Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street (55729 Views)

Cameron Finally Leaves Downing St For The Last Time. / Outgoing British Personally Packing His Things Out Of 10 Downing St(photo) / David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by Baroba(m): 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
hotdi:
Very clear Photoshop
You, pix was from 2007 when he was moving house, bit do remember he was already going to be PM by then
. This is quite common with the English, so its not actually a gimmick..
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by AreaFada2: 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
NavierStokes:

Sorry bro, I disagree, yes all politicians have those deceitful inclinations, but generally speaking the average politician in these countries is way different from ours who will be very happy to see a grown man polish his shoes in public.

No mind am.

I was rushing to a nearby exam hall one day when I nearly knocked down a senior UK govt cabinet minister with my body. He suddenly came out of a shop, a suits shop I think it was. His position was considered PARTICULARLY sensitive then.

His secret service guy just stepped in to hold him. I was not tackled down to the ground by a legion of gun-totting policemen/soldiers. That would have been the case in 9ja.

I only realised who he was when I looked back and two Jags pulled up and he was entering one of them. Then I saw his face. I learnt later that those were armoured bullet-proof Jaguars. cool
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by TS2(m): 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
So...my brothers and sisters, you cannot see that this a product of Adekunle Gold's photo shopping prowess?

O ga o.
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by AKAKAK(m): 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nairaland moderators is this how you do? I posted this same thing since yesterday and didn't move it to front page someone posted today and quickly move it to front page abeg wetin I do you ?

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
Mekky2010:
The British PM who resigned after the Brexit vote is seen here packing his things from his official residence .

He officially seizes to be British PM from today, Theresa May is billed to take over his job as the British PM.

How many local government chairmen can be seen doing this in our dear country Nigeria .
that is why they want to keep the masses impoverished. That way they get slave/cheap labour from them and lord over them with our collective wealth.
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by claremont(m): 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
This picture was taken in 2007 prior to him becoming Prime Minister, he was still the Leader of the opposition then. As supposedly educated people, we need to persevere in fact-checking before we swallow things hook, line and sinker. Education isn't just about going to school and getting a degree, it has to do with asking key questions and fact-checking data.

There are times when the way people react to bogus news like these on Nairaland without fact-checking fill me with despair.

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by jaybee3(m): 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
AKAKAK:
Nairaland moderators is this how you do? I posted this same thing since yesterday and didn't move it to front page someone posted today and quickly move it to front page abeg wetin I do you ?

Do people get paid for having their threads graze the FP?
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by palsenator(m): 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
mrvitalis:
Ooh please don't be decived by what the media shows u. ... He is a politician and that's says it all
Naija mentality affecting you.

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by trumpclinton: 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
That is their culture. Is everybody on their own. Not so in Nigeria especially from my area.

Your younger neighbors or family members will always say ,"bros make we help you" They see it as form of respect.

Your subordinates will almost fight themselves to help you. You can't be carrying carton up and down in the name of simplicity when your maiguard is around . he won't let you do it.

As a teacher your students see it as a privilege to help you carry your books to the class even in higher institutions self.

The only problem with our leaders is after getting things like this done for free, they still collect money from tax payers for it
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by MKO4ever(m): 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
If uncle Jonathan could become a hero just by accepting defeat in an election that he clearly lost, I wonder what to call this man who willingly resigned from the position

2 Likes

Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by oruchechuks(m): 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
NavierStokes:
That is only experienced in a sane clime, but generally speaking in Africa and Nigeria in particular there must be provisions in the budget for baggage handling, with special assistants and senior special assistants having their own P.As all to milk off the scarce resources we have.

We all are clamouring for positive change but The Holy Book has given a condition, that "if My people who are called by My Name will humble themselves...", you know the rest.

All over Nigeria all you find is pride in our hearts,or the subtle pseudo humility done to gain publicity.

This change must begin in our attitudes, for we are nothing but pencils in the eyes of the creator, why will a man feel good only when he sees his fellow men cleaning his shoes or slaving for him. Its a psychiatric disorder, its not a display of wealth, its a display of some mental disorder stemming from our complexes.

GOD AND NATURE RESISTS THE PROUD BUT GIVES GRACE TO THE HUMBLE. Imagine the amount of resistance 180 +million people will face due to their collective pride.

Please can someone give this guy a bottle of chilled Origin? I just love this guy with this comment. Assuming there is a vote for best comment of the year, this guy will have my full vote.
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by linearity: 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
That is clearly a photoshop and done to deceive the gullible....

This is the actual packing/moving out of 10 Downing Street by David Cameron and there is a a video to show it.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/removal-van-arrives-downing-street-8402986

I am not in any way saying that, Western Politicians are not far better than the ones we have here in Nigeria, at least for resigning, he showed the kind of moral that is strang to most Nigeria Politicians.
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
ovicky:
Just because he did not support brexit
he deemed it fit to step down cos he may not have better intellect to move d nation forward
he stepped down for a person who is in support of brexit right from the start

Not in Nigeria
even if a dog knows u should av stepped down, u won't... Mr Saraki comes to mind..

