Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR (22244 Views)

Bola Tinubu Hails Withdrawal Of Forgery Charges Against Saraki & Ekweremadu / FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu / Calabar-Lagos rail omission Fallout: Saraki Begs Southern Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR by blazetitov: 8:04am On Jul 13, 2016
Senate of rogues and shady characters. The country is in deep problem.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR by uzolexis(f): 8:06am On Jul 13, 2016
mtchewww...
Re: Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR by Baraqtee: 8:08am On Jul 13, 2016
When there is no headway using force and bully....

They result to begging just to save their ass.

RASCALS.
Re: Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR by Lastine: 8:08am On Jul 13, 2016
Aristo3146:
Malami should not dare to withdraw that case...I was even trying to instigate the case myself before malami intervened, Na Ogboni shrine i been wan carry Saraki go before malami come spoil my show...

Contunu ooo, e be like say na your family get the highest share for that money arbi??
Re: Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR by Jalinco: 8:19am On Jul 13, 2016
He should beg Melaye to stop complicating things for him
Re: Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR by nNEOo(m): 8:23am On Jul 13, 2016
Go to prison and ask those who are jailed for stealing maggi to teach how to beg even with all their begging they were still jailed....let alone u #spit...can I get a spating emacons thanks... sad
Re: Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR by Deen77: 8:25am On Jul 13, 2016
kulikuli26:
To imagine some people will still believe this hogwash beats my imagination. The fact is, Saraki knows AGF is acting on instructions from the top and it will be a fruitless exercise begging a man who's acting on instructions from his superior. Saraki knows who to beg when he has to but we are always blinded by our biases it becomes so difficult to even analyze issues objectively.

Try to see things from d two angle, some senators petition against the house after the SP election since July 2015. If those Senator withdraw their petition, that is d end, stop blaming the AGF.
Re: Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR by jaybee3(m): 8:31am On Jul 13, 2016
kulikuli26:
To imagine some people will still believe this hogwash beats my imagination. The fact is, Saraki knows AGF is acting on instructions from the top and it will be a fruitless exercise begging a man who's acting on instructions from his superior. Saraki knows who to beg when he has to but we are always blinded by our biases it becomes so difficult to even analyze issues objectively.

So you think the AGF couldn't have persuaded the president to stifle proceedings
Re: Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR by jaggabban: 8:31am On Jul 13, 2016
cool cool
babdap:
Saraki ur quest for power has landed you into this, you are doing more damage to your political career each passing day. This storm can consume your political career on national politics not to talk of how you were stoned by your every own people. I know you may be IPOB hero but they won't be enough just as their votes was unable to keep GEJ beyond 2015.
Beautifully, fantastically, factually, heroically and reasonably said. cool
babdap:
Saraki ur quest for power has landed you into this, you are doing more damage to your political career each passing day. This storm can consume your political career on national politics not to talk of how you were stoned by your every own people. I know you may be IPOB hero but they won't be enough just as their votes was unable to keep GEJ beyond 2015.
Beautifully, fantastically, factually, heroically and reasonably said.
Re: Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR by clems93(m): 8:38am On Jul 13, 2016
The proclaimed "innocent one", now asking for mercy...
Re: Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR by mykemic(m): 8:38am On Jul 13, 2016
But Sahara reporters claim the meeting was between just the 2 of dem. How come they know what transpired. "Sahara reporters", I carry yansh for you.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR by omenka(m): 8:39am On Jul 13, 2016
vedaxcool:
grin grin beggar Senate president. .. chio shior na so to dey do fraud dey sweet unah to face the consequence unah dey beg.
That "accused box" picture cracks me up real bad whenever I see it. gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR by kasheemawo(m): 8:44am On Jul 13, 2016
Buhari APC, Saraki APC.
Buhari northerner, Saraki northerner.
Buhari muslim, Saraki muslim

Yet, prosecution is still "one-sided" to the wailers. ipod thugs are sick.
Re: Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR by basadenet: 9:07am On Jul 13, 2016
SH has come with their white lies again. So Saraki will be so daft and beg SGF in public. Habah.....this story is doubtful.
Re: Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR by vedaxcool(m): 9:22am On Jul 13, 2016
omenka:
That "accused box" picture cracks me up real bad whenever I see it. gringrin

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy The guy looks like "Daddy save me help me please"
Re: Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR by fujirice: 9:35am On Jul 13, 2016
Read with open mind guys.
Where were this sources when this supposed private meeting was taking place? A meeting even Ita Enang was excused. So who are these "one of our sources" that SR keep talking about? Chairs and tables? Maybe walls are also part of these "one of our sources".

