Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. (5263 Views)

2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians / 2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke / 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. by BabaCommander: 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
For the records.

Happy New Year, 2019 Nairalanders and Nigerians.

A new year is a new beginning and for us as a country, it’s much more significant seeing that we would be having elections in a few months’ time. The election is not about Buhari and APC or about Atiku and PDP IT’S ALL ABOUT NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS. May God help us to get the right people into office, Amen!

Buhari did not win the 2015 election; GEJ left the seat for him.

Back then in 2015, I had a revelation about the outcome of the election and it was not what many were projecting.
I didn't know how to pass the message across to would-be beneficiaries (Goodluck Jonathan and Nigerian people).
Based on this, I made an attempt to pass it across to GEJ through his Facebook Fan Page message. (Screenshots attached) I think he ever saw those messages or if he ignored it out rightly. Whichever was the case, the failure to heed the warning has been costly to Nigerians.

Specifically, I saw a large gathering and GEJ was seating among the VIPs. He left the seat momentarily and went outside for God knows why (Perhaps to take a sip of ogogoro) leaving his VIP seat to unattended. Immediately he was gone, a man walked in and took the seat without being offered to the seat. GEJ did return but instead of asking the usurper to vacate the seat, he left him and went to another section completely outside the VIP section.
I sent GEJ a message and urged him to have a legal team ready; he didn't and conceded defeat even when he believes he was rigged out. I don't know why he was in a haste to concede to Bukhara, was it his innate predisposition to peace, love for the country (because many people were threatening violence) or for other reasons best known to him? I never fully know, however, his recent book and interviews gave me some insight on why he acted the way he did.

GEJ was gone and now we are faced with Buhari

God has rejected Buhari.
Democracy in Nigeria is seriously under threat.
Buhari and or his handlers may stage a coup if they lose the election.
The coup will fail and consume the conspirators plus other casualties.

On the last weekend of March 2018, I saw a vision and a proclamation of Buhari's rejection (posted a thread here on Nairaland though without the full details).
The second revelation, a couple of weeks ago, I saw Buhari making preparation for a handover after being defeated by Atiku.
But.....

I was in a building seeing Buhari packing and Atiku was there with him. There was, however, an air of uneasy concerning the situation. While there were voices saying " I told you he would go", I had an acute feeling that it would not happen even though I was seeing him packing right there.
I left the two Buhari and Atiku in the room and came out to the living room and suddenly it happened.
I saw a man take a strategic position on the entrance to the house like someone on a covert operation, and I immediately realised the woefully inadequate security arrangement. A second man took a position and a third came in and sat opposite me.
There was no way to escape and attempting anything would be foolish but I was at ease. I just sat and looked on. The one that came in threatened to shoot my leg if I attempt anything so I told him to "shoot me in the head instead because I am tired of Nigeria". He was not making any attempt to attack me, and I was not putting up any fight either. I just sat down opposite each other and I lost consciousness for a moment (not sure why it happened but I was not attacked). When I regained consciousness, they were gone and e saying "so they want to blame it on the Igbo boy”.

And I saw………………………….

I want to conceal the last part because it is unpleasant. However, if a coup is attempted, it would fail and consume the plotters amongst others.
Buhari and or his handlers should know that they will not escape in the event of chaos breaking out. If he (Buhari) wants to continue, he should seek God by doing what is JUST and EQUITABLE. That’s all God demands from rulers and God may let him continue. The Bible and history are full of examples were God repented of his judgment on rulers who turned from their evil after hearing God’s pronouncement. God is still the same merciful God. If however, a man stubbornly dares God; his calamitous fall would be epic.

We must not allow politicians to ruin the country.
Nigerians must start praying fervently for the country.

CC Seun, Lalastilala, Myndd.

Re: I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. by BabaCommander: 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
Re: I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. by Robnectar(m): 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2018
BabaCommander:
Booked
nah still u dey drag FTC ehn

Re: I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. by SalamRushdie: 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2018
you are 100 percent right , the operations python scheduled for January 8th till 28 February is actually a coup plot to seize power from Atiku

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. by baralatie(m): 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2018
Robnectar:

1 Like

Re: I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. by kettykin: 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
Watching with rapt attention
Re: I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. by BabaCommander: 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
Robnectar:

Sorry, I reserved it to use it for important commentary or clarification if there is a need for it.

