Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Shuaibu's Nomination -obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shuaibu's Nomination -obaseki (427 Views)

Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream / Mohammed Shuaibu Slumps And Dies At NASS Complex / Shuaibu Emerges Obaseki’s Running Mate! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shuaibu's Nomination -obaseki by localblood(m): 10:50am On Jul 13, 2016
Shuaibu’s nomination: One of the best things to happen to Edo youths

By Simon Ebegbulem
APC candidate Godwin Obaseki has described the nomination of Mr. Philip Shuaibu as his running mate by the APC state caucus as one of the best things to have happened to the youths of the state.

Obaseki spoke as he yesterday received the backing of people with disability in the state.

Godwin Obaseki
Reacting to the nomination of Shuaibu as his running mate by the party leaders, Obaseki expressed joy that Shuaibu will bring his wealth of experience to bear in the task to take the state to the next level.

According to him, “after consultation with the party caucus and leadership, I have accepted Philip Shuaibu as my running mate. He comes with a lot of political experience, having served as Majority Leader of the state House of Assembly and a member of the Committee on Works of the House of Representatives. He belongs to this generation of politicians who will be joining me in this effort to take Edo to another height.

“I am happy with the decision of the party and Shuaibu being somebody that I have worked with all these years, understands the politics and most importantly as a young man, our youths have where to run to. I am glad I will have somebody like him around to help provide the services needed by our people.

Meanwhile, Pedro Ken Ogbebor (aka New York), declared yesterday that people with disability in the state are backing Obaseki due to how he had assisted in uplifting their lives.

According to him, “We know as disabled persons we must participate in this election because our lives are at stake. And all of us both in Edo South here and North are backing Obaseki. We are also happy that he remembered our youths by picking Philip Shuaibu, who also has impacted on our lives. We will work for them and APC until victory is assured.”

(1) (Reply)

Reps Urge FG To Halt Planned 100% Electricity Tariff Increase / Fg To Appeal Ruling On Electricity Tariff, My Take! / PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed At World Forest Week In Rome, Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.