Read and decipher and not just swallow everything hook, line and sinker
Re: Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR by Mogaz2016(m): 9:39am On Jul 13, 2016
You probably didn't noticed it could all be a political game altogether. Saraki!/Sahara reporter
Re: Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR by Aborigine9ja(m): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2016
To this end Mr. Saraki has finally pleaded gilty of the charge of furgery aginst him along side with his Deputy. The National Assemly position to Nigerians is more than mole-way in township that the prostitute of the senate will be expecting a charge worthy capable of puting the intire contry into woe can be drop like a passenger at a boss stop. grin
Re: Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR by AbuSaad39(m): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2016
;DTo go jail dey fear this man, shebi you said you're not afraid of going to prison? I no fit laugh abeg
Re: Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR by dekaz(m): 10:09am On Jul 13, 2016
kulikuli26:
Why is that you are the only one that understand the whole matter better here, i just keep laughing when i go through some comments here saying SARAKI is begging and all that ...... the SARAKI we all know doesnt beg , it is not in his dictionary, go and ask baba iyabo ( obasanjo) when they both have issues concerning iyabo obasanjo case back then during yaradua reign, even with the fact that SARAKI was brought into politics by OBASANJO as his special adviser in year 2000 he didnt beg obasanjo . the same scenario play out when the CCT issue first started when people were saying he should beg TINUBU just to have the case closed , did he beg him? the answer is NO, and one senator told us then that SARAKI that he know will rather go down than to beg TINUBU . so i laugh when people started jumping in ignorance that SARAKI is begging MALAMI (AGF).... laughing in Spanish. the last time i check the SARAKI we know is still the same SARAKI of yesterday.... so stop fooling ur self if SAHARA REPORTER is fooling you, SARAKI can never beg MALAMI impossible .
Re: Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR by 989900E: 10:27am On Jul 13, 2016
How Sahara take know? undecided
Re: Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR by Okjay: 10:31am On Jul 13, 2016
Go and face your trial and if you are found guilty ,you go to jail period
Re: Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 13, 2016
Could be that Saraki and Ekweremadu are ready to resign if they can get assurance that all criminal charges against them would be dropped.
Re: Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR by Jazzman44: 10:52am On Jul 13, 2016
DropShot:

No other news outfit matches SR investigative journalism.

Did u read that Malami asked for the meeting to be private? So who is the source IB d private meeting that told SR?
Some ve brains but can not think
Re: Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR by DropShot: 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
Jazzman44:

Did u read that Malami asked for the meeting to be private? So who is the source IB d private meeting that told SR?
Some ve brains but can not think

I normally don't reply every one of my mentions that seeks attention and relevance but since you have jaundice in your eyes, let me help you. After reading the below, you know what to do with your brain.

A source at the Senate and another in the AGF’s office told SaharaReporters that Mr. Saraki requested to see Mr. Malami after the AGF’s meeting with Senator Umaru. Our sources said the attorney general acceded to the meeting with Senator Saraki, choosing to see Mr. Saraki in the presence of Ita Enang. However, just before the meeting started, Senator Saraki and Mr. Malami agreed that it should be private.
Kid, from the above, it's clear it was Saraki who requested for a meeting with Malami. It's also clear that Malami agreed to meet Saraki in the presence of Ita Enang. And while it's not clear who requested for it to be private, analytical minds understand that it was Saraki who wanted to beg Malami to drop the case tha must have requested so.

Indeed, wailing zombies have fish brains.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR by omolami: 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
APC lies all over again. shmmm
Re: Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR by brojoshua: 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
Corruption begging justice to let him or them or it alone that it may continue to destroy Nigeria. No but let justice catch corruption and destroy it or cast it into prison, otherwise corruption will swallow and destroy justice and even the nation

1 Like

Re: Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR by aligba4u: 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
martineverest:
no peace for d wicked
that man deserve jail
Re: Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
I'll be soo much disappointed if the Attorney General heeds.

In fact, it would be a crime for him to stop the prosecution because the criminal "begged" him.

I'm sure begging isn't part of the constitutional ways to dispense justice.

BTW, I hope pa Chukwudi44 follow Saraki beg o.
Re: Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR by brexit: 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
Few days ago when they started their impeachment talks few Nigerians knew it was empty threat,today the story has changed,our politicians have a lot of baggage on them, so inside them they know they are guilty but outside they put on fake courage,they are dying quietly -cowards

1 Like

Re: Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR by dmoney4luv(m): 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
Aristo3146:
Malami should not dare to withdraw that case...I was even trying to instigate the case myself before malami intervened, Na Ogboni shrine i been wan carry Saraki go before malami come spoil my show...
Re: Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR by jsb(m): 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
Sahara lies ..when he knows that it is not the AGF that is flogging him with that allegation..

(1) (2) (Reply)

#EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP / Man Challenged IPOB Commander, As Security Agents Raid ESN Major Camp (video) / Pictures Of Children With PVC In The North Registered By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.