Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,399 members, 7,830,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Thread Closed. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread Closed. (7948 Views)

Captainnipples Banned And His Thread Closed / Thread Closed. / purpose served , thread closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 13, 2016
durent2pac:
2BB4CB3E Pm me ur number pls, we need to talk, seriously

Okay okay I no wan begin cos trouble for nothing so let me ask you some stupid questions.

Op Are you a man or a lady?

The guy you are crushing on, is he he a man or a lady ?

Any other gentle passerby might answer the questions for me cos I am lost here.
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 13, 2016
alobright17:

He's an isolated MAN to MAN person ....not MAN to woman ,,,in other words he need his fellow MAN to phuck his anus ,hope u get it now?

Women are like poison to him,he need a MAN to impregnate and have children with,the last MAN he got pregnant had a terrible miscarriage,So he need to move on with another MAN.
That's crazy!! I thought he loves women and was crushing on one. Never knew it's other way round.
Re: Thread Closed. by UEDIBO: 7:48am On Jul 13, 2016
ladyF come and see
Re: Thread Closed. by immortalvoices(m): 7:49am On Jul 13, 2016
Estharfabian:
gringrin
Hello brainiac it's coming

Good morning
Sorry for the delay I have been offline for days
Re: Thread Closed. by alobright17(m): 8:55am On Jul 13, 2016
DeeTus:
That's crazy!! I thought he loves women and was crushing on one. Never knew it's other way round.

Nooo oooo Women na poison,pushyy na die to his dickson...for his mind God made a mistake creating Man to woman,he's trying to correct God's mistakes,Even his forefathers made the same mistake by getting married to women so he wan teach them how to dig fellow men ass.

He always violate rule 9 of Nairaland with his different monikers.
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 13, 2016
stiflerdrug:
wtf! Man what did.. Sh!t did you jus call me a midget .. Hairy gay dweeb.. cool

Dude seriously yu gay? Wtf is you being gay for.. U couldn't get laid till 17 maybe or what.. Bruh yo seriously need rehab fam!
ok,u must hav thought u made sense

#sigh
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 13, 2016
alobright17:

He's an isolated MAN to MAN person ....not MAN to woman ,,,in other words he need his fellow MAN to phuck his anus ,hope u get it now?

Women are like poison to him,he need a MAN to impregnate and have children with,the last MAN he got pregnant had a terrible miscarriage,So he need to move on with another MAN.
Rubbish.

Why u beating around d bush
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2016
NotoriousAIG:

Okay okay I no wan begin cos trouble for nothing so let me ask you some stupid questions.

Op Are you a man or a lady?

The guy you are crushing on, is he he a man or a lady ?

Any other gentle passerby might answer the questions for me cos I am lost here.
Am a guy
Re: Thread Closed. by alobright17(m): 9:35am On Jul 13, 2016
durent2pac:

Rubbish.

Why u beating around d bush

Yes u see it as beating around the bush,while the point is very clear for you to see it.I blame ur brain though.
Na God u dey challenge not me,So go think about ur sorry life and rejection.
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 13, 2016
alobright17:

But did op have feelings for ladies?
lol.
No and that is his life. Don't blame him
Re: Thread Closed. by alobright17(m): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:
lol.
No and that is his life. Don't blame him
Everyday I kept myself very busy here in another man's country,So I don't have a spare time to blame anyone.
If he like he can phuck cow,goat,tree,chicken or even his tv I don't care.
As you can see na only question I asked.
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 13, 2016
alobright17:

Everyday I kept myself very busy here in another man's country,So I don't have a spare time to blame anyone.
If he like he can phuck cow,goat,tree,chicken or even his tv I don't care.
As you can see na only question I asked.
lol.
Biko don't let him phuck animals and tvs oo cheesy
Re: Thread Closed. by youngaz(m): 9:45am On Jul 13, 2016
durent2pac:

Am a guy
oh thank Goodness u're online...uhmmm durent do u no ao i can remove my picture from my profile??....some pple ave started talking trash...u knw wat i meanwink
Re: Thread Closed. by alobright17(m): 9:50am On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:
lol.
Biko don't let him phuck animals and tvs oo cheesy

Study shows that Whoever get mind to phuck a fellow man can phuck any phuckable.
E.g he is rejected for a very long time,and that resulted in him phucking his Bed and romancing his fridge and tv especially when his soup finish.
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 13, 2016
alobright17:

Study shows that Whoever get mind to phuck a fellow man can phuck any phuckable.
E.g he is rejected for a very long time,and that resulted in him phucking his Bed and romancing his fridge and tv especially when his soup finish.
Lmao

Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 13, 2016
youngaz:
oh thank Goodness u're online...uhmmm durent do u no ao i can remove my picture from my profile??....some pple ave started talking trash...u knw wat i meanwink
Go to edit profile and remove profile pics.

