Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,127 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight (51500 Views)

Delta Air Launches Direct New York To Lagos Flight / Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight / A Pakistani Commercial Plane With 47 People On Board Has Crashed, Killing All. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by ycat: 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
Can you tell me what you know?

What is good about Pakistanis that they need to go and teach Nigerians, other than trails of blood?
topsonjto:

I did rather advise u to observe rather than say wat u dnt knw....
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by AnanseK(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
TippyTop:
Every extremist is now headed for Nigeria courtesy of Bubu, they were on their way here at Bubu's invitation ja re.

I remember a week after Bubu assumed office a prominent Lebanese Imam was detained on his way to Nigeria to probably congratulate his mentor in person.

You must be from the east. They hate Buhari with a passion. He is clearly trying to prevent religious disharmony by sending these people home. And it is done quietly as they have not committed any offense so far and cannot be charged. We have to live in peace with the rest of the world including where these bearded guys came from.
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Toktee(m): 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
Empiree:
I weep for the types of human beings Nigeria is producing. Get well soon
by the time you realised that mhd was a confused young man who went from getting married to a sugar mummy to raping kids,it will be very late for to repent,the time is now.
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Toktee(m): 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
ycat:
Can you tell me what you know?

What is good about Pakistanis that they need to go and teach Nigerians, other than trails of blood?
The last I checked,they were caught with a large arms enough to level eastern nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by babayinka77(m): 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
MrMcJay:
A certain Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has a a BA, MA, and PhD in Islamic studies. He is well versed in the Quran and knows more about Islam than we all do. Today, he is the head of ISIS.

Pakistan is already in tatters due to the activities of "Islamic preachers" as these. They should not come and scatter the fragile peace we have in Nigeria.

No one needs to preach Islam to Nigerians. The Fulani Herdsmen and the Boko Rams are doing a very good job in showing Nigerians what Islam is all about.

Lol..bro, you just revealed your naivety with those words of yours. Having PhD in christian religion study does not make you a christian. So does having PhD in islamic studies. Both religions are not immune to bad members. Islam is neither ISIS -Boko Haram and not all ISIS-Boko Haram members are muslims. Preach unity not enemity
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by babajero(m): 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
Empiree:
What nonsense are you talking about?

What's "extremism" in this text?.

This is a similar situation like christians preaching on buses disturbing people. It's also like missionary works just like christians. Besides, these guys aren't preaching on the aircraft. They are on a mission in nigeria.

You are racist. You simply discriminate them base on their looks.
And what can that MISSION be if I may ask.
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by MrMcJay(m): 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
babayinka77:

Lol..bro, you just revealed your naivety with those words of yours. Having PhD in christian religion study does not make you a christian. So does having PhD in islamic studies. Both religions are not immune to bad members. Islam is neither ISIS -Boko Haram and not all ISIS-Boko Haram members are muslims. Preach unity not enemity

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is a Christian right? Stop exposing Islam to ridicule.
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Empiree: 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
Toktee:
by the time you realised that mhd was a confused young man who went from getting married to a sugar mummy to raping kids,it will be very late for to repent,the time is now.
I can understand why some Northerners kick you in the butt sometimes. Don't you deserve getting kicked now?. Here you just attacked prophet of Islam. Receive sense

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Empiree: 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
babajero:
And what can that MISSION be if I may ask.
You read OP, dont you?
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by babajero(m): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
babayinka77:

Christians doesn't believe that he who knows or preach Bible is more holy, unlike Muslims that believe that if you know quran you will be tagged with the nomenclature SCHOLAR and considered more holy than every other human beings, thereby whatever says will be considered came from god.
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by TippyTop(m): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
[s]
AnanseK:

You must be from the east. They hate Buhari with a passion. He is clearly trying to prevent religious disharmony by sending these people home. And it is done quietly as they have not committed any offense so far and cannot be charged. We have to live in peace with the rest of the world including where these bearded guys came from.
[/s]

Ask me where I come from rather than generalising.
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by soulhighman(m): 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
TrueHeart365:
detaining and deporting them before they can pread their religion of hate is enough proof that the government in concerned about you.

another thing paul needs to understand is those men were already stripped before boarding and air security are not allowed to identify themsleves unless there is a threat.

the guy who made the other extremists sit down might just be the one.

paul play suppose use him head answer this him silly question before trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill
Ediot
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Bigcake: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
raph101:
Well I think, we live more in a zoo than a country.
It really doesnt cost a thing to criticize constructively. Does calling Nigeria a zoo makes you more civilized and learned?
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by damon222: 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
Empiree:
What nonsense are you talking about?

