Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale (49443 Views)

Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching / Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
JoelXclusive:
RIP...

hope he compensates the family

cos if I be the man..
I no go attend redeem again

*shinesteeth*

MAN of God!!

IPhone 7 is coming out in September...whi
ch means iPhone 6 is going to be cheap....And will result in the fall of price of iPhone 5
So that I will be able to afford iPhone 4s
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by Bsf4life(m): 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
NEHLIVE:
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) Pastor Enoch Adeboye has paid a condolence visit to the family of Mrs Mojisola Elisha Olawale, who was butchered in the early hours of Saturday around Gbazango-West area of Kubwa by some unknown person(s). She was a pastor at a RCCG branch in the area. Here are some pics..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/photos-from-pastor-adeboyes-condolence.html
NEHLIVE:
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) Pastor Enoch Adeboye has paid a condolence visit to the family of Mrs Mojisola Elisha Olawale, who was butchered in the early hours of Saturday around Gbazango-West area of Kubwa by some unknown person(s). She was a pastor at a RCCG branch in the area. Here are some pics..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/photos-from-pastor-adeboyes-condolence.html
NEHLIVE:

Rest in peace ma'am
Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by Temple1288(m): 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
saaedlee:
RIP to the Woman's soul and wish the family fortitude to bear the loss.

The killers might not necessarily be Muslims, they might be some persons who in their own interest decided to end the woman's life...

It's saddening that an act like this can be carried out in the Nation's Capital without an address by the Presidency...

In saner climes a total lockdown would be initiated and a massive manhunt carried out, fishing out the killers in no time, but alas it is Nigeria were we got porous borders and we most aren't our "brothers keepers"

Hey man, the killers are Muslims. Stop deceiving yourself, and speak the truth..

And when writing about Nigeria, just call it a country-- because it was, it is and it'll never be a 'Nation'.. The last time I checked the definition of a nation, it didn't correspond with Nigeria.
Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by famo19: 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
i love the G O gan very nice man an a real man of God grin
Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by EYIMICHAEL(m): 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
[quote author=JoelXclusive post=47477754]RIP...

cos if I be the man..

*shinesteeth*

MAN of God!!

ch means iPhone 6 is going to be cheap....And will result in the fall of price of iPhone 5
So that I will be able to afford iPhone 4s[/quote

I pity your generation
Just assume she is your Mum or Sister

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by JoelXclusive: 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
[quote author=EYIMICHAEL post=47479534][/quote]

young man!!
was that y u associated my generation with it

may thunderstorm fire u ,ur mouth/hand and generation too..
ahan!!!
for what na?
u pipu will just come to nairaland to curse somebody!

#modified I'm sorry for insulting u

oya u sef say sorry

#one love.
Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by henrynick(m): 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
saaedlee:
RIP to the Woman's soul and wish the family fortitude to bear the loss.

The killers might not necessarily be Muslims, they might be some persons who in their own interest decided to end the woman's life...

It's saddening that an act like this can be carried out in the Nation's Capital without an address by the Presidency...

In saner climes a total lockdown would be initiated and a massive manhunt carried out, fishing out the killers in no time, but alas it is Nigeria were we got porous borders and we most aren't our "brothers keepers"

I dey tell you cos they took her head and her breast....so I heard ....ehh fit be ritualist....who knows

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by saaedlee: 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
Temple1288:

Hey man, the killers are Muslims. Stop deceiving yourself, and speak the truth..

And when writing about Nigeria, just call it a country-- because it was, it is and it'll never be a 'Nation'.. The last time I checked the definition of a nation, it didn't correspond with Nigeria.

If truly the killers are Muslim according to thee, it connotes that they have been identified and apprehended, and prosecuted, right?
And what is your definition of truth? Or you concluded in your myopic mind that since she is a Christian and was killed while preaching, then the killers are Muslims...clap hands for your hasty generalization..

And what do mean by using it was, it is and it'll never be in the same sentence?

Attached herewith are pictorial evidence to counter your definition of a nation since the last time you checked

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by aprokomania(m): 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
RIP
Read and share this to save someone today
https://www.nairaland.com/3222598/how-protect-yourself-atm-card
fraudsters are everywhere. be wise
Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
Mummy Elisha was Working foot her Father in Heaven not Working for Church or For Pastor Adeboyo! Your Leaving the church advice makes no point sir!
The Woman died in the Line of Service for her GOD.she is right now with her the Host of Heaven.....
JoelXclusive:
RIP...

cos if I be the man..

*shinesteeth*

MAN of God!!

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by Emilokoiyawon: 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
cool People close to this case suspect the work of extremist Muslims. According to Punch:

[b]Elisha (The deceased husband), who looked pensive and dejected, said, "My wife always went out early in the morning for 'Morning Cry' (evangelism). There was a particular day she went out and she told me that there was a mosque at the back where they commented about what she said. So I just cautioned her.

A lawyer and friend of the Elishas, David Ude-Chukwu, described Eunice' murder as a hate crime brought about by religious insensitivity, noting that the constitution allowed every Nigerian to practise their chosen religion.

