Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,275 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite (21383 Views)

Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) / Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics / India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by rukis360(m): 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
rawpadgin:
grin grin the war that would have happened between NCAN western branch & NCAN eastern branch eh
lol....jah bless NCAN
Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by Omonigeriarere: 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
LizGray:
Educative. Mosquitoes. Tiny but mighty.

Only female mosquitoes bite and cause fever/malaria
Lioness kills
Female hen attacks

What a female world! tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by Sirmuel1(m): 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
betapikin:

Lol...my friends will be like guy where you see mosquito na abii na only uu d tin dey chop angry

I swear....and me go dey die dey go grin

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

Only female mosquitoes bite and cause fever/malaria Lioness kills Female hen attacks
What a female world! tongue tongue tongue
Lol.

Fear us grin grin

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by franklingud(m): 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
OP you forgot another thing here.

their voice alone can kill...

u fit slap ursef to death if d thing sing for you.
Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by Elsquidme(m): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
OP, about no.12, how d mosquito go tak know say dis one blood go sweet die? how e go tak diffrentiate d sweet blood from d blood wey no sweet?
Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by Beamborla(f): 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
theLegion:

Who are you na?? Lwkmd !!! cheesy
I'm she who has been severely tortured by 'em mosquitoes cry
Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by theLegion(m): 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
Beamborla:
I'm she who has been severely tortured by 'em mosquitoes cry
Oh, I see... You gotta be happy they're attracted to you grin
Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by Beamborla(f): 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
theLegion:

Oh, I see... You gotta be happy they're attracted to you grin
Yeah right!

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by UCKELVIN: 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
Number 12 which states that mosquitoes likes some people's blood more than others, which makes me wonder why it bites me alone in presence of other people.
why is it so?
Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by SMARTKOSSY: 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
rawpadgin:
Did you know that a bite from mosquito can give you a disease called CHUKUGUNYA Virus.

@ first I thought it was an Ibo name cheesy cheesy
Ok but itz spelt igbo not ibo
Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by marcopollo(m): 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=wellmax post=47495342][/quote] you be mumu o
Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
God punish mosquitoes... Mtchew. Looking for man pickin everywhere. Them be like MTN @efri where u go@
Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by Davoskid12: 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
Come to this site to get some amazing health tips that really helps alot
http://drhealthologys..com.ng/?
Re: What You Need To Know About Mosquitoes Bite by Skyfornia(m): 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
Mosquito! My greatest foe!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide On Bayelsa Flyover / Ebola Patient Flees Clinic In Search For Food / All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.