Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Full List Of All Available Ntel Stores In Lagos And Abuja - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Full List Of All Available Ntel Stores In Lagos And Abuja (2137 Views)

Infinix Mobility Launches Exclusive Stores In Nigeria / Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result / Ntel Makes First Volte Call In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full List Of All Available Ntel Stores In Lagos And Abuja by Reediano(m): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
This post will really be of great benefit to all those who have been facing a lot of difficulty locating Ntel stores and outlets closest to them.

I will be listing all the available Stores in Lagos and Abuja, time they operate and also their addresses. So for those of you who reside in other states most especially port Harcourt, you might still have to wait a little longer as Ntel have not yet announced any stores for those outside Lagos and Abuja yet.

List Of Ntel Stores In Abuja
This first set of stores operates between the hours of 8a.m to 6p.m on weekdays and 8a.m to 5p.m on Saturdays/public holidays.
==> 134, Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja
==> No. 40, Ladoke Akintola Crescent Opposite Garki II Market, Abuja
==> Suite 003, Plot 139, 4th Avenue, Gwarimpa, Abuja
==> Suite No. AA6, Karimu Plaza, Plot 710, I.T. Igbani Street, Jabi, Abuja
==> Plot 1221, Opposite Banex Plaza, Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja.

This second set of stores operates between the hours of 8a.m to 4p.m from Mondays to Fridays but are always closed on weekends and holidays.
==> Garki
Heritage Bank, Faskari Close, Garki, Abuja
==> Wuse II
Heritage Bank, 33 Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II.

This last store is opened from 8a.m to 9p.m from Mondays to Saturdays including public holidays and also opens from 8a.m to 6p.m on weekends.
[/i]Maitama
Ground floor lobby, Transcorp Hilton Hotel, 1, Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, Abuja

List Of Ntel Stores In Lagos
==> Alfred Rewane Road (Formerly Kingsway Road)
Monday – Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 9am to 6pm
==> Surulere
79, Ogunlana Drive, Surulere, Lagos
Monday – Friday – 8am to 6pm
Saturday – 10am to 6pm

[i]Below are the list of stores that are going to be opened soon in Lagos

==> Egbeda: 24, Akowonjo Street, by Akowonjo Bus Stop, Egbeda, Lagos
==> Festac: A1 Close, 5th Avenue Festac Town, Lagos
==> Ikeja: 80, Awolowo Road, Ikeja, Lagos

Source: http://www.yomitech.com/2016/07/full-list-of-all-available-ntel-stores.html
Re: Full List Of All Available Ntel Stores In Lagos And Abuja by resocorp: 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ive been to their surulere shop twice in the last 1 week, there was no network to register me.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of All Available Ntel Stores In Lagos And Abuja by resocorp: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ive been to their surulere shop twice in the last 1 week, there was no network to register me.
Re: Full List Of All Available Ntel Stores In Lagos And Abuja by Reediano(m): 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
resocorp:
Try one if their other stores.. but it's funny how an internet provider don't have network to register.
Re: Full List Of All Available Ntel Stores In Lagos And Abuja by resocorp: 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
Reediano:

Try one if their other stores.. but it's funny how an internet provider don't have network to register.
My thought exaxtly
Re: Full List Of All Available Ntel Stores In Lagos And Abuja by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
resocorp:

Ntel service in the mainland is still unstable. Better in the island.
Re: Full List Of All Available Ntel Stores In Lagos And Abuja by Reediano(m): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
greenhulk:

Ntel service in the mainland is still unstable. Better in the island.

Thanks for the update
Re: Full List Of All Available Ntel Stores In Lagos And Abuja by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:54am On Jun 13, 2018
resocorp:

Please how can I get to surulere store from Doyin ?

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Repairer Needed In Port Harcourt / Samsung Launched New Budget Galaxy M Series – M10 Is The Cheapest / Get FREE 500mb Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.