Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

Exxomobile Stop Lying- Niger Delta Avengers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exxomobile Stop Lying- Niger Delta Avengers (1047 Views)

Stop Lying Against Ojukwu, IPOB Warns Gowon / Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes / Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exxomobile Stop Lying- Niger Delta Avengers by tochukwuifeduba: 5:25am On Jul 13, 2016
Tuesday, July 12, 2016
EXXONMOBILE STOP LYING

ExxonMobile can deny and fool the general public about their Export Pipeline blown yesterday. How long can they lie to their investors? Just in matter of days the whole world will see the truth.
Qua Iboe 48” crude oil export pipeline is down so said the Avengers.

Brig.Gen Mudoch Agbinibo
Spokesperson

http://www./

1 Like

Re: Exxomobile Stop Lying- Niger Delta Avengers by KingRex1(m): 5:33am On Jul 13, 2016
ExxonMobil, the largest American oil company by revenue.. Nigeria delta avengers can't do em nada, they'll wiggle emselvs out.

2 Likes

Re: Exxomobile Stop Lying- Niger Delta Avengers by DTalented(m): 5:56am On Jul 13, 2016
So Exxonmobil denied the attack?
Are they trying to say they can't be attacked by these Guys?
Well, lets keep watching...

6 Likes

Re: Exxomobile Stop Lying- Niger Delta Avengers by Flyingngel(m): 6:04am On Jul 13, 2016
Nna una sabi.
Re: Exxomobile Stop Lying- Niger Delta Avengers by omenka(m): 6:07am On Jul 13, 2016
tochukwuifeduba:

Tuesday, July 12, 2016
EXXONMOBILE STOP LYING

ExxonMobile can deny and fool the general public about their Export Pipeline blown yesterday. How long can they lie to their investors? Just in matter of days the whole world will see the truth.

Brig.Gen Mudoch Agbinibo
Spokesperson

Tochukwu I hail oo. Great job of being a minister of info for the terrorists. My only fear is that you seem to have completely abandoned Nnamdi Kanu to his fate. Wetin happen?? cheesycheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exxomobile Stop Lying- Niger Delta Avengers by cokoduck: 6:17am On Jul 13, 2016
omenka:
Tochukwu I hail oo. Great job of being a minister of info for the terrorists. My only fear is that you seem to have complly abandoned Nnamdi Kanu to his fate. Wetin happen?? cheesycheesy
Na so every nincompoop just dey brandish the word terrorist, FY fvcking I they are not terrorists, this is called civil disobedience! Simple and short. And God bless them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exxomobile Stop Lying- Niger Delta Avengers by banki(m): 6:33am On Jul 13, 2016
Funny op,

Was first to carry the news that there was an attack
This same op, has carried out fake unsubstantiated news severaly on nairaland
First he was a serious good luck advocate
Then a very serious nnamdi kanu advocate
Now a serious Niger delta advocate

Now I know better tochukwu well done

3 Likes

Re: Exxomobile Stop Lying- Niger Delta Avengers by babyfaceafrica: 7:12am On Jul 13, 2016
Who dem epp?
Re: Exxomobile Stop Lying- Niger Delta Avengers by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:27am On Jul 13, 2016
tochukwuifeduba:

Tuesday, July 12, 2016
EXXONMOBILE STOP LYING

Brig.Gen Mudoch Agbinibo
Spokesperson

Now they can't use social media for their propaganda, they're finished. Their main power has been taken from them. Now, everytime they say they did something the Government can easily deny it(even if it did happen); now watch them fade into oblivion... or carry out more desperate measures like killing Army/Police officers in order to garner more attention and that's when they'll truly meet their Waterloo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exxomobile Stop Lying- Niger Delta Avengers by cktheluckyman: 8:38am On Jul 13, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Now they can't use social media for their propaganda, they're finished. Their main power has been taken from them. Now, everytime they say they did something the Government can easily deny it(even if it did happen); now watch them fade into oblivion... or carry out more desperate measures like killing Army/Police officers in order to garner more attention and that's when they'll truly meet their Waterloo.
Lolz very funny comments!! So if oil production falls below 100,000 bpd,the government should continue to deny? If they continue denying where will they get the monies to pay their bills?

Their website is as good a means of information dissemination as Twitter or Facebook

(1) (Reply)

Top 6 Photos That Prove The Nigerian Senate Has No Chill / This Is An Act Of Hatred &politically Motivated For Accusing Me As NDA Sponsor / CARTOON: Diplomatic Immunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.