3 Likes

Re: I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. by Stalwert: 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
Olodo thread again

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. by Abortions: 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
The guys above dragging FTC and the Guy below me are doing themselves

Re: I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. by helinues: 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
Harmattan + Mosquitoes bite = Hallucinating

4 Likes

Re: I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
End time men of God seeing end time revelation. Mtcheeeew!!!
Re: I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. by SmallFlatino: 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
Jubril remove ur cap now angry
Re: I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. by Abfinest007(m): 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
buhari and his evil plot shall be consume by eir own evil
Re: I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. by DMerciful(m): 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
January will be interesting
Re: I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. by godliman: 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2018
Very soon we shall know who is right. If this prophecy happens all those calling him olodo will bury their head in shame. I dont reject prophecies until the out come. All fingers are pointing towards what this guy is saying time will tell.
Re: I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. by Deeviiid(m): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
It's almost impossible for a coup to occur in Africa in this 21st Century, Buh let us watch as events unfold shaa.
Re: I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. by Zendinho(m): 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
[quote author=Deeviiid post=74327022]It's almost impossible for a coup to occur in Africa in this 21st Century, Buh let us watch as events unfold shaa.

The one that happened in Zimbabwe some months ago that led to the ousting of President Mugabe was what?

Endeavor to go through ur records before you conclude.....

NO offense intended, i stand to be corrected if erred.

1 Like

Re: I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. by alen4smith(m): 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2018
BabaCommander:

go and treat malaria

2 Likes

Re: I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
Lemme bookmark this page grin grin
Re: I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. by Uploadme(m): 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
This iyamiri is delusional grin grin grin
Re: I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. by MummyIMadeIt: 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2018
Observing keenly from my room
Re: I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. by telleyway: 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
Deeviiid:
It's almost impossible for a coup to occur in Africa in this 21st Century, Buh let us watch as events unfold shaa.

Then how do you explain the rationale behind operation python dance? We better start praying earnestly to God for his intervention
Re: I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. by Deeviiid(m): 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
[quote author=Zendinho post=74327479][/quote]

The Zimbabwe and Mugabe story is deep, very deep.

The logical point I'm trying to make is that, in as much a coup is possible, it's highly unlikely because the owners of this company (Nigeria) are very well aware of the implications of a coup and will do everything to protect their interest.

If you want to know more about the Zimbabwe ish, read about the "Lancashire House Agreement " (Even though it is just a miniscule fraction of the story)
Re: I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. by Deeviiid(m): 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
telleyway:

Then how do you explain the rationale behind operation python dance? We better start praying earnestly to God for his intervention

The python dance wasn't any form of coup.
It was a clear attempt to assassinate Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and Kill every rising consciousness of Biafra. Unfortunately, both attempts Failed.

At the end of the day, it may not be a coup, buh the clouds are gathering really fast and we may end up seeing something more than a Hurricane
Re: I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. by Alariiwo: 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
You better wake up from your slumber..

Like or hate Buhari, Atiku will never be an option.
Re: I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. by Sirjamo: 7:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
This OP has taken delivery of the strongest brand of ganja from Jamaica

1 Like

Re: I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. by la1(m): 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
Chloroquine and other quinine based malaria treatments were banned not only because of sensitivity and resistance issues but also for their known hallucinogenic effects...

1 Like

Re: I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. by telleyway: 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
Deeviiid:

The python dance wasn't any form of coup.
It was a clear attempt to assassinate Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and Kill every rising consciousness of Biafra. Unfortunately, both attempts Failed.

At the end of the day, it may not be a coup, buh the clouds are gathering really fast and we may end up seeing something more than a Hurricane

I'm not referring to that one, I'm talking the one they are going to start nationwide from January 8th to 28th February, the eve of presidential election.
Re: I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. by otokx(m): 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
He should have revealed every, every including the unpleasant ones.
Re: I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. by BabaCommander: 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
otokx:
He should have revealed every, every including the unpleasant ones.
I understand your point, but at this time it would not be a prudent thing to do, lest it put some people in harms way.
Just be watching, I will update it here when th time is right.
Re: I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. by MummyIMadeIt: 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
BabaCommander:

I understand your point, but at this time it would not be a prudent thing to do, lest it put some people in harms way.
Just be watching, I will update it here when th time is right.

When you say "some people", don't tell me you are also included, perhaps I may see to it that you are afraid of the "vision" been misleading....
Re: I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. by Toosure70: 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
I saw it since, none of the two of them will rule this country. I saw interim govt. I saw obj coming back as planned by the generals.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FFK Reacted To An Hausa Man That Called The Yorubas Slaves / TCN Sets To Resume Work At Abandoned Sub Station In Gombe / Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.