Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Pictures Relating To Bus Conductors In Nigeria - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pictures Relating To Bus Conductors In Nigeria (39090 Views)

Funny Meme Relating To The New Sex Doll That A Nigerian Guy Can Relate To / Funny Memes Relating To Life Of A Unizik Student. / Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Relating To Bus Conductors In Nigeria by seunny4lif(m): 10:33am On Jul 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Blood of Satan grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Relating To Bus Conductors In Nigeria by Tobbey(m): 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
i'm guilty of no13 grin
Re: Pictures Relating To Bus Conductors In Nigeria by oghenemoney(m): 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
I'm trying to figure out how you have 250 followers when Jesus had only 12??

[color=#990000][/color]
May God 4give u.it got me laughing
Re: Pictures Relating To Bus Conductors In Nigeria by rosy1992(f): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
Funny
Wow i love it
Re: Pictures Relating To Bus Conductors In Nigeria by awunorchinye: 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
lol
Re: Pictures Relating To Bus Conductors In Nigeria by awunorchinye: 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
very funny
Re: Pictures Relating To Bus Conductors In Nigeria by awunorchinye: 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
very creative and hilarious
Re: Pictures Relating To Bus Conductors In Nigeria by awunorchinye: 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
hahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
Re: Pictures Relating To Bus Conductors In Nigeria by okikiosibodu(m): 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
Actually, all OP said, are very plausible with Lagos Conductors. Some of them even think its crazy for the driver to bring the bus to halt before passengers disembark. Once they have collected your money, dem no dey respect person again.

Here is a funny one I stumbled into

1 Like

Re: Pictures Relating To Bus Conductors In Nigeria by Harvard13(m): 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
wetin you want teh me.? I'm all hears/ears English sef
say u funny...i nor know d pic to quote...twale for you oh
Re: Pictures Relating To Bus Conductors In Nigeria by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
Harvard13:

say u funny...i nor know d pic to quote...twale for you oh
Lol grin

Thanks for viewing
Re: Pictures Relating To Bus Conductors In Nigeria by JFT24(m): 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
okikiosibodu:
Actually, all OP said, are very plausible with Lagos Conductors. Some of them even think its crazy for the driver to bring the bus to halt before passengers disembark. Once they have collected your money, dem no dey respect person again.

Here is a funny one I stumbled into

GUY, E DON BE FOR YOU BE THAT NAH

1 Like

Re: Pictures Relating To Bus Conductors In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
iykekelvins:
Evening ma'am

Didn't see you around for a while

Evening sir, how's you doing?

I've been busy jare. embarassed
Re: Pictures Relating To Bus Conductors In Nigeria by iykekelvins(m): 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
adeh39:

Evening sir, how's you doing?

I've been busy jare. embarassed
I'm fine jare, pele

Hope today wasn't too stressful for you? smiley
Re: Pictures Relating To Bus Conductors In Nigeria by ThePeacemaker(m): 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nbbb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LOL!! That Moment When You've Fixed Your Wedding Date B4 The Fuel Crisis [PHOTO] / Hilarious Photo Of The Day / When Alcohol Hits The Right Spot, You Start Reading The Ingredients (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.