Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

British Prime Minister Moving Things Out Of Govt House (photo) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / British Prime Minister Moving Things Out Of Govt House (photo) (654 Views)

Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister / Hailemariam Desalegn Resigns As Ethiopia's Prime Minister / David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Prime Minister Moving Things Out Of Govt House (photo) by AKAKAK(m): 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
Pictured below is the British prime minister assisting to move his things house of the government house since steeping down tomorrow for another person (Theresa May). This is how humble these people are and how they see political positions as an opportunity to serve and not to be served. I hope our leaders in Nigeria and Africa Generally can take a cue from this.

Re: British Prime Minister Moving Things Out Of Govt House (photo) by kachimighty0000: 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ok......I'm waiting wen buhari will start packing his

1 Like

Re: British Prime Minister Moving Things Out Of Govt House (photo) by HungerBAD: 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
That Shirt looks familiar right?

The shoe and shirt looks exactly the same one ,that Goodluck wore the day he was packing his load with shame from Aso Rock.

3 Likes

Re: British Prime Minister Moving Things Out Of Govt House (photo) by mbhs139(m): 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
AKAKAK:

Pictured below is the British prime minister assisting to move his things house of the government house since steeping down tomorrow for another person (Theresa May). This is how humble these people are and how they see political positions as an opportunity to serve and not to be served. I hope our leaders in Nigeria and Africa Generally can take a cue from this

Sorry bro, that's a false hope. It ain't gonna happen in this part of the world. Him do even resign, talk less of parking his belongings? Abi o ti resign ni?
Re: British Prime Minister Moving Things Out Of Govt House (photo) by modath(f): 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
kachimighty0000:

You are in luck, 2019 (at least) is right round the corner. smiley
Re: British Prime Minister Moving Things Out Of Govt House (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
Wow... See humility.
Re: British Prime Minister Moving Things Out Of Govt House (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
HungerBAD:
That Shirt looks familiar right?

The shoe and shirt looks exactly the same one ,that Goodluck wore the day he was packing his load with shame from Aso Rock.

That's the same Buhari the dullard will wear when he leaves.
Re: British Prime Minister Moving Things Out Of Govt House (photo) by Thewrath(m): 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
I see
Re: British Prime Minister Moving Things Out Of Govt House (photo) by obailala(m): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
kachimighty0000:
Even if he packs out, another APC man moves in; the end to your sorrows may not be in sight. grin cheesy
Re: British Prime Minister Moving Things Out Of Govt House (photo) by kachimighty0000: 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
[quote author=obailala post=47474316]Even if he packs out, another APC man moves in; the end to your sorrows may not be in sight. grin cheesy[/quote
I don't care where d person comes 4rm...hence he is not callous & insensitive as d man.

70% of Nigerians are in pain...d few dat would afford a square meal can no longer eat all because of his doings, nigeria is getting worst

& jus because u can eat doesn't mean u should b insensitive too....people lyk u are d reason y dis country can't move beyond wat will are now....Cos u have been blinded by d little kobo dat enters ur pocket. FOOL
Re: British Prime Minister Moving Things Out Of Govt House (photo) by AngelAhnie(f): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
God bless you Sir, the thieves in Naija can never do this...

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Wins The Republican Nomination / Mexican Mayor Shot Dead, Second Mayor Killed In 2 Days / What Will Determine Who Becomes America's next President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.