Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Nigeria Will Be Great - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Be Great (299 Views)

“Nigeria Will Continue To Borrow,” Adeosun Says, Days After Warning Against Debt / Give Reasonable Suggestions On How Nigeria Can Be Great Again / Pray For Buhari, Nigeria Will Be Great - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Be Great by dareyyyy(m): 10:54am On Jul 13, 2016
It is worrisome and disheartened when individuals who we see as leaders, people who should set moral standard, people we should be modelling, people who make law would shamefully and freely display their inborn thuggery and openly violate the said laws and get on with their lives as if nothing big has happened.Do they read our comments at all? Do they watch news at all and watch themselves display the show of shame? Do they to...It is true power, money and position intoxicate. Imagine an ordinary citizen like myself threatens a senator huh?. As in threaten to -
1) Beat a senator, a lady
2) Rape a senator, a married woman
3) Kill anyone who willingly turnout to witness against saraki and ekweremadu in the court of law. By now I go dey fan presido fr inside kirikiri without trial fr court.
The news of leaders embezzled or diverting public funds, recklessly spending, sponsoring thuggery during electioneering, Nigerian leaders diginity is questionable.in fact, i was beginning to think if thuggery would not later be included as part of course of study in Nigeria institution. Because if we look deeply through Nigeria history, virtually all our leaders and some of the people we celebrate today got to the position by hook or crook. And if we look at the trend carefully, i wonder what precedence we set for our leaders to come to attain position of authority and how to manage the people under them.
However, I am still hopeful and I belief one way we can curtail this menace is making people understand the legal implications of their actions. If we have other solutions let's share, u never can tell it might go places.

Re: Nigeria Will Be Great by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 13, 2016
I KNOW THE SAHARA WILL BE UNLEASHED ON THIS YOUNG MAN

(1) (Reply)

Desist From Terrorising My Family, Obanikoro Warns EFCC, DSS / Rekindling Hope In North-east Nigeria - FAO / The Man Buhari And What His Success Teaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.