
Kazzman:

It is so sad that we are hearing this sad news from Ekiti again, I will like to advise the Ekiti State government to do something to that NNPC Road along Iworoko Ekiti, people do overspeed when getting to that spot. Something similar to this happened when I was still an undergraduate at UNAD around 2007 or 2008. We should stop the perennial wasting of people's lives by this same road. SPEED BREAKER can be constructed to control the disaster.

Please any 2011 unad graduate ?please I need ur help.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results / Nigerian Universities Compared With Football Clubs, The Result Is Amazing / What Makes A Door Shake When Another Is Opened Or Closed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.