Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale (49424 Views)

Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching / Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by NEHLIVE: 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) Pastor Enoch Adeboye has paid a condolence visit to the family of Mrs Mojisola Elisha Olawale, who was butchered in the early hours of Saturday around Gbazango-West area of Kubwa by some unknown person(s). She was a pastor at a RCCG branch in the area. Here are some pics..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/photos-from-pastor-adeboyes-condolence.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by NEHLIVE: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
hmm. this life!

Watch the video of Pastor Adeboye's visit & what he said to the family here» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/photos-from-pastor-adeboyes-condolence.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by JoelXclusive: 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
RIP...

hope he compensates the family

cos if I be the man..
I no go attend redeem again

*shinesteeth*

MAN of God!!

IPhone 7 is coming out in September...whi
ch means iPhone 6 is going to be cheap....And will result in the fall of price of iPhone 5
So that I will be able to afford iPhone 4s

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
undecided after she aff died. Life. Smh
Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by martineverest(m): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
@ angelb4,hope u can see daddy GO's pics.....cos,u were looking for his pics in oda thread

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by tropaz(m): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
We all shall die, one after d other....its sequential...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by saaedlee: 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
RIP to the Woman's soul and wish the family fortitude to bear the loss.

The killers might not necessarily be Muslims, they might be some persons who in their own interest decided to end the woman's life...

It's saddening that an act like this can be carried out in the Nation's Capital without an address by the Presidency...

In saner climes a total lockdown would be initiated and a massive manhunt carried out, fishing out the killers in no time, but alas it is Nigeria were we got porous borders and we most aren't our "brothers keepers"

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by replete(m): 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
JoelXclusive:
RIP...

cos if I be the man..

*shinesteeth*

MAN of God!!

ch means iPhone 6 is going to be cheap....And will result in the fall of price of iPhone 5
Lol #crazy guy @ b part

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by fkpboss: 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
if the lord is the shepherd it's okay to be the sheep

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by omofem: 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
Good move daddy G.O

5 Likes

Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by SIRKAY98(m): 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
So painfull but God knows best

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by c4tnoelz: 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
nothing can separate us from the love of Christ

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by MobGods: 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by yemajiteru(m): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
May her soul Rest in perfect peace.... Amen!!!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by Built2last: 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
Unfortunate

Has anyone heard of the people who killed the deeper life woman in Kaduna.

Don't expect anything from the perpetrators of this heinous crime.

You know why? When they have security meeting. It will be an all northern affair. Infact they will speak hausa...agree to end the case and that's it.

They know we suffer from Historical amnesia.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by Yorubanews: 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
[size=18pt]Where was he when terrorists attacked innocent Yorubas in Ogun and Lagos?[/size]

Yorubas, be your brother's keeper, regardless of religion or point of view.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by temitemi1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
Baba u need to speak against this islamic madness!!

6 Likes

Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by gift01: 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
A caring leader. God bless you Daddy and may God accept her soul

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by EbiJUNIRO(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
God epp us!
Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by MaQuin(f): 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
nice one daddy G.O

5 Likes

Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by lifezone247(m): 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
Pictures or I don't believe it crew, where una de? The pictures is finally here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by lonikit: 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
I pray she make heaven. that wil grant her soul an eternal comfort.

7 Likes

Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by nightmile: 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
JoelXclusive:
RIP...

cos if I be the man..

*shinesteeth*

MAN of God!!

The man is Yoruba and so don't expect him to ever imagine what you are saying. Yoruba people are not greedy and we believe money can restore her life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by Kangol99(m): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
RIP
Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by ileogbenfidel(m): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
Sad Event. RIP. This Islam people ehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by charming1111(m): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
JoelXclusive:
RIP...

cos if I be the man..

*shinesteeth*

MAN of God!!

hahahhahahaahhahaha
Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by laurel03(m): 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
Islam religion of pieces again #98% of northern muslims are animals

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by visijo(m): 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
what do buhari have to say on this matter? Will lie mohammed speak for him as usual?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by lonelydora: 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
RIP to Eunice
Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by Temple1288(m): 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
How do you think this children will feel when they come of age, knowing that their mother was butchered by youths from the Mohammedin Emirates of the North which they tag 'hoodlums'

RIP in peace keep flowing. If na your mama you go gree?

Those children will be without a mother for the rest of their lives.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by bumtos(m): 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
hmmmm, O ga o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs / Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage / BVN & The *666 Mark*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.