Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Those Who Criticize The Governments Have Serious Problems (reasons) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Criticize The Governments Have Serious Problems (reasons) (666 Views)

The Governments Of Miscreants / Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death / Buhari May Have Serious Problems – Amechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Criticize The Governments Have Serious Problems (reasons) by BizLifeE: 8:53am On Jul 13, 2016
Why criticize the governments?

This is a waste of breath upon nothing. This idea is good, but it won't see any light of the day in a righteous country, not to mention a corrupt country with corrupt religions like Nigeria. We're all culprits - both leaders and followers. I often laugh when we taunt our leaders. He who's blameless should cast the first stone. The masses are also bad in character, thoughts and behavior. I have stopped worrying about this issue a long time ago, looking for ways to make myself financially free and immune from the rubbish that's happening in Nigeria.

Among the masses there are: skilled workers who collect money without doing the jobs given, tenants who deliberately refuse to pay electricity bills, those who steal others’ people phones, Unions that collect monies they don’t work for, parents that deliberately refuse to pay school fees, those who’re good at begging but who can’t give N50 to anybody free, those who cheat in exams, those who do things that affect others without giving a damn, those who borrow money and refuse to pay back, those who betray your trust, those who repay good with evil, habitual liars, etc. (the list is endless). Aren’t these the people who point accusing fingers at the government? I don’t post these kind of rubbish that accuse the government on my social accounts.

I do business and who knows maybe it’s someone I blame that would bless me. Good businesses are neutral in all things. Blame games don’t put food on my table, and I’ll rather focus on what put food on my table. As long as there’s peace in Nigeria, we should continue to survive. No matter what the government does, those with poor mentality will continue to suffer. What are the rewards of those past and dead human rights activists? Do you think a prophet will be honored in their homeland? People should stop blaming the government and face their own life, their own problems and face the realities affecting their personal life. Are you still waiting for the government?

Objection 1: Must it continue?

Answer: Sir. You’re also correct. We know what are good, and we still do them. This applies to the masses as well as the politicians they blame. Yes, we don’t want this badness in the corridors of power to continue, but what can we really do? What would our shouts and blames achieve? These people are deaf, callous and dangerous; and anyone who joins them would simply become like them, including those who blame them.

Objection 2: I don't trust Nigerians with religion, so if you claim to be a religious man the first time we are meeting, be sure to be disbelieved by me

Answer: Yes Sir. Thanks for your points. In fact, religion is the greatest scam in Nigeria, and one of the greatest problems we face. Aren’t those who ruin this country also religious? Saraki should be in jail, yet many Muslim and Christian leaders are praying for him because he’s given them huge sums of money. Most Kwara State public servants haven’t been paid for months. If Jesus were to come like a human being again, he’d rain curses on those religious leaders we worship like gods, just as he did for Pharisees and Sadducees in those days. We go to church and mosque, but we remain rogues. I was deeply religious before, but I’m now trying to rediscover myself. I believe in God, and in good deeds, but I’m no longer a fool. I’ve seen the end results of those carried religion on their heads. I’ve been in it for more than 25 years.

Objection 3: Our lives are affected by government so it is dangerous and reckless to ignore government.

Answer: Yes, our lives are affected by the government. Nonetheless, what can we really do? NDA has been labelled terrorists. They only little power we have is to vote. We can’t change anything by strike, protests, etc. If I say: “This government is corrupt, and the future of our children has been mortgaged.” What would I gain from that? What would be the result? Nothing. After all, journalists are shouting on the media? What are the results? Nothing. But there are things I can do to safeguard the future of my kids on my own. In most cases, what happen to people are the results of their stupidity; but in our mindset, we’ll always look for people to blame, like the government in this instance. We need to take our destiny into our hands. I’ve seen that most of those who blame the governments are also mentally sick. That’s the reality. We can only pray for Nigeria. Those who waste their lives and energies on criticisms need to do something to better their own lives; or else they’ll die in poverty, and nobody will ever remember them. Yes, bad government policies have affected us, but people still make it. People still survive.

Objection 4: As human beings we are not infallible so we should allow for errors as we progress as a nation.

Answer: Yes, we’re all fallible as human beings. Then why do we blame other human beings like us because they’re in power? Aren’t there other ways in which we also do bad, wicked and ungrateful things to our friends, neighbors, families and acquaintances? I’m fallible in my own ways, so why should I criticize imperfect human beings like me? This is hypocrisy. Nigerians are perfectionists, and most of us do well less than half of the time. God bless my country.

