Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,985 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US (29501 Views)

Maina Gets SSS, Police Protection Despite Being Wanted For Alleged Fraud / Presidency Debunks Photo Of President Buhari Being Shared As "New Photo" / Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by eleko1: 4:06am On Jul 13, 2016
Stop supporting the renowned thug/thief. FAYOSE is a Jester.
BlackSeptember:
I will only go if Aishaliburton and Kashanmu will go with me.

1 Like

Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by kuuljay(m): 4:08am On Jul 13, 2016
Wailers faces be like...punch is a useless newspaper...and so is daily trust in the other thread which exposed that igbo chiefs collects money from fulani herdsmen It's a bad day for them

3 Likes

Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by aressssa: 4:13am On Jul 13, 2016
hopilo:

We know those in the lagoon already from the change they brought.

We are talking about you..

If she no go, shey you go enter lagoon?

1 Like

Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by Bitterleafsoup: 4:16am On Jul 13, 2016
Gentle2015:
Punch is such a disgrace. The consulate general said, "Thank you for the inquiry. We have no information to provide on this matter"

So? Did they tell you that it is a lie? They never debunked it. Is this what Punch has turned journalism into? What a shame!
Big fat ugly shame!

2 Likes

Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by Firefire(m): 4:24am On Jul 13, 2016
[s]
aressssa:

And if she no go nko? you and your ipob brothers go enter lagoon?
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by Firefire(m): 4:24am On Jul 13, 2016
[s]
vedaxcool:

And you deduced this from that. ... wow I forsee many broken hearts on this thread. grin grin How did a very foolish unintelligent man like fayose fool so many? .. oh I forgot once you suffer ELectoral Defeat Induced Depression even a donkey would appear to make sensible comment. ..
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by Firefire(m): 4:25am On Jul 13, 2016
GudluckIBB:

[s]......Since American govt has said they don't have any information regarding the allegation, Fayose will have to Sue American govt for Aiding Aisha Buhari.

Little by Little, Fayose is loosing relevance.[/s]

3 Likes

Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by Firefire(m): 4:26am On Jul 13, 2016
BlackSeptember:

In a message, Sellin said, “Thank you for the inquiry. We have no information to provide on this matter.”

That's a vague answer and it doesn't exonerate Aishaliburton.

[size=18pt]Aisha just travel to US and shame Fayose[/size] grin

4 Likes

Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by aressssa: 4:34am On Jul 13, 2016
Firefire:

lol @ ipob tout.... na so the tin pain you reach? grin grin

1 Like

Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by 2kris(m): 4:54am On Jul 13, 2016
ok o......wailing wailers and hailing hailers us have sttled the case she can now travel to the us...hahaha....this auty aisha rice sweet oooo
Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by 2kris(m): 5:05am On Jul 13, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

FBI ko FayoBI ni ... na so we dey warn unah say Fayose wey fit insult imm own manner by saying she dey wear pampers no be human being unah talk say he be unah leader he be unah role model see as he come take lie finish unah brain sote you want FBI to come clean your tears grin grin

chio fayose kpomo cutter wey turn graduate to mumus
hmmm a p c knight.....defender of our great a p c party.jellof rice dey hungry me
Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by cokoduck: 5:12am On Jul 13, 2016
vedaxcool:

The thing pain this guy sotee he no fit punctuate his sentence. grin grin Those who follow Fayose will end up in disappointment and depression.

No information means NO INFORMATION.
your English teacher needs jail time

2 Likes

Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by Firefire(m): 5:16am On Jul 13, 2016
aressssa:

[s]lol @ ipob tout.... na so the tin pain you reach?[/s] embarassed

3 Likes

Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by cokoduck: 5:18am On Jul 13, 2016
NwabekeyiSimeon:

E pain this one. Lol
How? From what I read, it simply means it is either he is ignorant about it or he doesn't want to let the cat out of the bag, but that viper still has to go to the US and prove her innocence,not writing nonsense on propaganda papers. Useless failed country. A zoo where humans are caged and animals roam free.
Make una progress na make I see, ndi oshi na ama.

3 Likes

Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by Nbote(m): 5:46am On Jul 13, 2016
Lol.. Dis sounds all too familiar. Don't know why it sounds like they're deciding to take their 5th amendment in dis case... Suits don teach me plenty
Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by GudluckIBB(m): 5:47am On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=Firefire post=47485210][/quote]

E pain am!
Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by GudluckIBB(m): 5:50am On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=Firefire post=47485210][/quote]

What you just did to my comment is a sign to show that My punch was deadly.
I can see how painful it was to you grin
Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by GudluckIBB(m): 5:51am On Jul 13, 2016
cokoduck:
your English teacher needs jail time

Its jail Term,not time.

Your English Teacher needs to be crucified.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 13, 2016
Is she in US already?

Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by Firefire(m): 6:17am On Jul 13, 2016
GudluckIBB:

What you just did to my comment is a sign to show that My punch was deadly.
I can see how painful it was to you grin

You guys should be reasonable.

1 Like

Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by Firefire(m): 6:18am On Jul 13, 2016
Jeffboi:
Is she in US already?

NO! If dem born her papa well, make she enter US.
Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by dre11(m): 6:49am On Jul 13, 2016
I guess this ends it

If anyone isn't satisfied with this piece of information..... he can SUE the government of US, White House, FBI etc on why they didn't come out open and exonerate PMB wife "the way the would have liked it"

2 Likes

Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 13, 2016
Firefire:

NO! If dem born her papa well, make she enter US.
Ahahahahah. I dope cap for aisha-jefferson grin

1 Like

Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by AntiWailer: 7:04am On Jul 13, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

One of the victims of fayose lies and deciet cannot come to terms with the fraud he has just suffered.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by Gideonmi(m): 7:10am On Jul 13, 2016
Abeg helep me tell them ooo biko!
vedaxcool:

The thing pain this guy sotee he no fit punctuate his sentence. grin grin Those who follow Fayose will end up in disappointment and depression.

No information means NO INFORMATION.

1 Like

Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by tempest01(m): 7:22am On Jul 13, 2016
Misleading heading......the content and the heading is different.
Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by globe16: 7:31am On Jul 13, 2016
aressssa:

And if she no go nko? you and your ipob brothers go enter lagoon?
Keep shouting ipob when Dino melaye is about to deal with your masters wife cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by globe16: 7:33am On Jul 13, 2016
dre11:

I guess this ends it

If anyone isn't satisfied with this piece of information..... he can SUE the government of US, White House, FBI etc on why they didn't come out open and exonerate PMB wife "the way the would have liked it"
This ends what? what piece of information? May God grant sense to all zombies
Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by DaBullIT(m): 7:47am On Jul 13, 2016
Where are all those Bastrises and Igbos ?? suddenly USA government has been paid off not to reveal Aisha's secret ? Because i know you will come up with more excuses , severussnape how market ?? seems your loosing trend as a wailer is yet to reach it's end
Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by kcowen(m): 7:50am On Jul 13, 2016
No Information means No information Let Our Aisha break our heart by visiting USA
Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 13, 2016
when an American investigating a crime say "no comment" or " we have nothing to say further on this issue ",it means there is alot to say on the issue simple

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter / 2023 Elections: Lagos Police Warns Troublemakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.