Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US (29502 Views)

Maina Gets SSS, Police Protection Despite Being Wanted For Alleged Fraud / Presidency Debunks Photo Of President Buhari Being Shared As "New Photo" / Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
DaBullIT:
ya

Same USA willing to expose legislators /legislooters sexcapades?

We all expect as much
Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by aressssa: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
globe16:

Keep shouting ipob when Dino melaye is about to deal with your masters wife

Of course we know such criminal acts and anti social way of life excites you and your kind and it's the typical ipob way of life so stop trying to let me know what already know about you people...

1 Like

Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by MIM77(m): 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
ZUBY77:

Really?

And all these while, I thought Surrey is in the UK.
How did she make it past New York Immigration undetected?

Its actually a mix up, even though i read one junk news somewhere that she went for the children's graduation in the US. Surrey is actually in the UK. Note that, wasn't trying to defend anybody but to pass across the information i got which eventually was a junk.
Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by Cannonleo(m): 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
vedaxcool:
[/s][s]

cool Empty barrels makes the loudest noise.
just take a good look at yourself grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by charlsecy(m): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
Samtob90:
Hope this clears the doubt in the mind of those who want to burry Aisha alive
The US neither confirms nor refutes the claim. They're like saying, "No Comment." So don't be too fast! We should begin to wonder why the US cannot categorically deny the claim.
Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by kuuljay(m): 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
lestat:
Actually this comment is clearly evasive, they could have easily said the first lady is not involved in any ongoing investigation or she is involved instead they chose to avoid the issue by saying they won't say yes or no.
Actually this proves Fayise is right if you ask me, or the US would have longed debunked this allegations
and they chose to bring video evidence against our law makers right? I guess buhari is also twisting the United States with his tyrany grin grin
Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by Inova(m): 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
vedaxcool:
It is clear that only people with significantly depleted brain cells will actually for a second believe AB is invovled in such scandal. It is merely a beer parlor gossip created by a tout aided by irresponsible media and cheered by malicious wailing zombies. A kpomo cutting tout who can barely add figures properly or even know what middle school is now the spiritual guide for debased liars and sectional idiats who suffer Electoral Defeat Induced Depression (EDID).

Lol
Electoral Defeat Induced Depression (EDID)
this is epic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by Inova(m): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
Basalt:

It clears nothing.
All these things na story for the gods.
Let Aisha Buhari travel to USA.
AS SIMPLE AS THAT.

Have you noticed that the woman is not interested in engaging you and you redundant fellows with mundane issues.
Don't worry Buhari will create more jobs soon so that you will be occupied and spend less time on social media talking trash.
Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
kuuljay:
and they chose to bring video evidence against our law makers right? I guess buhari is also twisting the United States with his tyrany grin grin
These are two separate issues, bro their comment is clear. The law makers evidence is being by the US council to Nigeria.
Same council who has never once absolved her of any involvement in the scandal.
I am not a Fayose supporter I am just clarifying this issue neutrals point of view .
Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by Basalt(m): 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
Inova:

Have you noticed that the woman is not interested in engaging you and you redundant fellows with mundane issues.
Don't worry Buhari will create more jobs soon so that you will be occupied and spend less time on social media talking trash.

Please I really don't like to be quoted by an Ofe mmanu Zombie.

Thanks
Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by ikechu1: 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
2dugged:
when an American investigating a crime say "no comment" or " we have nothing to say further on this issue ",it means there is alot to say on the issue simple

EXACTLY!!

This actually just proved to me that she's guilty. When US do not exonerate immediately during an inquiry and pretty much give the media a vague answer, it means they are investigating it and there are actually fact involved.

Unlike Nigeria government wey dey screech everything and anything, the US government is usually secretive.
Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by Bitterleafsoup: 6:44am On Jul 14, 2016
abbey621:

What's this one saying? Before 2012 opening a bank account in Nigeria was a breeze, any i.diot could do it! The other part of your comment does not even deserve a response!

Thought you were saying US
Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by soji1992: 7:53am On Jul 14, 2016
NwaEsonu:
Why are the Zombies/hailing hailers jumping upandan? Their zombiesm has gotten to the level of not comprehendin simple english sentence. People of the sophisticated tribe. They cant provide any information doesnt mean "our dear Mrs Buhari is innocent of the allegation. This zombiesm don dey enter another level.
As in....bro u don get am
Re: We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US by hopilo: 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
aressssa:

We are talking about you..

If she no go, shey you go enter lagoon?
Oh, you brought the chain... Oya lagoon now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Officer In Makurdi Wounded By APC Thugs (Photos) / Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? / Yakubu Gowon Leads Prayer Rally Against Killings, Boko Haram Attack In NorthEast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.