Nice pics BTW
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 13, 2016
alobright17:

Yes u see it as beating around the bush,while the point is very clear for you to see it.I blame ur brain though.
Na God u dey challenge not me,So go think about ur sorry life and rejection.

*sigh

See painment grin grin
Oboi go buy painkiller, opiate to be precise
Re: Thread Closed. by youngaz(m): 10:38am On Jul 13, 2016
durent2pac:
Go to edit profile and remove profile pics.

Nice pics BTW
owk...oh so i'll ave to mark dat box...hmmm...stupid me and i reckon u shuld b careful ao u reply dose pple trying 2 frustrate u ave been reading damn sh!ts on diz thread since yesterday 4rm dem....or beta still ignore their mentions and u'll see dey will leave u alone..dat is one of d reasons i wanna remove dat pics coz of their troubles
Re: Thread Closed. by alobright17(m): 10:42am On Jul 13, 2016
durent2pac:

*sigh

See painment grin grin
Oboi go buy painkiller, opiate to be precise

I see u got nothing on me that's why you chose this ur copy and paste pain of a thing.
if men no accept u go for monkey or male dogs other than coming here crying upandan
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 13, 2016
alobright17:

I see u got nothing on me that's why you chose this ur copy and paste pain of a thing.
if men no accept u go for monkey or male dogs other than coming here crying upandan

alobam grin grin

sorry u hear.
Re: Thread Closed. by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 13, 2016
youngaz:
owk...oh so i'll ave to mark dat box...hmmm...stupid me and i reckon u shuld b careful ao u reply dose pple trying 2 frustrate u ave been reading damn sh!ts on diz thread since yesterday 4rm dem....or beta still ignore their mentions and u'll see dey will leave u alone..dat is one of d reasons i wanna remove dat pics coz of their troubles

yea, i guess i'd start ignoring them
Re: Thread Closed. by alobright17(m): 10:56am On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:
Lmao

Just dey laugh,while the guy dey chop his bed
Re: Thread Closed. by alobright17(m): 11:03am On Jul 13, 2016
durent2pac:

alobam grin grin

sorry u hear.

Yes that's my male Dog name the dog is very available for ur indomie dickson,I can borrow it to you till someone accept you.
Re: Thread Closed. by thenny312(m): 11:18am On Jul 13, 2016
youngaz:
i just learnt d skill..... .. Lol just trying it grin
Hope u don't mind
Re: Thread Closed. by youngaz(m): 11:23am On Jul 13, 2016
thenny312:
i just learnt d skill..... .. Lol just trying it grin
Hope u don't mind
u're funny shacheesy wat if am a beast...or a clown or a very ugly i mean a very ugly person....shey u go still b my friendgringrin
Re: Thread Closed. by thenny312(m): 11:29am On Jul 13, 2016
evegran:

So because he's gay, means he's not human to you?
Gay people are human beings, some of em are even far better than you straight guys hating on em. I honestly think it is unfair to hate someone you barely really know, just because of their sexual preference.

And your location says USA? That is if your location is even genuine.

How do you cope with gays in America, if you're so pained about it? I am curious!
am nt sure he's straight #justsaying
Re: Thread Closed. by thenny312(m): 11:30am On Jul 13, 2016
youngaz:
u're funny shacheesy wat if am a beast...or a clown or a very ugly i mean a very ugly person....shey u go still b my friendgringrin
lol sure na
Re: Thread Closed. by youngaz(m): 11:41am On Jul 13, 2016
thenny312:
lol sure na
God will nt even make me be any one of dosegringrin ....so hope u knw my sexuality life in case u see me in any of d thread so u won't abuse or unfollow me....
Re: Thread Closed. by thenny312(m): 11:44am On Jul 13, 2016
youngaz:
God will nt even make me be any one of dosegringrin ....so hope u knw my sexuality life in case u see me in any of d thread so u won't abuse or unfollow me....
lol no wahala....... Just b yourself
Re: Thread Closed. by youngaz(m): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2016
thenny312:
lol no wahala....... Just b yourself
oh thank you very much...thank you!....had to say dat coz i no some pple afta finding out will bombard someone wit abuses...thank u once againwink
Re: Thread Closed. by thenny312(m): 11:56am On Jul 13, 2016
youngaz:
oh thank you very much...thank you!....had to say dat coz i no some pple afta finding out will bombard someone wit abuses...thank u once againwink
abegi make we chat 4 watsapp
Re: Thread Closed. by youngaz(m): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
thenny312:
abegi make we chat 4 watsapp
dad hasn't bought me d fone yet....still using one small one like dat maybe by sunday wen he's bak from work he'll bring it along...so we can exchange digits by denwink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Sugar Mummy Experience In Lagos / Romance Section Offtopic Thread / Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.