Look at Fayose who criticized Federal government. Look at his secrets that are being leaked now. He blames the Buhari, but he can’t do anything to save Ekiti State, which is a poor State anyway. There were times when people were shouting for more States, but now, it’s obvious that more States means more problems. Leadership isn’t an easy thing. There are things that work well in theory but fail in practice. Many of us who blame the government for mismanagement also mismanage our own personal finances and lives.

People should know that there’s no Government in the world, local or State or national, which has unlimited resources. They can’t help everybody, and that’s one of many reasons why most governments are heavily in debt, because they don’t live within their means, which is financial folly. The reality is that we expect too much of these governments, and only fools would wait for government to put food on his own table.

- Contributed by a philosopher

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: Those Who Criticize The Governments Have Serious Problems (reasons) by Kenneth205(m): 8:57am On Jul 13, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Those Who Criticize The Governments Have Serious Problems (reasons) by Ofemmanu1: 8:58am On Jul 13, 2016
"To generallize is to be an eediot". I am a Nigerian and i am not corrupt.
Re: Those Who Criticize The Governments Have Serious Problems (reasons) by locosis007(m): 9:02am On Jul 13, 2016
"THE ONLY THING LEFT EVIL TO TRIUMPH , IS FOR GOOD PEOPLE TO DO NOTHING"

PARAPHRASED EDMUD BURKE

THAT ATLEAST ANSWER YOUR QUESTION
Re: Those Who Criticize The Governments Have Serious Problems (reasons) by BizLifeE: 9:08am On Jul 13, 2016
locosis007:
"THE ONLY THING LEFT EVIL TO TRIUMPH , IS FOR GOOD PEOPLE TO DO NOTHING"

PARAPHRASED EDMUD BURKE

THAT ATLEAST ANSWER YOUR QUESTION

Now what have those "good people" in Nigeria achieved with their noise in the past several years? It's obvious, you're yet to go through the rest of the article.
Re: Those Who Criticize The Governments Have Serious Problems (reasons) by tayebest(m): 9:12am On Jul 13, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
"To generallize is to be an eediot".
I am a Nigerian and i am not corrupt.

Shuuu embarassed... I can bet my left ball that you have ever vandalise any government property in one way or the other! undecided
Re: Those Who Criticize The Governments Have Serious Problems (reasons) by Flexherbal(m): 9:14am On Jul 13, 2016
Does this mean that the situation is hopeless!
Re: Those Who Criticize The Governments Have Serious Problems (reasons) by Tenkobos(m): 9:19am On Jul 13, 2016
I can't believe that someone sat down and wasted a whole lotta time to write all these nothing.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Criticize The Governments Have Serious Problems (reasons) by Ofemmanu1: 9:20am On Jul 13, 2016
tayebest:

Shuuu embarassed... I can bet my left ball that you have ever vandalise any government property in one way or the other! undecided
You see your life?!
Now, show me a man that has never commit any sin against nature and i will show you a dead meat.
Re: Those Who Criticize The Governments Have Serious Problems (reasons) by MasterJayJay: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2016
Abeg na which mumu philosopher write that rubbish? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Criticize The Governments Have Serious Problems (reasons) by obinnashady(m): 9:21am On Jul 13, 2016
bloody piece of crap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Criticize The Governments Have Serious Problems (reasons) by tayebest(m): 9:25am On Jul 13, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

[s]You see your life?!
Now, show me a man that has never commit any sin against nature and i will show you a dead meat.[/s]

...then you are seriously corrupt! undecided
Re: Those Who Criticize The Governments Have Serious Problems (reasons) by BizLifeE: 9:32am On Jul 13, 2016
MasterJayJay:
Abeg na which mumu philosopher write that rubbish? undecided

That philosopher is now a "mumu" ONLY because he wrote what goes against the way you think?
Re: Those Who Criticize The Governments Have Serious Problems (reasons) by Ofemmanu1: 9:34am On Jul 13, 2016
tayebest:

...then you are seriously corrupt! undecided
You maybe right buh youre very far from the truth.
Humans are being of emotions, they tend to make their imperfect life perfect by making mistakes and correcting em.
Sometimes, to be right, you first need to be wronged.
Re: Those Who Criticize The Governments Have Serious Problems (reasons) by MasterJayJay: 9:35am On Jul 13, 2016
BizLifeE:

That philosopher is now a "mumu" ONLY because he wrote what goes against the way you think?
Ok, let r@pist keep r@ping, let murderers keep killing. All prisons should be shut down and security organizations scrapped because "we all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God"

The man na real mumu.

(1) (Reply)

When Nigerian Politicians Want To Decieve Their People! / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In Rwanda. Photos / Boarding The Obaseki, Shaibu Campaign Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.