Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? (5881 Views)

Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched / What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. / What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2017
mine is 24.

Re: Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? by EngrXrix(m): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2017
Mine is STRIKE BACK.

5 Likes

Re: Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? by Teaveapoet(f): 11:29am On Aug 19, 2017
Krishi And Jamai Raja
Re: Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? by donbenie(m): 11:31am On Aug 19, 2017
The Walking Dead
Game Of Thrones
Re: Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? by rheether(f): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2017
America Dad cry
Re: Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? by sweettease(f): 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
Best - Black-ish kiss
Most intriguing - Game of thrones, Into the badlands. Although I fear for Into the badlands, it seem to be taking the path of Empire, going on a downward slope

1 Like

Re: Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? by blessedvisky(m): 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
Grimm
Re: Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? by Greatzeus(m): 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lost
Prison Break
Most of you mentioning series that are less than 4years,guess you were still watching cartoon Network,when these ones air 14years ago grin

1 Like

Re: Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
Prison break Lost
the rest are crap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? by chuksOG: 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
X-files
Passions
Re: Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? by t12tosin: 2:00am On Aug 20, 2017
Lost
The walking dead
Fringe...
Re: Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? by dontai(m): 7:30am On Aug 20, 2017
sweettease:
Best - Black-ish kiss
Most intriguing - Game of thrones, Into the badlands. Although I fear for Into the badlands, it seem to be taking the path of Empire, going on a downward slope
I think u are right they have run out of idea in second season cos is very diffrent to what i enjoy in first season.
Re: Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? by ShafebProperty(m): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
rheether:
America Dad cry
Stan Smith smiley

Hv u seen family guy?
Re: Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? by rheether(f): 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
ShafebProperty:

Stan Smith smiley

Hv u seen family guy?

Not yet but I have it..
Re: Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? by ShafebProperty(m): 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
rheether:

Not yet but I have it..

All the Seasons?
Re: Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? by expozey(f): 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
Person of interest

1 Like

Re: Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? by stsinner: 9:40am On Aug 21, 2017
Greatzeus:
Lost
Prison Break
Most of you mentioning series that are less than 4years,guess you were still watching cartoon Network,when these ones air 14years ago grin
Lost made its debut in 2004(13yrs) and prison break few yrs after.
Re: Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? by Neimar: 10:53am On Aug 21, 2017
the originals
Re: Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? by edeXede: 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
embarassed

Alias

Strike back

Legend of the seeker
Re: Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? by muller101(m): 10:20am On Aug 22, 2017
Legend of the seeker

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? by Empressgifted(f): 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
ALIAS
Re: Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? by Duchessree(f): 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
game of thrones
Re: Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
sweettease:
Best - Black-ish kiss
Seems who have a common fantsy. all the movies above are also my bests. I especially like Into the badlands.

BTW, you look beautiful. thumbs up
Re: Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
sweettease:
Best - Black-ish kiss
Seems who have a common fantsy. all the movies above are also my bests. I especially like Into the badlands. The movie is exquisite

BTW, you look beautiful. thumbs up
Re: Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
sweettease:
Best - Black-ish kiss
Most of those films you mentioned are my best. I especially like into the badlands. I must confess you have an exquisite taste in movies. Goan watch prison break yo complete the list and it will be worth your while

BTW, you look great @dp
Re: Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
Orphan Black.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? by Dimejimichael(m): 11:43am On Aug 24, 2017
Designated survival
Buffy the vampire slayer
Prison break
GOT
Spartacus
Empire
Legend of the seeker

1 Like

Re: Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? by sweettease(f): 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Most of those films you mentioned are my best. I especially like into the badlands. I must confess you have an exquisite taste in movies. Goan watch prison break yo complete the list and it will be worth your while

BTW, you look great @dp

thank you

1 Like

Re: Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? by Garshyzee(m): 9:14am On Aug 25, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Alias

Strike back

Legend of the seeker
Alias was dope.. Damn
Re: Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? by Gee645(m): 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
how comes nobody is mentioning...
Spartacus
Nikita
Agent of Shield
Arrow
Beauty and the Beast
Re: Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? by Bruno3000(m): 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
eosigwe:
Prison break Lost
the rest are crap
God bless u jare...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interesting Unknown Facts!!! / Why Cant Nollywood Act Films With Some Seriousness. / Download Funny Video: Akpan And Oduma-self Arrest (mp4 / 3gp)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.