These pp are just far ahead of us.. agree or not
Theresa May was not in support of brexit
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by karcan: 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
ameachi packed everything in government house into 5 trailers including spoons and rugs when he was leaving

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by Innomach(m): 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
Men with honour!

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by snoopdg(m): 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
These guys makes us feel like they are angels - because of some down to earth attitude and behaviors they exhibit.
They aren't stupid or Fools but are constantly reminded that they are examples to to one's behind them, silly Dambazzau orders a security officer to clean his hell bound shoes in public - we know the latest about him.

Doomed leaders having nothing to offer themselves, not to talk of the nation at large - Like mind senators come to mind, national resources spent on these political scumbags cos the constitution provides for it.

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by Nturguy1122: 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
todayboy:
That's how BUHARI will carry his load before 2019
And pack to your house abi
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by tomquest: 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
Mekky2010:
The British PM who resigned after the Brexit vote is seen here packing his things from his official residence .

He officially seizes to be British PM from today, Theresa May is billed to take over his job as the British PM.

How many local government chairmen can be seen doing this in our dear country Nigeria .

Do you realize that that pix is photoshopped?

Yes these UK politicians are humble but that doesn't prove that that pix wasn't photoshopped.
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by Taofiq007: 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
Why are we always sleeping in one direction? Anyways,its done in the advanced world but this is a Photoshop! Ok guys!
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by gloryman91: 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
How I wish I & my generation could live a simple life in Islam.
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by NavierStokes(m): 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
oruchechuks:

Please can someone give this guy a bottle of chilled Origin? I just love this guy with this comment. Assuming there is a vote for best comment of the year, this guy will have my full vote.

Hehehe, my bro thanks for the kind words, you begin to wonder when the same man who pushed a trolley in Heathrow touches down MMIA and in the eyes of his dependents how becomes second only to the most high.

We have a long way to go bro, a long way.

2 Likes

Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by 9jauk: 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
Photos hope Nigerians and deceit ehn;A navy blue Van moved all his belonging from No 10 yesterday;stop feeding Nigerians with lies pls
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by NavierStokes(m): 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
omonla555:

Do you think with the likes of Melaye and Saraki it is possible? 90% of the entire Black people are animals transformed overtimes.

Not in a million years my brother. smiley
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by tomquest: 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
jaybee3:

Do people get paid for having their threads graze the FP?

I just tire for some people's mentality. It's not as if Seun shares the cash he makes with FrontPagers.
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by tunde1200(m): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by Phrankin(m): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
mrvitalis:
Ooh please don't be decived by what the media shows u. ... He is a politician and that's says it all
exactly
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by Lucky77: 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
tolexy007:
the only politician in nigeria that i know that can do this is Fayose wink

.... True , only if the cartons contain DASUKI largess .. or better still .. PONMO.

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by sbabimbola(f): 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
NavierStokes:
That is only experienced in a sane clime, but generally speaking in Africa and Nigeria in partic +million people will face due to their collective pride.

You are so so correct!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by Bamz(m): 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
oglalasioux:
Flowing agbada that will be enough to make clothes for 50 people will not allow Nigerian politicians do that.

Did you forget the bulging stomachs?

2 Likes

Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by Demrich(m): 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
People around me think am a fool or weakminded when am humble, trying to be only a common. What shall i gain from my being more successful than everybody? What does a SENATOR NEED IMMUNITY FOR?
NavierStokes:
That is only experienced in a sane clime, but generally speaking in Africa and Nigeria in particular there must be provisions in the budget for baggage handling, with special assistants and senior special assistants having their own P.As all to milk off the scarce resources we have.

We all are clamouring for positive change but The Holy Book has given a condition, that "if My people who are called by My Name will humble themselves...", you know the rest.

All over Nigeria all you find is pride in our hearts,or the subtle pseudo humility done to gain publicity.

This change must begin in our attitudes, for we are nothing but pencils in the eyes of the creator, why will a man feel good only when he sees his fellow men cleaning his shoes or slaving for him. Its a psychiatric disorder, its not a display of wealth, its a display of some mental disorder stemming from our complexes.

GOD AND NATURE RESISTS THE PROUD BUT GIVES GRACE TO THE HUMBLE. Imagine the amount of resistance 180 +million people will face due to their collective pride.

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by mistymoon: 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
Please don't mind some of this our media organization that like to spice things up unnecessarily. I wonder what benefit it serves. This link shows that the image originated from the TheNEWS http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/07/in-picture-cameron-packs-out-of-10-downing-street/. They have taken it down because they know its false. Even though Cameron has no problem giving a helping hand if necessary but surely that picture is not of him moving his belongings yesterday/today from No 11 Downing street. I know someone will come after me that no its 10 Downing street. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3685908/Cameron-walks-away-Downing-Street-40-000-pension-20-000-pay-ll-Tony-Blair-family-live.html
Mekky2010:

Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
all those shouting Nigerian politicians cannot do.this,even a company MD in Nigeria cannot do this, so ask yourself, will you do it if you become local government chairman? not to talk of as a president,if you are sincere in your heart,the answer is NO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ISIS Leader, Qari Hekmat Is Dead (Pictures) / 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) / Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.