Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods (6234 Views)

Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators / Which Shipping Agent Can Ship My Goods From China To Nigeria / How Can I Get My Goods Delivered From Amazon To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by olasubomi007(m): 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2017
So I met with Infinitikoncept’s Lawyer today and Willy30’s Dad.. I signed all necessary documents and the goods will be sent through courier to Ibadan on Monday.. The Lawyer explained a lot to me. And while I understand the fact that Mr Infinitikoncept was trying to protect his business. He did it in a way I won’t call customer friendly. Well, Everything has been resolved and I can say that Mr Infinitikoncept had no intention of converting the goods to his personal use.. He just needs to learn how to treat customers.. I’ll update this thread when I get the items. On Tuesday hopefully

Spartacus11
Iboboyswag
Ychris
Brownlord
Kenomobola
Royal155
Gentlevin
Trendyprettygir
Dzes
Phemmygbl
Chyegems
Suntemi
Folarinofficial
Makavele
Signature2012
Macaulish
Princebulky
Grandmufti
Jazzmode
Haywire07
Willy30
Cremeandchic
Etinosajay
PrinceMario
Onatisi
Suchmuch
Chiefkpokp
Bookiemart01
Infinitikoncept
Tabbaz
LeSammy
Mcdreking
Khassy

7 Likes

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by Dzes: 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
Thanks and praises be to God for a peaceful resolution between you two. Have always said, Pursuing Peace is the best In life. Infinitykoncept, you need to always treat your customers with love and respect, because how you treat them will determine how long and Successful your Business will be in Future. Customers are always right, even when they are wrong,there are ways you can show to them that they are wrong, you can peacefully and maturely correct them in doing what is right. Like i always say, you dont know who is who in business and life, the way you deal with a customer when issues arises can actually bring blessings or downfall to your business. I will advise you again like a bro to you, You need to tender a public apology toward all whom you have made angry during your business dealings with them on nairaland and also seek for them to comment good about your business, so that it can keep growing the more. As for the OP, this should serve as a lesson to you in life, dont ever threaten some one when you know you have no backup or someone to stand for you, you could be threatening a wrong person and that person might in return want to show you who he or she is, always remain humble and always seek for a peaceful resolution of things when you get into problems in life. Life is too short, but if we manage it well and live a good life in peace with our fellow humans we will make life to be long for ourselves. As for others who stood by the Op from day one,making sure he get his goods,this goods he has succeeded in getting is for the glory of God and you all,God bless you all. Pls lets not insult the Infinitykoncept guy again, let all recommend a good recommendation toward his business and his personalities, do not forget his human and his not perfect. Remember a mother does not throw away the baby with the dirty water she used in taking the bath of the baby. God bless we all,as we maintain peace. 1LOVE

9 Likes

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by kayzat: 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
following
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by haywire07(m): 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
Good .but no matter what, infinitikoncept has ruined his reputation !!

I'm happy for you OP. Congrats again , and a big thank you to all those who came on the thread to secure the release of the goods .
We would always get helper whenever we seek one .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by biggerboyc(m): 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
You think I will have goods to import and meet infiniteconcept? I can't import goods and start hiring lawyers to collect my goods oooo.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by TellMeNothing: 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
biggerboyc:
You think I will have goods to import and meet infiniteconcept? I can't import goods and start hiring lawyers to collect my goods oooo.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by TellMeNothing: 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
OP i am glad about the progress okay.. But me i wee not comment until the goods reach you and you take pictures and upload here for us to see with our korokoro eyes first

2 Likes

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by nwagbaradav: 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
biggerboyc:

Hahaha... Guy.. U don burst my brain...

3 Likes

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by SmartByki(m): 11:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
The people have won again

So glad Nairaland is not just another forum but a fortress where injustice is fought relentlessly

We await your updates on Monday

5 Likes

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:10am On Nov 26, 2017
So you people think what Infiniticoncept did was wrong?

Smh ...

