Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Do Babies Go To Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Babies Go To Heaven? (555 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Babies Go To Heaven? by Phi001(m): 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
Okay, this question has been bugging me for a few hours.
1. If a baby dies immediately after it's born, does the baby go to heaven or not?
2. If your answer is no, give your reasons. If your answer is yes, at what age does the child begin to take responsibility for his/her actions?
N.B: This land is limited to Christian theists, trespassers keep off!!! Especially atheists!!!!
Re: Do Babies Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
No idea.
Re: Do Babies Go To Heaven? by KingEbukaNaija: 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
The answer to your question and more are here : https://www.nairaland.com/3220590/questions-god-bible-christianity-bring
Re: Do Babies Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
Atheist are also non conformist and so I just have to break your rule by coming on your post.

Would a baby go to heaven after death?

Let's get it straight, A baby just put to bed has a tabularaza clean slated mind and same time has no conscience. Again, children start to think at the age of 3, some starts 5 that's why you hear them curious to asking random questions.

So back to the question, would a baby go to heaven after death?

Well, There is no answer to this question as the question remain invalid. Moreorless you asking, what colour is air?

Yes, it was a perfect constructed grammar but not worthy of answer because, it would make two f ools freely exhibiting ignorance if anybody deems it possible to have answer to your question.

Lastly, if you eventually find the lucky fellow F**l that tells you yes to your question, Ensure you require proof or maybe picture of how heaven looks like too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Babies Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
I'm coming back....
Re: Do Babies Go To Heaven? by Phi001(m): 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
aaronson:
Atheist are also non conformist and so I just have to break your rule by coming on your post.

Would a baby go to heaven after death?

Let's get it straight, A baby just put to bed has a tabularaza clean slated mind and same time has no conscience. Again, children start to think at the age of 3, some starts 5 that's why you hear them curious to asking random questions.

So back to the question, would a baby go to heaven after death?

Well, There is no answer to this question as the question remain invalid. Moreorless you asking, what colour is air?

Yes, it was a perfect constructed grammar but not worthy of answer because, it would make two f ools freely exhibiting ignorance if anybody deems it possible to have answer to your question.

Lastly, if you eventually find the lucky fellow F**l that tells you yes to your question, Ensure you require proof or maybe picture of how heaven looks like too.

I would debate with you....but you're not even wrong. I can't imagine that an English question would have an arithmetic solution. This is the exact reason why I don't want atheist replies.
Re: Do Babies Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
Phi001:

I would debate with you....but you're not even wrong. I can't imagine that an English question would have an arithmetic solution. This is the exact reason why I don't want atheist replies.
Logically and commonsensically, if you admit I wasn't wrong, then what's your new opinion of dead babies and heaven?
Re: Do Babies Go To Heaven? by Phi001(m): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
aaronson:
Logically and commonsensically, if you admit I wasn't wrong, then what's your new opinion of dead babies and heaven?
I don't have a new opinion.....I believe they go to heaven at least till they get to the age where they can differentiate between right and wrong.
Also, for the record, I never said you were right.
Re: Do Babies Go To Heaven? by Richirich713: 6:00am On Jul 13, 2016
Yes babies go to heaven.
Re: Do Babies Go To Heaven? by terrezo2002(m): 7:56am On Jul 13, 2016
Babies go to heaven. I think 3 years downwards are innocent.
According to the 7 Columbian youths about visions of heaven, they said there were a lot of babies there, and one of them had the privilege of being shown his aborted baby.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Fail To Obey The Ten Commandments? / 2 In 1 OTG Flash Drive With Over 3,000 Christian Ebooks / Uncovering Lost, Secret, Censored, And Forbidden Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.