Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Things Will Happen If Dino Melaye Touches My Wife – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things Will Happen If Dino Melaye Touches My Wife – Tinubu (1327 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts Sports Cars Worth Millions In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Edward Onoja: "There Is No God If Dino Melaye Is Not Removed As Senator" / I'll Deal With Dino Melaye If He Beats My Wife- Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Will Happen If Dino Melaye Touches My Wife – Tinubu by VillageParrot: 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
Reports of the threat by Senator Dino Melaye to beat up and ‘impregnate’ the Remi, wife of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu have provoked a reaction from Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Reports available to SIGNAL indicate that Senator Remi Tinubu, the victim of Melaye’s diatribe has confirmed the incident and this is being linked with the tweets Tuesday night by Sunday Dare, the chief of staff to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

“Dino Malaye sunk to the lowest ever today. From this point it is downhill for him. A disgrace to the Senate of the Republic”, Dare tweeted. He added in a second tweet:

And if Dino thinks nothing willl happen if he dare beats up another Senator, then he must be living in a fools paradise. Things will happen

— Sunday Dare (@gebusites) July 12, 2016

Dare’s intervention came simultaneously as Melaye attempted to debunk SaharaReporters report, by dismissing it as ‘propaganda’, ‘lies’, ‘junk journalism’, without responding to the specific things he was quoted to have said at the executive session of the Senate.

According to the report on Tuesday, which has gone viral, Melaye descended on Senator Remi Tinubu, after the two-term senator cautioned colleagues against issuing puerile threats against the Attorney-General and justice Minister, who had charged Senate President, Bukola Saraki and the deputy, Ike Ekweremadu to court for alleged forgery of senate rules.

Read more: http://www.signalng.com/things-will-happen-dino-melaye-touches-wife-tinubu/
Re: Things Will Happen If Dino Melaye Touches My Wife – Tinubu by VulgarVulvas: 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
Tinubu will even pay Dino to fck that old crusty hag he calls his wife.

After years of gbana addiction, can tinubu's scrawny withered limp dik penetrate that wrinkly dry cobweb infested Remi's punn@?

I believe Dino knows more about the personal lives and frustrations of the Tinubus

Politics is the ultimate power game and the utmost form of vanquishing your enemy is to fck all that is dear to him including their women.

Dino knows this.

Remi wants the Dino dik after Years of Tinubu's gbana desensitized limp dik.

I bet that Dino knows that Remi knows that he knows that she is fooling around in Abuja with some random studs while Tinubu struggles to get his gbana fix in Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Will Happen If Dino Melaye Touches My Wife – Tinubu by eyeview: 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nothing will happen.

But just thinking aloud "can bad boy Dino impregnate Remi at her age?"
Re: Things Will Happen If Dino Melaye Touches My Wife – Tinubu by Omotayor123(f): 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
Eh eh eh eh eh.... World war III about to happen grin
Re: Things Will Happen If Dino Melaye Touches My Wife – Tinubu by VulgarVulvas: 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
eyeview:
Nothing will happen.

But just thinking aloud "can bad boy Dino impregnate Remi at her age?"

Am more consigned that Dino will even think of sleeping with that hag without protection.
Re: Things Will Happen If Dino Melaye Touches My Wife – Tinubu by raph101(m): 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
And you think Nigeria will will ever make headway with thugs and rapist?
Re: Things Will Happen If Dino Melaye Touches My Wife – Tinubu by ayemerbarth: 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nothing is working in Naija and these mofos are here disgracing themselves. Am so ashamed of this Govt abeg.
Re: Things Will Happen If Dino Melaye Touches My Wife – Tinubu by akinszz: 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dino the impregnator.
Re: Things Will Happen If Dino Melaye Touches My Wife – Tinubu by babdap: 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
Asiwaju lay your wife with Magun and let that fool do it wish. Na where e waka come na him he wan waka go be that. #dinotheabaobaku
Re: Things Will Happen If Dino Melaye Touches My Wife – Tinubu by VulgarVulvas: 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
babdap:
Asiwaju lay your wife with Magun and let that fool do it wish. Na where e waka come na him he wan waka go be that. #dinotheabaobaku

A man tells your wife in public in her face that he will rape and impregnate her and you do nothing?

Is the SW the capital of cucklords?

(1) (Reply)

Death Toll In Adamawa Herdsmen Attacks Hits 30 / At Last Sheriff, Makarfi Sheath Sword / PHOTOS: Ambode Inspects Sir Michael Otedola Housing Estate, Odoragushin,oko Osho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.