Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Beware Of This New Type Of AIRTEL Fraud - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of This New Type Of AIRTEL Fraud (1501 Views)

Nokia Edge Mobile Phone 2017 With New Type Display Feature (price, Launch Date) / [READ ME] The End Of Airtel's (*555*pin#) Welcome Plan / Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This New Type Of AIRTEL Fraud by Boyembo(m): 8:16am On Jul 13, 2016
I subscribed for airtel smarttrybe browsing on sunday night by 12pm....my ucweb and opera mini cannot connect to the internet so i called the airtel customer care...lo and behold most of them are clueless even a customer care agent,a lady told me that night that she have not heard of smarttrybe..after calling four cc agents,the fifth cc agent i called told me they have worked on my line that i should subscribe again..i did the stuff..dey deducted another airtime and stil i cant browse...i called them for the sixth time...they said that they are working on my line...i should check back within 12 hours...Their agent called me yesterday and told me that they are sorry about my problem and have worked on my line...early morning today by 1.00am...i sub again for the night browsing and stiĺl cannot browse...i called them again...and they said i shoud restart my phone,they will send me configuration...they will work on my line...and the last guy said i should try my luck and subscribe again....CAN YOU IMAGINE!!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This New Type Of AIRTEL Fraud by Kenneth205(m): 8:21am On Jul 13, 2016
Thanks Op.
Re: Beware Of This New Type Of AIRTEL Fraud by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 13, 2016
I have never had a problem with it.
Re: Beware Of This New Type Of AIRTEL Fraud by TyrantInAsoRock: 8:41am On Jul 13, 2016
It has happened to me once before

The cc I talk to that day is so ignorance - ridden ehn
She kept saying trash They Sha take my 200 that night
Re: Beware Of This New Type Of AIRTEL Fraud by fnhflexy: 9:15am On Jul 13, 2016
same thing has happened to me 2 nights in a row and yes their CC are freaking clueless. by the time I figure out what I can do with my remaining airtime I'm dropping that network

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This New Type Of AIRTEL Fraud by olajazz(m): 9:20am On Jul 13, 2016
guy na you kill ya self......if you ever did d last Airtel psiphon cheat DAT u input proxy nd port on ya APN setting it won't work......try and change it to default.........I did d sub last night nd I browse wit it..

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This New Type Of AIRTEL Fraud by Dahyotohbad: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2016
same with me,it happened twice nw, moved on to mtn...
Re: Beware Of This New Type Of AIRTEL Fraud by tunnyl(m): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2016
Next time you sub for the plan and none of your browser connects, go and edit the proxy and port on your device. if it has proxy and ip, remove them and if it doesnt, put it. proxy is 172.18.254.5 and port 8080
Re: Beware Of This New Type Of AIRTEL Fraud by lodscott(m): 11:44am On Jul 13, 2016
op airtel really loves you. imagine u were able to call upto 5 cc agents in one day. frm what iv observed the stupid network gives a limit of 2 per customer before all their agents are miraculously busy till the next 24hrs
Re: Beware Of This New Type Of AIRTEL Fraud by Boyembo(m): 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
I didnt do the airtel psiphon cheat...and their cc agents only answer from 12pm up
Re: Beware Of This New Type Of AIRTEL Fraud by Boyembo(m): 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
I tried 312 now...when i click the trybe night option....the 1hour and 2 hour option is no longer available
Re: Beware Of This New Type Of AIRTEL Fraud by Johnepaul: 10:21am On Jul 18, 2016
I don't like seeing these complaints here. I am at a loss as to why i don't experience such. Ok, I do actually, but I simply contact @airtel_care on twitter and they never ever fail to resolve or give clarity. I heard that the Smart trybe plan or offer, as the case may be, is still in the works. So issue emanating are still being rectified. Just contact them sha.

(1) (Reply)

World’s Best Smartphones 2017 / See This.. / Need Advice For An Android Phone To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.