Wait till someone uses hacked credit card to order goods shipped to your address and you can't provide the person's identity when the law comes knocking

3 Likes

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by JazzMode: 2:38am On Nov 26, 2017
olasubomi007:
So I met with Infinitikoncept’s Lawyer today and Willy30’s Dad.. I signed all necessary documents and the goods will be sent through courier to Ibadan on Monday.. The Lawyer explained a lot to me. And while I understand the fact that Mr Infinitikoncept was trying to protect his business. He did it in a way I won’t call customer friendly. Well, Everything has been resolved and I can say that Mr Infinitikoncept had no intention of converting the goods to his personal use.. He just needs to learn how to treat customers.. I’ll update this thread when I get the items. On Tuesday hopefully
. . . . .
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by sainty2k3(m): 3:18am On Nov 26, 2017
olasubomi007:

Spartacus11
Iboboyswag
Ychris
Brownlord
Kenomobola
Royal155
Gentlevin
Trendyprettygir
Dzes
Phemmygbl
Chyegems
Suntemi
Folarinofficial
Makavele
Signature2012
Macaulish
Princebulky
Grandmufti
Jazzmode
Haywire07
Willy30
Cremeandchic
Etinosajay
PrinceMario
Onatisi
Suchmuch
Chiefkpokp
Bookiemart01
Infinitikoncept
Tabbaz
LeSammy
Mcdreking
Khassy

Op i will say congrats to you,on this succesful fight. Dont let them decieve you into calling infintikoncept legit on NL as part of their pr. Now u are happy cos your goods are on their way out what about others that made complaints on the other thread that might not get their goods or refund. The guy is crooked . Dont do injustice to both present and future NLnders by labelling him as legit just because ur issue with him as been resolved. That will be selfish and unfair. Congrats once again. And yes the other thread should remain open forever

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by GrandMufti: 3:21am On Nov 26, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

Smh ...

Wait till someone uses hacked credit card to order goods shipped to your address and you can't provide the person's identity when the law comes knocking

Cool down bros.... Gift cards were used to purchase the items and his Amazon account is still active.

9 Likes

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by Addme: 3:45am On Nov 26, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

Smh ...

Please and please,don't drag us back.This your intuition has been thrased several times on the other thread.
I know you are part of the so called "legit/trusted agent" but let us not dwell or argue on the past again.
We will wait till Monday for you to update the thread Op.

4 Likes

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by Tabbaz(m): 5:10am On Nov 26, 2017
olasubomi007:

good to hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by damola1: 7:51am On Nov 26, 2017
What is hurting me is that he is a young man of 17 years old....

That's the same crappy attitude mikky did to one young guy.

Young people must be encouraged to take charge. Not used fear to abuse them.

And like my nigga said up there. I cannot be using lawyer to collect goods after naira have been collected
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by ychris: 9:58am On Nov 26, 2017
Yeah Yeah Yeah!

I'm so glad to hear this.

Yoruba would say :

Tí a ba fi owó òtún ba omo wí.......

Guy ahbeg you fit help me ship my private jet from California LA @ Infinitikoncept cheesy?

We are good now. cool
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by Addme: 10:20am On Nov 26, 2017
ychris:
Yeah Yeah Yeah!

I'm so glad to hear this.

Yoruba would say :

Tí a ba fi owó òtún ba omo wí.......

Guy ahbeg you fit help me ship my private jet from California LA @ Infinitikoncept cheesy?

We are good now. cool
Hope you have your lawyers at hand (this time SANs),and must be ready to go to Police Headquarter in Abuja and it's going to be in the prescence of Attorney General as a witness. grin

1 Like

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by Heshei: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
I am so happy to hear this good news.
A happy ending to a movie that was meant to be just 2hours but divided into 32 episodes.

To all who stood behind justice, may you never lack help at any time t of your life.

At a point during the updates, I was so weak cos of the stance of the importer. But am glad he has now learned lessons that not all customers can be cheated or threatened ... I don't buy that Tori of him protecting his business. It was until folarin showed us what transpired truly that we knew he was playing us all along.

To other shippers, you all should have meeting together and address possible furture scenario as this so you don't go through same negative press.

@Willy30, see ehn, your children will never lack help in life. Men will bend to help in time of need.

From the whole movie, you will agree with me that OP should add "AnuSubomi" to his name.

5 Likes

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by Gentlevin: 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
@op....its good to know that things are gradually setting fine but I won't conclude yet till I see pics of your items uploaded as proof that u have collected it..... MANAGING CUSTOMERS IS NOT EASY BUT AS FAR AS U ARE INTO BUYING AND SELLING, U MUST LEARN TO MANAGE THEM OOOO OR CLOSE YOUR BIZ.....

1 Like

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by willy30(m): 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
Heshei:
A happy ending to a movie that was meant to be just 2hours but divided into 32 episodes.

To all who stood behind justice, may you never lack help at any time t of your life.