Ude-Chukwu, said, "I have known this family for about 20 years and I can describe Mrs. Elisha as an industrious, humble and Christian preacher who was passionate about Christ. When I heard that a woman was killed, I was wondering who it was until I learnt she was the victim of this barbarous and dastardly murder. Obviously, she was killed on account of her religious activity. Under the law, all Nigerians were permitted to practise their religion, but I don't know why some people are intolerant. Her murder also showed that there is no security in this country."[/b]

If they are correct then I say its high time Muslims UPGRADE their antiquated and anti-peaceful religion to reflect the reality of modern society. Just like everyone has a right to their opinion, everyone also has a right to the free practice of their faith. If you don't like the content of somebody's beliefs then don't listen to it. Blasphemy is relative. One man's blasphemy is another man's truth. So no one has the right to harm another based on some perceived act of blasphemy. Muslims, at large, most stop condoning the preaching of hate/violence because there is always someone who will not only listen but carry out the hate/violence. If Muslims fail to do this then they MUST be ready for reprisal attacks all across the country.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by hope4nigeria(m): 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
JoelXclusive:
RIP...

cos if I be the man..

*shinesteeth*

MAN of God!!

conpenciate u said, they will still probe the man for last sunday's ofering sef! Aviation gas for G.O private Jets is more impotant.

Meanwhile. I bought bold five 5k, very clean 1, I'm using it to post trash on NL, sombody must have bought bold two 50k somtimes ago. I strongly believ I will buy even Ipone 10 10k as well, hope data will be cheap too then because Iphones can consume Data?
Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by YOLO1(m): 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
Later they will come and say Islam is a religion of peace. Even though am tired of Christianity presently but I will never convert to Islam. Would rather be an atheist. Can't stand people killing to defend their gods. Live and let's live

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by viczo(m): 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
Bible warning-they will kill you thinking they are doing God a favour(john 16 vs 2)
Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by bigass123(m): 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
[size=18pt]I join my voice with that of other numerous sympathizers and bid thee
Farewell, gentle soul...rest in the bossom of The Lord.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
JoelXclusive:
RIP...

cos if I be the man..

*shinesteeth*

MAN of God!!

please just shut up till you experience loss in your family.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by ashjay001(m): 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
Life can really be crazy! It took her death for her efforts to receive recognition!?

May her soul rest in peace; if it can!

7 young kids, a jobless hubby?! It is well.
Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by superfelix: 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
Such is Life
Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by bunmit(m): 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
Is he the president/G.O of Nigeria? And just because he didnt go to d scene, doesnt mean he does nt care.
Or can you tell me wat you think he should have done?
Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by Temple1288(m): 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
saaedlee:

If truly the killers are Muslim according to thee, it connotes that they have been identified and apprehended, and prosecuted, right?
And what is your definition of truth? Or you concluded in your myopic mind that since she is a Christian and was killed while preaching, then the killers are Muslims...clap hands for your hasty generalization..

And what do mean by using it was, it is and it'll never be in the same sentence?

Attached herewith are pictorial evidence to counter your definition of a nation since the last time you checked

First of all, I didn't understand anything within this written blatherskite of yours. Maybe, you focused on nitpicks rather than consequential details.

It was- A clause. It is- A clause and It will-- A clause......... Back then in Primary 4, I was taught that a sentence is made of one or more subordinate clauses..
So, I think you should go back to school. Because you re simply a jobbernowl. You no learn well.

Thou your words are codswallop to me, I don't see it as incubus to me because they are mendeciously arranged and emptied by a jejune..

As for the 'Nation', I think I should help you define it... Maybe, I can help your dumbledore brain--- and calm your hubris!

"A Nation is a large body of people UNITED by COMMON DESCENT, HISTORY, CULTURE or LANGUAGE inhabiting a particular territory"

Truth?! It means in accordance with reality. If your mind tells you 'Muslims' which maybe you're one of didn't kill the innocent woman, who did?
Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by milky3(f): 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
I'm touched,how will d father cope with 5children
Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by mathensy(m): 11:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
RIP
Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 13, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by juliuscarter(m): 12:12am On Jul 13, 2016
fkpboss:
if the lord is the shepherd it's okay to be the sheep
VEC...

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by Ademusiwa1: 1:33am On Jul 13, 2016
[size=28pt]nigeria has just 24 hours to save the banks in nigeria, by coming to get me in canada. after that, you will experience serious problem in the banking sector.[/size]
Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by SenR(m): 1:40am On Jul 13, 2016
So sad.... May her gentle soul rest
in the bossom of the lord. Amen

RIP.....

Nnaaa botu thati leather sofa / seater sha.... Wanne e get as e take bi o
Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 13, 2016
Islam is something else

They really have a long way to go
Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by EagleNest(m): 4:39am On Jul 13, 2016
So sad that humanity has gone this bad...
Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by Eliasog: 5:53am On Jul 13, 2016
One I love about the late matyr is that she fought till the end for her savior. There is no greater honour for a soldier of Christ than to lay down his sword at the feet of his master. Stephen was killed likewise but it is only our triumphant sister that can describe the her glorious departure.
Whenever a major Christian combatant goes home, a thousand soldiers of Christ is recruited from the saved ones and a major soldier from the people who murdered her who taught they are doing God favour I.e Paul of Tarsus.
The power behind the gospel is mysterious to unbelievers to understand. So to kill or mine a Christian, is to win more souls to Christ kingdom. Shalom

Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by ibkgab001: 6:02am On Jul 13, 2016
I love that bible passage ROMANS 8;35
Re: Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale by 41lady(m): 6:44am On Jul 13, 2016
JoelXclusive:
RIP...

cos if I be the man..

*shinesteeth*

MAN of God!!

U r just knowing when they about to launch iphone 7plus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage / How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs / Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.