Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today (28697 Views)

Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 83rd Birthday Today / See The Great Handwork Drawn In Celebration Of Prof Wole Soyinka's 82nd Birthday / Today Is Prof Wole Soyinka's 82nd Birthday,post Your Greetings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 13, 2016
Mediapace:
HBD But wait 82yrs and he look like 40yrs old

abi na my eyes
YES! Na ur eyes.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 13, 2016
valicious1:
Ahoy seadog. Hbd to you capone blood. BAN would never forget your rebelling. Ricardo lives on.

Mi RB, how did he rebel?
Re: Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Stanbeto: 9:50am On Jul 13, 2016
HBD prof
Re: Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 13, 2016
keypad1:
U claim to be a man of high intellect wole. Yet you brought this dull ard on us. Fvck you wole fvck you wherever you are.
......DO YOU HAVE PARENTS AT ALL ? HMNMMMMMM ! angry angry angry

I GUESS YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE ALIENS WHO JUST DROPPED FROM THE SKY ON A MISSION TO INSULT OUR PARENTS undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Iykolysis: 9:56am On Jul 13, 2016
Aging gratefully. HBD
Re: Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by lammy17(f): 9:58am On Jul 13, 2016
HBD prof.....God bless ur new age
Re: Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by hob(m): 10:04am On Jul 13, 2016
Legendary Icon......HBD SIR
Re: Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by valicious1(m): 10:06am On Jul 13, 2016
9jacrip:

Mi RB, how did he rebel?
NAS in general and cap'n blud in particular for failing to adequately address and abhor the impunity,anarchy and tribalism that hitherto existed prior to the disintegration.
Re: Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by StoneLucifer: 10:06am On Jul 13, 2016
smallJagaban:
LIVING LEGEND GREATER THAN CHINUA ACHEBE WHO CENTRED HIS WORK AROUND IBO

YOU NEED DICTIONARY TO UNDERSTAND SOYINKA'S WORK AND INTELLECT

LOOK AT YOUR SHALLOW AND CHILDISH MENTALITY..
Re: Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by bamirotola: 10:09am On Jul 13, 2016
I celebrate an erudite, a legend and a true ambassador and alumni of our Great school, Government college Ibadan! May your dayziz be long sir! I pray for your Grace, and the whole Government college is happy to have u as an Alma mata....all old student should rep...or like!! UP School! Up GCI

Re: Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Mediapace: 10:15am On Jul 13, 2016
Ajewipe oju wa n jo n riri kuri niyen o
abiodunbest:
YES! Na ur eyes.
Re: Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by nophysat: 10:30am On Jul 13, 2016
Long life to baba olaokun. Age with grace
Re: Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by JFT24(m): 10:38am On Jul 13, 2016
ZuzuMan:

I GUESS YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE ALIENS WHO JUST DROPPED FROM THE SKY ON A MISSION TO INSULT OUR PARENTS undecided undecided undecided
ZuzuMan:

ZuzuMan:

thank you for giving him what 'it' deserve
Re: Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by allymarry89(f): 10:39am On Jul 13, 2016
keypad1:
U claim to be a man of high intellect wole. Yet you brought this dull ard on us. Fvck you wole fvck you wherever you are.
Early morning weed is dangerous,you no dey hear undecided

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by badderdandem(m): 10:41am On Jul 13, 2016
smallJagaban:

tribalism bigot for your information Chinuas books are more comprehensive
Re: Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by heroshark(m): 10:54am On Jul 13, 2016
Happy birthday grey headed seadog ...... May the adventures present on your dreaded voyage be evident in ur deeds..... Safe sail Ahoy captain blood......
Re: Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Rashelany: 11:04am On Jul 13, 2016
Mediapace:
HBD But wait 82yrs and he look like 40yrs old

abi na my eyes
no na ur brain grin grin grin
Re: Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 13, 2016
valicious1:

NAS in general and cap'n blud in particular for failing to adequately address and abhor the impunity,anarchy and tribalism that hitherto existed prior to the disintegration.

Capnblud had already left U.I & the shores of Naija at that time.

They did try to address it - they worn a handful of people back but the ship had already set sail & its canvasses have remained tight in the face of the strongest winds.
Re: Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by phaulzoe(m): 11:12am On Jul 13, 2016
hbd prof. wullnp
Re: Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by nuattitude: 11:32am On Jul 13, 2016
Awua 2 U my CBofTee!

Sayle on to anoda riggid Sahlay! It cud av bin wuss !
Re: Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by junta007(f): 11:33am On Jul 13, 2016
Happy Birthday Sir
Re: Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by valicious1(m): 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
9jacrip:

Capnblud had already left U.I & the shores of Naija at that time.

They did try to address it - they worn a handful of people back but the ship had already set sail & its canvasses have remained tight in the face of the strongest winds.
Kpos. O.t cntnues.
Re: Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
Proffdada:
Happy birthday to our only Nobel laureate in this country
Those born in July are mostly geniuses
But that looks like an inspirational weed grin
Is it me or he looks like Adekunle Gold in this pic.
Re: Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by naijacentric(m): 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
smallJagaban:

u are a big fool even wole wont say such he even said he n achebe were twins in d literary world get a life guy tribalism is evil baskat!!!
Re: Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by prof800(m): 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
Happy 82nd birthday to Professor Soyinka. smiley
Re: Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by God2man(m): 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
bamirotola:
I celebrate an erudite, a legend and a true ambassador and alumni of our Great school, Government college Ibadan! May your dayziz be long sir! I pray for your Grace, and the whole Government college is happy to have u as an Alma mata....all old student should rep...or like!! UP School! Up GCI
Re: Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by bmcariyo(m): 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
Happy birthday sir
Re: Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Wolex143: 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
Happy birthday to u my name sake....@prof.wole soyinka.
Re: Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by OAUTemitayo: 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
Happy birthday
Re: Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by smallJagaban: 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
naijacentric:
u are a big fool even wole wont say such he even said he n achebe were twins in d literary world get a life guy tribalism is evil baskat!!!

YOU ARE MAD.. WOLE SOYINKA SURE PASS
Re: Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Pdizzle(m): 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kongi!
Re: Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
The one popular Nigeria atheist, Happy Birthday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blemished Love By Loudest Thoughts / Chidi Nwaogu, Just Broke A Fresh Guinness World For Longest Credit On A Book / Conflicted Destiny, Chronicle Of A Natural Born Warrior.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.