Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

I'll Deal With Dino Melaye If He Beats My Wife- Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Deal With Dino Melaye If He Beats My Wife- Tinubu (858 Views)

I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate / I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) / Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Deal With Dino Melaye If He Beats My Wife- Tinubu by eleburu(f): 10:22am On Jul 13, 2016
Bola Tinubu National Leader of the
All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has vowed to deal with Senator Dino Melaye, if he dares
beat his wife, Senator Oluremi
Tinubu. Melaye had vowed to beat
Senator Tinubu during a closed-door
session of the Senate over the
forgery case against Principal
Officers of the Senate.
He also said, "And if Dino Melaye
thinks nothing will happen if he dares beats up another Senator, then he must be living in a fools paradise. Things
will happen. Dino Melaye sunk to the
lowest ever today. From this point,
it is downhill for him. He is a
disgrace to the Senate of the
Republic.

source:
http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/07/i-dino-melaye-if-he-bests-my-wife-tinubu.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala

Re: I'll Deal With Dino Melaye If He Beats My Wife- Tinubu by eleburu(f): 10:22am On Jul 13, 2016
Re: I'll Deal With Dino Melaye If He Beats My Wife- Tinubu by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 13, 2016
this old men self.
Re: I'll Deal With Dino Melaye If He Beats My Wife- Tinubu by Mynd44: 10:27am On Jul 13, 2016
Re: I'll Deal With Dino Melaye If He Beats My Wife- Tinubu by lafex: 10:40am On Jul 13, 2016
What a lie?
Tinubu cannot stoop too low to reply mumu malaye
Re: I'll Deal With Dino Melaye If He Beats My Wife- Tinubu by haffaze777(m): 10:47am On Jul 13, 2016
Jagaban of borgu
Re: I'll Deal With Dino Melaye If He Beats My Wife- Tinubu by ventoh: 10:47am On Jul 13, 2016
v
Re: I'll Deal With Dino Melaye If He Beats My Wife- Tinubu by Badtman(m): 10:50am On Jul 13, 2016
Jagaban don't even bother yourself Awon Eruku yaapa cool, Me and Olamide will lead isale Eko Boiz straight to Abuja wink
Re: I'll Deal With Dino Melaye If He Beats My Wife- Tinubu by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 13, 2016
Badtman:
Jagaban don't even bother yourself Awon Eruku yaapa cool, Me and Olamide will lead isale Eko Boiz straight to Abuja wink
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Fire Destroys Sokoto Old Market,Tambuwal At The Scene Trying 2 Help Stop It(Pics / ​ Video: Watch As Jibrin Arrives ICPC With Over 10 Lawyers, Sues Dogara, Others / Rev. Fr. Mbaka Sends Strong Warning To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.