Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street (55732 Views)

Cameron Finally Leaves Downing St For The Last Time. / Outgoing British Personally Packing His Things Out Of 10 Downing St(photo) / David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by BetaThings: 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
todayboy:
That's how BUHARI will carry his load before 2019
You have to engineer a referendum first and you have to win it
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by BetaThings: 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
hotdi:
Very clear Photoshop
And the resignation is also photoshop?

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by yomz1e(m): 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
I beg to differ, there are two types of politicians, Nigerian politicians and the Rest! period. its not uncommon to see UK politicians, in buses, trains, bicycles and cars with no entourage unless on official duty, but in Nija, if common local area chairman want to go toilet, 5 mopos will follow him to help him pass $hit out softly..

mrvitalis:
Ooh please don't be decived by what the media shows u. ... He is a politician and that's says it all

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by shine12: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
mrvitalis:
Ooh please don't be decived by what the media shows u. ... He is a politician and that's says it all

Spot on sir.In fact the only time he was carrying thst box was when the picture was taken.

The thing is Oyinbo people knows how to play the game and never caught red handed but a Nigerian politician will claim expenses of 10 million naira, hence losing his reputation.
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by macof(m): 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
chriskosherbal:
We need attitudinal change.
or maybe our politicians just need attitude adjustments
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by emsco(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
hotdi:
Very clear Photoshop
This is not photoshop oga, i saw it on 10 o clock news on TV
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by ideylaff: 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

You are missing the point this is not a photo op at all, while i lived in the UK for years before retuning back to Nigeria

This is normal in their books, I have been on the train with the Deputy PM and UK cabinet members. They don't have anything to hide

We seat on the same plane when it's holiday time and play on the same beach.

Life is so simple we are the complex ones that make a big deal out of public service

Go to Holland as an MP by law you live in the same constituency as your people so you know what they are feeling

3 Likes

Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by Shaev7(m): 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

Their nature is simply the nature of Humility. They neither have time for show off or Bigmanism. Its a Shame.
Even when Obama visited Cuba with his daughter and wife, from the plane Obama , wife and Daughter held their umbrella by themselves when the rain was falling, Can a LG chairman in Nig do that? Even when I was serving, during the Orientation Camp exercise, When we were to be sworn in rain fell, the Representative of the governor umbrella was held for him during the sworn. What are we talking about?
Humility.

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by jaybee3(m): 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
ideylaff:

You are missing the point this is not a photo op at all, while i lived in the UK for years before retuning back to Nigeria

This is normal in their books, I have been on the train with the Deputy PM and UK cabinet members. They don't have anything to hide

We seat on the same plane when it's holiday time and play on the same beach.

Life is do simple we are the complex ones that make a big deal out of public service

Go to Holland as an MP by law you live in the same constituents as your people so you know what they are feeling
That's probably going to change after the killing of the Yorkshire MP before the brexit polls.

They previously enjoyed a low risk security threat level hence the reason they are able to easily mix with commoners
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by stsinner: 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
that looks like someone packing in to me, because he was taking boxes out of the truck. Nice one pm DC
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by jasinto: 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
UK PM is it equivlent to LG chairman?
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by ooshinibos: 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
lol its not just Nigerian POLITICIANS but the religious leaders ....everybody have to worship them

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by aiikman(m): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
Gracious God......whites are soo humble

