Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite (21386 Views)

Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) / Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics / India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:41am On Jul 13, 2016
I think environmental agencies should trive the need of sensitizing people on the benefit of fumigating their environment to kill off mosquito 4rm breeding. Preventive better dan cure my take

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by rawpadgin(m): 11:42am On Jul 13, 2016
grin
Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by Sirmuel1(m): 11:42am On Jul 13, 2016
12. Did you know that know that mosquitoes
actually prefer some people blood more than
others.Now you know the reason why you have
been the only one mosquito is feasting on among
your friends.. They actually prefer your blood

It has happened to me many times grin

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by IamPatriotic(m): 11:45am On Jul 13, 2016
na only malaria i sabi say mosquito bin dey cause ooo, chai wich one be ......

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by osimataylor(m): 11:48am On Jul 13, 2016
[b][/b]why are mosquitoes attracted to the ears.

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by AngelAhnie(f): 11:50am On Jul 13, 2016
jericco1:
can't they bite without causing illness?
Sadly no
Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2016
What are we to gain from this except more fear and causes to worry? we add to worry about malaria now you've brought up a group of others to join the list.the bible says "too much knowledge causes weariness to the soul" (check proverbs or ecclesiastes or just look it up on google).
Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by Godfullsam(m): 11:56am On Jul 13, 2016
A terribly wicked and devilish tiny animal. No matter how you sanitize you house, there is still at least one mosquito hanging some where...

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by Youpele52: 11:56am On Jul 13, 2016
Was loving the article till I got to #9.

Really? Every known disease originated from Africa. angry

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by Godfullsam(m): 11:57am On Jul 13, 2016
Leme ask ifa
Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by ReabridCharles(m): 11:58am On Jul 13, 2016
O
Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by Godfullsam(m): 11:59am On Jul 13, 2016
osimataylor:

leme ask ifa
Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by waleadex(m): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
Many thanks op...

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by superfelix: 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nice one Op... No 12. LOL

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by Xmen149(m): 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
am buying a house in antartica..... embarassed

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by rukis360(m): 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
rawpadgin:
Did you know that a bite from mosquito can give you a disease called CHUKUGUNYA Virus.

@ first I thought it was an Ibo name cheesy cheesy
I swear down I thought d same

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by GloriaNinja(f): 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
Alaba international Lagos is home to lots of mosquitoes.
Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by rawpadgin(m): 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
rukis360:
I swear down I thought d same
grin grin the war that would have happened between NCAN western branch & NCAN eastern branch eh
Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by theLegion(m): 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
Beamborla:
Did you know that mosquitoes can drive you crazy with their songs embarassed

Nice one, OP

Who are you na?? Lwkmd !!! cheesy
Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by betapikin: 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
rawpadgin:
Did you know that a bite from mosquito can give you a disease called CHUKUGUNYA Virus.

@ first I thought it was an Ibo name cheesy cheesy

Lmaoo...no let Igbo Pple catch ooo
My hand no dey ooo..lol
Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by kowalsky: 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
do you know that mosquitoes are the most deadly animals alive
#fact

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by betapikin: 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
kelvyn7:
BRO FOR MY AREA NA BOTH MALE AND FEMALE DEY BITE OOO angry

Lol.. are u sure male doesn't lay egg jooo
Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by betapikin: 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
Sirmuel1:
12. Did you know that know that mosquitoes
actually prefer some people blood more than
others.Now you know the reason why you have
been the only one mosquito is feasting on among
your friends.. They actually prefer your blood

It has happened to me many times grin

Lol...my friends will be like guy where you see mosquito na abii na only uu d tin dey chop angry
Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by Deluxewize(m): 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
What benefits does mosquitoes provide for the ecosystem
Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by betapikin: 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=osimataylor post=47495949][b][/b]why are mosquitoes attracted to the ears.[/quote
Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by betapikin: 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
osimataylor:

Research topic for another day
Stay tune..lol
Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
nice one op...dengue fever and west-nile virus too.
Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by luv2luvu: 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
betapikin:

Research topic for another day
Stay tune..lol
And do you why mosquito always disturb the ear? Reason is because ear promised mosquito he was going to marry her and left mosquito heart broken. So, everyday mosquito always come to the ear to remind him of his promise.

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by allytinted: 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
13. Do you know that we have a sizeable number of mosquitoes on nairaland.
14. Do you know that male mosquitoes blow trumpets whenever they are on attack mission. This is due to their bad voice unlike the females.
Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by professore(m): 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
Mosquitoes are dangerous.
Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by ace4tunde: 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
MhizBim:
God bless..needed this tips badly.

Why, you're going to start taking in CO2 and exhaling oxygen?! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide On Bayelsa Flyover / Ebola Patient Flees Clinic In Search For Food / All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.