At a point during the updates, I was so weak cos of the stance of the importer. But am glad he has now learned lessons that not all customers can be cheated or threatened ... I don't buy that Tori of him protecting his business. It was until folarin showed us what transpired truly that we knew he was playing us all along.

To other shippers, you all should have meeting together and address possible furture scenario as this so you don't go through same negative press.

@Willy30, see ehn, your children will never lack help in life. Men will bend to help in time of need.

From the whole movie, you will agree with me that OP should add "AnuSubomi" to his name.

Thanks bro. God bless you .

3 Likes

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by olasubomi007(m): 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
Heshei:

Thanks bro
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by ELff: 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

Smh ...

Oga go and park yourself one side first. Allow people with sense talk.

8 Likes

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
ELff:

Oga go and park yourself one side first. Allow people with sense talk.

You're just exactly what your name means...

Check what Elf means in the dictionary in smcase you don't know (it's a kind of owl and this kind of owl is a retard one) ... Kikiki grin
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by Etinosajay(m): 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
SmartByki:
The people have won again

So glad Nairaland is not just another forum but a fortress where injustice is fought relentlessly

We await your updates on Monday

I can see that you ship too, from people mentioning your name.

If you're new, then you have so much to learn, unfortunately it may have to be by experience.

The shipping veterans on nairaland know it's a bitter sweet experience and they know better than to attempt to profit from a bad situation.

Just my 2 cents
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by SmartByki(m): 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
Etinosajay:

I can see that you ship too, from people mentioning your name.

If you're new, then you have so much to learn, unfortunately it may have to be by experience.

The shipping veterans on nairaland know it's a bitter sweet experience and they know better than to attempt to profit from a bad situation.

Just my 2 cents

You need to read my earlier comment on the thread when it seemed the shipper was trying to protect his business

But later on, the real reason for all this drama came out...it was clearly a case of vendetta

I know the shipper is your friend so it’s omly natural to support him blindly. Truth be told his manner of approach was completely wrong.

If not for the public outcry, I don’t know what would have happened - your guess is as good as mine.

Even though you don’t wish me well, I wish you well.

Truth, nurtured by conscience...

Cheers

5 Likes

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by ELff: 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

You're just exactly what your name means...

Check what Elf means in the dictionary in smcase you don't know (it's a kind of owl and this kind of owl is a retard one) ... Kikiki grin

Very Dry... Try again. Like I said earlier, allow people with wisdom talk. You are not making any sense.

Why won't you join him when you guys are partners in crime.

8 Likes

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by Dzes: 12:42am On Nov 27, 2017
Nobody yet still want to put a novice like me through on importion business without bringing e-book for me to buy and also having a trusted agent that the charges are reasonable when it comes to shipping of goods Down to Nigeria
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by temitimx19(m): 5:43am On Nov 27, 2017
Dzes:
Nobody yet still want to put a novice like me through on importion business without bringing e-book for me to buy and also having a trusted agent that the charges are reasonable when it comes to shipping of goods Down to Nigeria
Let's chat on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by Etinosajay(m): 6:15am On Nov 27, 2017
SmartByki:

You need to read my earlier comment on the thread when it seemed the shipper was trying to protect his business

But later on, the real reason for all this drama came out...it was clearly a case of vendetta

I know the shipper is your friend so it’s omly natural to support him blindly. Truth be told his manner of approach was completely wrong.

If not for the public outcry, I don’t know what would have happened - your guess is as good as mine.

Even though you don’t wish me well, I wish you well.

Truth, nurtured by conscience...

Cheers

All I can see is opportunism all over your comment. From your first comment to the last.

I wish you well though, because if i don't, it's another nairalander that may suffer for it.

I'll make a song request for your listening pleasure

Holy Holy by Tubaba...enjoy

3 Likes

Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by sauceEEP(m): 7:09am On Nov 27, 2017
Good to hear....
Re: Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:47am On Nov 27, 2017
ELff:

Very Dry... Try again. Like I said earlier, allow people with wisdom talk. You are not making any sense.

Why won't you join him when you guys are partners in crime.

Obviously you know nothing about FX transactions and I don't need to trade words with silly kids like you...

If you even have a clue at all or you use the currency exchange threads, you go get small brain rather than none

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls, What Does It Mean To Devalue Naira? / Paypal Exchanger For Long Time / Genuine Business Ideas & Investors Meeting Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.