Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,340 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Igbos Are Not Trabalistic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Not Trabalistic (1065 Views)

Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews / Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark / Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are Not Trabalistic by aromisaja(m): 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
do you know that a part of onitsha is name after a city in kano FAGGE yet other nigerians see igbos as a trabalistic people.the story of FAGGE in onitsha will tell a lot about igbo people but most nigerians dont travel out of thier region or state. the hausas still have thier burial ground there they use to have 2 houses at uga street by portharcout rd in FAGGE back in those days i think they sell them off or they still have one the igbos live in upper land in onitsha and the hausas occupied the wet land down to river niger and they name the place FAGGE b4 the igbos start buying land and the hausas keep shifting untill they end up at under the high tesion wire where no body want to buy again
Re: Igbos Are Not Trabalistic by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
And your point is.... undecided

Am Igbo it doesn't mean i take sh¡t from anybody....step on my tail and you gonna regret ur existance grin
Re: Igbos Are Not Trabalistic by 9japride(m): 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
Igbos are not cowards, they are blunt and hate mediocrity.
Re: Igbos Are Not Trabalistic by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
Onye na nke ya. We might come from same mother but we cant behave alike, case study between Yorouba and Igbo
Re: Igbos Are Not Trabalistic by milkymesh: 10:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
Have you had the word SABON GARI before. Its usually a part of a city occupied by non natives in the north. Now, Kano Sabon Gari is almost the size of Onitsha if you remove the suburbs like 3-3, etc. Almost all the core Northern states have such an area. Can such happen in the SE? All the three so-called major tribes in Nigeria, viz, Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa are grossly tribalistic. My opinion...they are the problem with Nigeria

aromisaja:
do you know that a part of onitsha is name after a city in kano FAGGE yet other nigerians see igbos as a trabalistic people.the story of FAGGE in onitsha will tell a lot about igbo people but most nigerians dont travel out of thier region or state. the hausas still have thier burial ground there they use to have 2 houses at uga street by portharcout rd in FAGGE back in those days i think they sell them off or they still have one the igbos live in upper land in onitsha and the hausas occupied the wet land down to river niger and they name the place FAGGE b4 the igbos start buying land and the hausas keep shifting untill they end up at under the high tesion wire where no body want to buy again

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Trabalistic by johnwizey: 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
This one even typed 'tribalistic' with ibo accent. All tribes are all tribalistic but its more obvious in one of them

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Trabalistic by MrJah(m): 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
In Enugu metropolis, we have Garki were the Hausa people use to sell their goods like goat, pepper n other things. There is Garki n New Garki on Enugu state. This place is highly populated by the Hausas.
Re: Igbos Are Not Trabalistic by aressssa: 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
9japride:
Igbos are not cowards, they are blunt and hate mediocrity.

Fayose owe more than 6 months salary payments, you call him your hero and role model

Aregbe owed salary, you people called him all kinds of rubbish names with insults

Aregbe commissions projects, you ridicule and insult him

Fayose commissions nothing, sits around the market cutting and buying kponmo, you hail him and call him your ero

Ambode commissiones projects in Lagos, you jokers show up to hate and badmouth

Your SE states commissions nothing, but your village leaders are still your hero and role model

My friend, mediocrity is your first and last name...

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Trabalistic by vicadex07(m): 1:05am On Jul 13, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
And your point is.... undecided

Am Igbo it doesn't mean i take sh¡t from anybody....step on my tail and you gonna regret ur existance grin

and they like cocaine more than food

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Trabalistic by Israel5(m): 6:04am On Jul 13, 2016
Yeah We are not. #proudly Nigerian
Re: Igbos Are Not Trabalistic by UndisputedBosom(m): 6:46am On Jul 13, 2016
vicadex07:

It gives mòney, niqqa

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Trabalistic by AntiWailer: 6:49am On Jul 13, 2016
Yes they are not.

I have had excellent relationships with elite Igbo people both male and female. They are simply wonderful.

Only the few ignorant ones promoting IPOB are tribalistic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Trabalistic by ckmayoca: 6:53am On Jul 13, 2016
AntiWailer:
Yes they are not.

I have had excellent relationships with elite Igbo people both male and female. They are simply wonderful.

