Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

I Have No Godfather In Politics - Sherrif - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Godfather In Politics - Sherrif (379 Views)

I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose / Ali Modu Sherrif Meets With Babangida Behind Close Door In Minna. Photos / Ali Modu Sherrif In High Spirits As He Arrives His Residence After Victory. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have No Godfather In Politics - Sherrif by lamzybaby: 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, call on all PDP loyalists across the country to stop the smear campaigns and address issues in their collective quest to find a lasting solution to the crisis that has beset the party.

This call becomes necessary in the face of recent reports planted in some sections of the media, alluding that Senator Buruji Kashamu is a godfather to National Chairman, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff.

In a statement released through his Media Adviser Inuwa Bwala:

Sherrif stated While it remains obvious that the said report was part of the mischief and orchestrated smear campaigns embarked upon by some people, against the National Chairman, we wish to state for the avoidance of doubt that, he has no godfather in politics and Senator Buruji Kashamu could not be have been one.

More: http://nigerianpilot.com/no-godfather-politics-sherrif/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria spends $11bn yearly on food importation / Photos: Ben Murray-bruce Pays A Condolence Visit To The Family Of Ojo Maduekwe / How Negotiable Is Nigeria's Political Unity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.