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
Agunechemba1:
Such doesn't happen in the darkest part of the world(Africa)
then bring light to that world instead of griping all the time
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by thesaint24(m): 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
It's not real jor. Na photoshop.
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by KENFERDYOORI(m): 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
"Handle with care" that's why he carried it himself. He tried sha!
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by macaranta(m): 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
Such humility.
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by EBRAHIMJAY(m): 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
All I see is just a clown attitude, the game is still politics.
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by brojoshua: 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
Let people who are not wise learn wisdom of God, naked we came into this world and naked we shall depart, and we bring nothing into this world and neither shall we take anything out of it. And so many people are carrying many ruins are now which they called wealth. And all who truly believe in Christ Jesus the Son of God among all the world shall live this world and enter into the eternal kingdom of God but all who do not believe in Him among all the people of the world shall also depart this world and be thrown into everlasting destruction in hell fire forever and ever both by God and in the day of the righteous judgment of God. He who has hear to hear let him hear. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. And so let all sinners believe in Him Jesus Christ the Lord and the Saviour of the world and the only Saviour and God will save them from everlasting destruction and give them eternal life. And let those among them who believe repent from their sins and God will forgive them all their sins, and make them new people, and let all among them who truly believe in their hearts that Jesus Christ is the Son of God present themselves to true and faithful servants of Christ anywhere they such people and they shall be baptized in water in the name of the Lord Jesus. There is a day that each person will pack out of this world but with nothing except only for those whose souls are saved by the grace of God through faith in Christ Jesus. Blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep it. Thank you
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by brojoshua: 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
That man immediately resigned when he saw that he has made some mistakes, but the leaders in Nigeria in particular and Africa at large will sit tight in office even though every one knows that they did forgery, looted brank's money and the nation's wealth and lied in asset's declaration and such things but are still scheming because they are very corrupt and have no shame and still thinking that they will bribe the judiciary as it used to be and go free. But now let there be just justice and judgment on them and let them be sentenced adequately to prison, which is the right and good thing for us in Nigeria
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by tayo200(m): 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
oju aye
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by Dminister(m): 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
This is real example of stateman but here in nigeria we have demagogues claiming they are statemen. Foolish politicians!
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by YOLO1(m): 12:30am On Jul 14, 2016
loomer:
The pix no look like say him dey pack out but pack in.
Good observation
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by YOLO1(m): 12:34am On Jul 14, 2016
ejihand:
That's if they will agree to pack self. African president have sit-back mentality. They will rather die than to leave that sit alive. Our actions and inactions shows that Africans need recolonisation.
I swear. Well said
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by Prodigyeleda: 12:55am On Jul 14, 2016
I once saw a picture of Mr.Cameron seated among the passengers on a train;I thought that was bogus but definitely not this!I'm impressed!The academia can boast of some few humble folks like this.
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by Nobody: 3:16am On Jul 14, 2016
Stelvin101:
That's Cameron for you. A man of simplicity not all these goats and cows in human form we have here in Nigeria as Leaders. The annoying part is the way they clinche to power like vampire sucking blood from its victim even when they are facing corrruption charge that's when they will tighten the grip sef " I am going nowhere, nobody can remove me whether I am corrupt or not, over my dead body". It will really be over their dead bodies!
Now they want immunity for themselves!
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by Abugab(m): 11:38am On Jul 14, 2016
Mavrick2012:
hmmm,so "dino" and cameron occupy equivalent positns?why r you finding it difficult to mentn ur sai baba?Dino,buhari,goodluck etc are boastful irresponsible leaders guilty of our current economical status.lol

Did you read my comment? I wrote 'leadership' and it involves Dino too. Have you reduced leadership to only Buhari simply because you hate him? Its sad to see what hate has done to you.
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by Mavrick2012: 11:57am On Jul 14, 2016
Abugab:

Did you read my comment? I wrote 'leadership' and it involves Dino too. Have you reduced leadership to only Buhari simply because you hate him? Its sad to see what hate has done to you.
lol.sir i just re-read ur comment.pls read ur comment(pls dnt modify)and tell me the names you mentioned.If u hate some politicians and love some sorry am not like u because I HATE ALL NIGERIAN POLITICIANS,yes i use the word HATE.How/why will i like an obasanjo who wasted our 8yrs?why wont i hate goodluck who stole,bastardised n worsnd our economic conditn,why must i love a clueless buhari who is overseeing a collapsing and inflation littered economy?pms now goes for 145/litre(rich are suffering),kerosing sells for 1200/gallon(poor are becoming poorer).u pro gej/pmb are the WORST enemy of this country.lol
Re: David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street by Abugab(m): 6:15am On Jul 15, 2016
Mavrick2012:
lol.sir i just re-read ur comment.pls read ur comment(pls dnt modify)and tell me the names you mentioned.If u hate some politicians and love some sorry am not like u because I HATE ALL NIGERIAN POLITICIANS,yes i use the word HATE.How/why will i like an obasanjo who wasted our 8yrs?why wont i hate goodluck who stole,bastardised n worsnd our economic conditn,why must i love a clueless buhari who is overseeing a collapsing and inflation littered economy?pms now goes for 145/litre(rich are suffering),kerosing sells for 1200/gallon(poor are becoming poorer).u pro gej/pmb are the WORST enemy of this country.lol

Ooooo that means you hate yourself because you are a politician here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ISIS Leader, Qari Hekmat Is Dead (Pictures) / 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) / Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.