Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,501 members, 7,830,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Hi Fellow Nigerians - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hi Fellow Nigerians (608 Views)

Nigerian Abroad Looking For Business Ideas From His Fellow Nigerians / Fellow Nigerians, Techno-vision venture is offering d best Service in town. / Fellow Nigerians: Info 4 Free Rechargecard Software And Cheapest Vendor? Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Hi Fellow Nigerians by DISTINCT89(m): 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2009
Hi! My fellow Nigerian I am intrested in making money online, I am undergraduate students studing in the United States, I purposely walk back to this country to finish my studies. My fellow Nigerians I will be happy if u people can lead me through by helping to get the site and hw to format on each site, I will be grateful if u can just lead me through, but I fear fraud.

MY REGARDS
DISTINCT89
Re: Hi Fellow Nigerians by Shola2009(m): 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2009
why would you "purposely walk back" to nigeria to finish your education? walk back cheesy grin
Re: Hi Fellow Nigerians by jamace(m): 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2009
If in US, I think you are at the right place to make money online. Naija is on black list when it comes to most online biz. In Naija, you have to hide IP address, or use fake onyibo name like "Mike Longnose" to avoid nationality detection. My brother, e no easy at all for us here. Even to pay for online services is difficult because most Naija issued credit cards are rejected or you have to do a lot of explanation before they will be accepted. Notwithstanding, there are some you can do in Naija, but I tell you, you are at the right place to make it in online biz. Let me stop here for other NLders to make input. Cheers.

(1)

For Ur Cybercafe And Office Connection: Try These / Do You Want To Advertise Directly To Your Customer (target Marketing) / Who Wants To Win Article Writing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.