Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Diaries Of The Puppet Master - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diaries Of The Puppet Master (1185 Views)

Diaries Of A Runaway Kid / Diaries Of A Fresh Graduate 1 / Eclipse At Noonday - Biafra, Diaries Of Unwritten Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diaries Of The Puppet Master by mrmayor(m): 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2006
January 20th 2010.

Jerking awake from the freedom of sleep, my body screamed out in burning pain, my eyes opened in total darkness. For a moment I panicked. I thought I was blind, after eternity, after the angels screamed and the heavens fell, after a few moments of complete idiocy, I settled back against the bed and stopped my panic.

I listened to the call to prayers from the mosque and the preachers from the born again churches, they were calling the faithful to prayers and obedience of their Gods, even in the rain they called their prey to worship.
I got out of bed and made for the kitchen to get a cup of coffee my only drug. I returned to turn on my laptop; it was time to get those dark thoughts out of my mind, to put them in black and white or in this case bits and bites. My laptop hummed to life and I opened a word project and I began to write.

The Diaries of the Puppet Master

No one can truly understand pain or despair until everything you have has being taken away from you or when you sink into the deeps of hell and look the devil in those fiery eyes of his and say fu*ck you, I will have my revenge. You can keep my soul if it’s any use to you but I will have my revenge in this life.
I feel no joy, no happiness, no sexual desire, no greed for money or power; I feel pure unadulterated hate, anger and revenge

I begin to write this diary because I want to write what could be the final chapters of my life now, not when am dieing or being tutured and I don’t want my story to be written by anyone else because you don’t know me.

For thirty four years I’ve waited, like a serpent for the day I will strike with great vengeance and mighty anger. I smiled, worshipped ,praised and sometimes risking my life to protect my enemies, I swore on the graves on my parents that I would let no one harm them till I take my revenge.
In taking revenge a man is equal with his enemies; revenge is like biting a dog because the dog bit you.

The rich and powerful are like Gods, they need to be flatted, constantly reminded of how great they are how your lives would be meaningless without them. Like Gods they promise everything but deliver nothing
Like Gods the rich, the noble, the celebrities and their praise singers commit great atrocities while convincing the people it’s all the people’s faults
They feed their people a healthy does of patriotisim, religious despotism as virtues to attain heaven, politicians flatter the people with fine words and great promises and they get richer on you tax.
Politicians never accuse the citizens of “greed” for wanting to take other people money-only for wanting to keep your own money

A great man once said life is like a game of chess, there are kings,queens,knights,bishops and of course pawns you only decide which piece you are or have others decide what character you play in life.
I’m new character on a Chess board I move freely helping other players play or cheat to win, am like a God, I watch and help others play the game the way they want, I have no interest on the outcome of any game till I play, till I have my revenge.

This is my story, call me the Puppet Master. You will appreciate my name when I finish my story.
Re: Diaries Of The Puppet Master by Seun(m): 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2006
Ok, so who is this puppet master?
Re: Diaries Of The Puppet Master by Damsal(f): 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2006
Cool so far, it's very 'inviting' i almost drawn in by the lyrical way it's written not in simple prose and discription that many stories use also full of suspense.

Seun:

Ok, so who is this puppet master?
Do you know the reason why many stories are intriguing, it's because the writer lets you know only what he wants you to. It's called suspense.
Re: Diaries Of The Puppet Master by ikamefa(f): 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2006
hum! undecided revenge on who? undecided
Re: Diaries Of The Puppet Master by Seun(m): 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2006
What's the difference between suspense and confusion? (just kidding!)
Re: Diaries Of The Puppet Master by mrmayor(m): 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2006
Let me introduce myself, my name is Lt Col.Shaka Ramses Kilimanjaro, my name is unusual because my parents have a sense of humour, my friends call me “Scarface” but I call myself Puppet Master. I would like to tell you some of my story. It's too long for me to tell the whole thing here but I will do my best. 
I never wanted to be a soldier infect I hated it but the army provided a means to an end. I would never have chosen military as career but for a child raised in an orphanage who had no rich uncles or godfathers where else could I go but the army.
In the army I felt a sense of family for the first time; this was perhaps the happiest time of my life. I was among comrades, travelling the world, killing and maiming people in the name of peace keeping.

My tour of duty in the so called independent African nations was however filled despair, helplessness, in humanity of a black man to another black man, I saw the hypocrisy of the civilised western nations as they and their agents flooded the continent with guns, keeping the looted wealth of the people in their secure vaults, protecting the warlords while mocking the people with promises of food aids and peace keeping
Africa had always being a dark place, full of hatred and righteous bigotry. Africa is a mass of bickering, quarrelling nations, each trying to scrape their way to the top. Naturally, it was the civilians of the continent that suffered. I experienced first hand what the result of hate can be, I saw dieing children clutching the breast of their dead mothers.

I was born 38 years ago to two eccentric intellectuals; I had a privileged birth only the middle and upper classes of the society were born in Ramses General Hospital. I was named Shaka after the great Zulu leader,Ramses after the best known Egyptian pharaoh and Kilimanjaro after the highest peak in Africa.

My parents were idealist as I remembered them, they were shot and butchered by the agents of death and destruction of President Kukuyo’ army. The army of the Republic Of Kumaria.Now I wear the uniform of those who killed my parents, I salute their flag, I take their oats of allegiance what irony!

My parents especially my mother were killed because she dare dream of a fair and honest Kumaria, she dare of a republic where the rule of law reigns supreme. She was killed right in front of me because she questioned President Kukuyo the most flamboyant of African big men.

African big men stole from their people while killing those who dare ask why, the people are afraid too scared to ask for their freedom, they can only watch behind closed doors, they pray to a higher power for a messiah, a saviour out of their bondage. Alas God or Gods never answered their prayers.

I will answer their prayers of deliverance from the wicked; those who have inflicted them with pains and infirmities’ will destroy all those who have stolen from the people, those who have killed and all political sinners.
I will have my revenge but I can’t do it myself. I need to get the players,kings,queens,knights and pawns on the chess board of Kumaria will help them think they did it on their own, they are the puppets of Kumaria
I am their Puppet Master
Re: Diaries Of The Puppet Master by ikamefa(f): 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2006
hum! wink so when is the puppet master going to show his hands? wink
Re: Diaries Of The Puppet Master by mrmayor(m): 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2006
Ikamefa,

The Puppet Master will "never"show his hands,I want him to be like Kaiser Sosa in the The Usual Suspects.Nobody will ever know who his is,everybody  will be talking about,the CIA,FBI,UN would be looking for him,he has no face,no friends,no family etc,they would never find him.he would be like a spirit
He will be an "Enigma" like Batman,Zorro or Superman a hero who everybody loves and adores but authorities hate him.
Re: Diaries Of The Puppet Master by ikamefa(f): 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2006
ok! so where is the next installment of this story? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Blogger On Dating And Relationship Issues,link Your Site Here. / Tekena: Serial Novel / 51 Words You Should Know How To Pronounce [part 2]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.