Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife (5225 Views)

Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by Almajiri1: 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
If Nigeria is not a jungle and tinubu has not lost his manhood,shouldn't dino be arguing his case in front of a judge by now?
AnakinSkywalker:

Fallacy of hasty conclusion. I don't have moves.Sorry.

If he wants a fight and looking for someone to beat up, I have told him where to get one. Free of charge. Not in the Legislature. smiley

Besides, I don't go about threatening women (another man's wife) with beating them up in public.
Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
Almajiri1:
If Nigeria is not a jungle and tinubu has not lost his manhood,shouldn't dino be arguing his case in front of a judge by now?

Very correct.
If not for anything, as a deterrent to threats and attacks common and rampant nowadays.

Unfortunately the "is it because of that small thing" syndrome is still common in Nigeria. Justice is so hard and scarce to come by. If multiple deaths and over millions in damages are not recorded then it is not worth the Legal/Judicial bureaucracies and stress especially in getting criminal justice.

It is why people are frustrated with the police and the courts leading to the progressive anarchy we see today,with jungle justice as one of its parameters.
Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by Keegan: 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
Where are the fools who fervently supported Linda against WizKid some couple of months ago? Your silence is now deafening.

Dino is a Senator in the Federal Republic and if the allegations are true then he must be made to answer for them. However, maybe because he's against the wife of your perceived enemy (Lord Jagaban) you just can't find your voice again.

What goes around always comes around.

To hell with Dino if he cannot actualise his threats. Bastard.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by attacker321: 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by VulgarVulvas: 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
attacker321:

Before you post your daily quota of crap here on NL...

VulgarVulvas:
[size=18pt]Dino be like....

"I will fck you and you will love me"[/size]

[size=18pt]Then Remi be like....

"what the hell is wrong with you!??"[/size]

Then Tinubu be like...

[size=18pt]"Dino can I watch ? .....Pleasssse"[/size]

Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by edoyad(m): 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
That woman never enter meno-pause already ?
Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
This is why Nigeria is backward. In a sane country, Dino Melaye would have been forced to resign over such a statement.

But well, in a sane country, Dino Melaye wouldn't be in government.

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by NwabekeyiSimeon: 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
Almajiri1:

Maybe you can send your sister down to confirm how weak? save your spits till her feedbacks.

My sister is not a product of baby factory like your sister, we dont condone rape nor wake our father with sliding tackle. Thanks
Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by JohnsonOlanre: 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
NwabekeyiSimeon:

My sister is not a product of baby factory like your sister, we dont condone rape nor wake our father with sliding tackle. Thanks

But people now know incest is part of our culture in yorubaland? We must change our ways and seek the face of oduduwa.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by NwabekeyiSimeon: 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
JohnsonOlanre:

But people now know incest is part of our culture in Iboland? We must change our ways and seek the face of Nnamdi Kanu. We are cursed in Iboland.

Goood of you Collynzo.
Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by JohnsonOlanre: 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
NwabekeyiSimeon:

Goood of you Collynzo.

Egbon you and this your collynzo na wa o.

Mr Afolabi for Oshogbo dey fu(((k all him daughters for nyash. He say e tight well well. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by NwabekeyiSimeon: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
JohnsonOlanre:

Egbon you and this your collynzo na wa o.

Mr Afolabi for Oshogbo dey fu(((k all him daughters for nyash. He say e tight well well. cheesy cheesy

You mean Mr Anadi Collins, heard he raped his mother to death same with Nwabekeyi that raped his mom too. Pathetic
Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by JohnsonOlanre: 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
NwabekeyiSimeon:

You mean Mr Anadi Collins, heard he raped his mother to death same with Nwabekeyi that raped his mom too. Pathetic

How can you rape your own mum? Is that also our new culture in yorubaland? shocked

Our father Olanrewaju once invited me to rape his stepdaughter. Why are we yoruba like this?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by anigbajumo(m): 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
lilwheezy1:
Nigeria’s upper legislative chamber broke into an uproar today with some members threatening President Muhammad Buhari with impeachment, and Dino Melaye threatening to ‘impregnate’ Remi Tinubu, the wife of the All Progressives Congress (APC) National Leader.

The Senators who met behind closed doors were incensed by the proposed trial of the leadership of the Senate for forgery.

In his words, Senator Dino Melaye (APC Kogi West) said that the Attorney General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, must be brought before the Senate to be thoroughly grilled and humiliated for charging the Senate leadership with forgery in court.

Mr. Melaye called on the Senators in attendance to fight the presidency to a standstill. In his rant, he issued a wide variety of threats. Recognized to speak, Senator Remi Tinubu (APC) Lagos Central said the Senate should not be reduced to a kindergarten where Senators could just issue childish threats, and called on Senators to close ranks and seek reconciliation amongst its members.

That was when Melaye flew into rage, calling her names. “I will beat you up on this floor and nothing will happen,” he threatened.

The statement caused a commotion on the floor as Senators in her support gathered to protect her. Senate Presient Saraki nodded as Melaye called mrs. Tinubu unprintable names according to Senators who intervened to save her from the rampaging Melaye.

SOURCE : http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/2016/07/12/i-will-beat-you-up-impregnate-you-and-nothing-will-happen-dino-melaye-threatens-tinubus-wife/

Dino is nothing but a disgrace to people of kogi for voting this twa*t as their senator. Am still yet to see any reason why this people are call lawmakers.....

If anybody is in position to file a case against saraki he (Dino) and some other dimwit senators will find a way to summoned him.It was Danladi now malami....

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by NwabekeyiSimeon: 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
JohnsonOlanre:

I raped my own mum. Its also our new culture in Iboland? shocked

My father Amadi once invited me to rape his stepdaughter. Why are we Ibos like this? We have been cursed by the unseen

Eiyah, Hope you hammered her well. What a family. Spits
Re: I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife by 0monnak0da: 8:55am On Mar 04, 2023
Dino will certainly be moving to Dubai soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. / Sokotodecides: Gov. Tambuwal Survives APC Onslaught, Wins Re-election / IMO : Pictures Of Major Roads In Owerri Due To Ipob's Stay At Home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.