Ignorant matter dey every tribe and religion. Everyone is guilty of that one.
Re: Igbos Are Not Trabalistic by ckmayoca: 6:55am On Jul 13, 2016
vicadex07:

Lolzz. Visit pychiatric and see stats of ppl wey head dey pains u will knw u r wrong. Coke money better pass ritual and wire wire money. Cos u paying for wwhat u wants while the latter is tricking someone into it. Not promoting any of all tho.
Re: Igbos Are Not Trabalistic by AntiWailer: 7:00am On Jul 13, 2016
ckmayoca:

Ignorant matter dey every tribe and religion. Everyone is guilty of that one.

Yea which is not a problem at all. I dnt deal with such people.
Re: Igbos Are Not Trabalistic by 9japride(m): 7:48am On Jul 13, 2016
aressssa:

Fayose owe more than 6 months salary payments, you call him your hero and role model

Aregbe owed salary, you people called him all kinds of rubbish names with insults

Aregbe commissions projects, you ridicule and insult him

Fayose commissions nothing, sits around the market cutting and buying kponmo, you hail him and call him your ero

Ambode commissiones projects in Lagos, you jokers show up to hate and badmouth

Your SE states commissions nothing, but your village leaders are still your hero and role model

My friend, mediocrity is your first and last name...
[color=#006600][/color]

Those guys are not my hero, all politicans are d same. But we should appreciate those that speak d truth and while they are standing up against d govt we can still correct them when they deviate from their duties. You guys are trying hard to salient the voice of Igbos in Nigeria, you know what? Igbos are great people and blessed by God. Keep worshiping Buhari with empty stomach. Nigerian politics is all about propaganda and deciet, that's why the Hausas and Yoruba are champion in it. What is bad is bad. We should all learn to be truthful and cleanse ourselves from bad belle and pepper eye politics.
Re: Igbos Are Not Trabalistic by bamirotola: 8:08am On Jul 13, 2016
I refuse to comment.....
Re: Igbos Are Not Trabalistic by madenigga(m): 9:10am On Jul 13, 2016
milkymesh:
Have you had the word SABON GARI before. Its usually a part of a city occupied by non natives in the north. Now, Kano Sabon Gari is almost the size of Onitsha if you remove the suburbs like 3-3, etc. Almost all the core Northern states have such an area. Can such happen in the SE? All the three so-called major tribes in Nigeria, viz, Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa are grossly tribalistic. My opinion...they are the problem with Nigeria

then let them go
Re: Igbos Are Not Trabalistic by MasterJayJay: 9:17am On Jul 13, 2016
AntiWailer:
Yes they are not.

Your last statement shows your own ignorance. How is the call for secession ignorance?

Pep Guardiola wants the independence of Catalonia. Andy Murray wants the independence of Scotland. Are both of them ignorant, huh?
Re: Igbos Are Not Trabalistic by AntiWailer: 9:19am On Jul 13, 2016
MasterJayJay:

Your last statement shows your own ignorance too. How is the call for secession ignorance?

Pep Guardiola wants the independence of Catalonia. Andy Murray wants the independence of Scotland. Are both of them ignorant, huh?

They did not do it by insulting everybody. They did not create a radio station to rant or call Spain a Zoo.

Have you seen Andy Murray call Queen unprintable names ?

As informed as u sounded initially, comparing Kanu to the people u mentioned is a crime.

Do u think I care about secession ?

Any wia una like go. I care less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Trabalistic by MasterJayJay: 9:24am On Jul 13, 2016
AntiWailer:

They did not do it by insulting everybody. They did not create a radio station to rant or call Spain a Zoo.

Have you seen Andy Murray call Queen unprintable names ?

As informed as u sounded initially, comparing Kanu to the people u mentioned is a crime.

Do u think I care about secession ?

Any wia una like go. I care less.

And who told you I care about succession, huh? I am only pointing out your own hypocrisy. Where did I mention Kanu? You see how you just lied like Lai mohammed.

Nnamdi Kanu is not MASSOB. He is just one human being. About Nigeria being a zoo, I guess you have not heard about thousands starving to death in IDP camps in the north. Is that civilization or zoo?

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Togo President / The Great Purge Of 2017 / Oshiomhole Challenge Wike To Pay Workers’ Salaries Before He Speaks On Edo Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.