What's "extremism" in this text?.

This is a similar situation like christians preaching on buses disturbing people. It's also like missionary works just like christians. Besides, these guys aren't preaching on the aircraft. They are on a mission in nigeria.

You are racist. You simply discriminate them base on their looks.
How many stones have you swallowed today that is making you to grow very strong harth? Am sure you are a Muslem. Take a look at your region, especially the north east. Your brothers are suffering. Many are very sick and dying as a result of Islam polices, you still saying, they are in a mission in the Nigeria. Are you normal? Why are you people not having value for live? Now tell me the type of mission they are coming to preach other than to continue from where the boko haram are? Why do you take pride in killing yourselves?
Take a survey around the world and tell me a particular religions that has caused deaths more than Islam? Ok, answer me if Parkinstan is a world known peace loving country that is so convencing and popular that can be allowed to come into another country, especially Nigerians where there are enough religiious problems?
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by ycat: 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
I didn't even know about that, but like they say, "people who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it". These people are very racist, chaotic and have their hands soaked in innocent people's blood.
Toktee:
The last I checked,they were caught with a large arms enough to level eastern nigeria.
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Empiree: 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
damon222:
How many stones have you swallowed today that is making you to grow very strong harth? Am sure you are a Muslem. Take a look at your region, especially the north east. Your brothers are suffering. Many are very sick and dying as a result of Islam polices, you still saying, they are in a mission in the Nigeria. Are you normal? Why are you people not having value for live? Now tell me the type of mission they are coming to preach other than to continue from where the boko haram are? Why do you take pride in killing yourselves?
Take a survey around the world and tell me a particular religions that has caused deaths more than Islam? Ok, answer me if Parkinstan is a world known peace loving country that is so convencing and popular that can be allowed to come into another country, especially Nigerians where there are enough religiious problems?
Get well soon
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
sugah:
Wasn't a good flight .

You bet it wasn't! grin grin
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by kolomax(m): 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
waltinnovers:

I don't fink u really know what u r saying. Isis, boko harram and all other terrorists terrorize the whole nation is the product of !znam
Kudos to my able immigration officers. Anyone his or her movement is not pure, send them back, we have enough problem already.
In this nigerial, have u heard where christian kill muslim, but u ppl kill at will, slaughter ur fellow human beigh like goat
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by sugah: 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
mykl01:

You bet it wasn't! grin grin

Were you on the flight as well?
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Banwod1st(m): 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dsholla:
Islam is a religion of peace my people

Indeed!!! grin
Dsholla:
Islam is a religion of peace my people

Indeed!!!
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by brojoshua: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
Preaching the gospel of death in death
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by LabiaDestroyer(m): 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
gloryman91:
Cooking lies to destroy Islam,the truth shall soon be revealed.
Islam is a deadly religion
Islam supports violence
The Quran contains at least
109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for
the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with
commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels
wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join
the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah
will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find
them, and turn them out from where they have turned
you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than
killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful.
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief
and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship
is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no
transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists,
and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble
Quran) The verse prior to this (190) refers to "fighting for
the cause of Allah those who fight you" leading some to
believe that the entire passage refers to a defensive war
in which Muslims are defending their homes and
families. The historical context of this passage is not
defensive warfare, however, since Muhammad and his
Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not
under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the
verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to
drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did ).
Verse 190 thus means to fight those who offer resistance
to Allah's rule (ie. Muslim conquest). The use of the word
"persecution" by some Muslim translators is
disingenuous (the actual Arabic words for persecution -
"idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do
not appear in the verse). The word used instead, "fitna",
can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from
unbelief or temptation. This is certainly what is meant in
this context since the violence is explicitly commissioned
"until religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in
their unbelief.
Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and
know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."
Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you , and ye
dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is
good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for
you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does
this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it
also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in
self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under
attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this
verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was
actually trying to motivate his people into raiding
merchant caravans for loot.
Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish
them with terrible agony in this world and in the
Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts
of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with
Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks
directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians,
since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad
incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').
Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who
sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in
the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him
We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are
unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the
slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they
attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of
Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide
bombers.
Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of
Allah…"
Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith,
as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they):
But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in
the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they
turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye
find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers
from their ranks."
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by kenny905(m): 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
EvilSeeed:

If its an international flight, then its 9 Pakistanis versus over 200 passengers for sure..
I know, that's. Y I estimated Nigerian passengers onboard to be at least 50
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Saladin1: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2016

These men were a victim of profiling, there is no evidence that they intend on bringing harm to the country or its people and yet they were treated unfairly.
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Greenpastures: 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
It will be too late for those who because of fear of consequences of quitting and still remain in their so-called demon initiated religion to make a u-turn by the time they see the Son of God coming in the sky. Even if you don't believe what you've been hearing about Jesus I think some end time evidences He forecasted that are already happening are enough to make one believe that this man is what He is. It's a pity many of them hardened their hearts just because of the spells they cast on them when they were born. Maybe you don't know that ignorance is not an excuse before God because you won't say you were not told but choose to follow what you perceived was right. Pity...
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Abba5800: 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
We get many preachers for our mosque o . Thanks for their concern but let them stay in their country
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Dragonking: 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
Empiree:
Question is NOT whether Nigeria needs preachers or not. These men are pretty much discriminated against. That's the point. There are preachers going in and out of every country. The way the guys are treated is quiet unfortunate. Don't be surprised if nigerian officials or average citizens in Pakistan are harassed after this.

This is a clear cut profiling and it is uncalled for.
We don't need any nonsense islamic terrorists preachers again, the ones causing mayhem is enough . .Btw are you talking about discrimination?. .Didnt your islamic terrorists brothers just beheaded a female preacher some days ago In Abuja ? Abeg, just shut up.
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Dragonking: 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
ApenaEde:
If dis were 2 b done to 1 Reinhard Bonke or other manipulators planning some yeye CRUSADE d wailing fanatics will not stop ranting. Mdf...kas.
Abeg keep quiet. .Muslims and Islam in general is a curse to this world to the extent that Muslim countries are denying Muslims from entering their countries because of fear of being attacked by Muslim terrorists..

http://pamelageller.com/2015/09/muslim-countries-refuse-to-take-muslim-refugees-fear-terrorism.html/

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/09/05/gulf-states-refuse-to-take-a-single-syrian-refugee-say-doing-so-exposes-them-to-risk-of-terrorism/

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by ABAMOWA: 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
TippyTop:
Every extremist is now headed for Nigeria courtesy of Bubu, they were on their way here at Bubu's invitation ja re.

I remember a week after Bubu assumed office a prominent Lebanese Imam was detained on his way to Nigeria to probably congratulate his mentor in person.

Islam doesn't have any message to be preached. It spreads through violence. That's the truth.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by Dragonking: 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
topsonjto:
The fact that Jesus and other prophets where mostly persecuted does not mean they preach wrong fate or encourage inhumanity.

The fact that islam is now mostly persecuted does not mean it preaches destruction or hatred.

ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE AND UNITY...

don't let media instil in you the propaganda against islam...
ISLAM came with PEACE and always preaches PEACE...

Thank God am a Muslim....
ISLAM the most fast growing RELIGION all over the world...

#iamhappytobeamuslim
If Islam is really a religion of peace, tell us why Muslim countries are denying Muslims from entering their countries?

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/09/05/gulf-states-refuse-to-take-a-single-syrian-refugee-say-doing-so-exposes-them-to-risk-of-terrorism/

http://pamelageller.com/2015/09/muslim-countries-refuse-to-take-muslim-refugees-fear-terrorism.html/
Re: Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight by symbianDON(m): 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
raph101:
Well I think, we live more in a zoo than a country.
not 'we'...maybe 'you'....but I live in a country; Nigeria...and I know many people who live there too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps / Aero Slashes Domestic Air Fare To N7, 000 / FG Patches Potholes On Sagamu-Ore Axis Of The Lagos-Benin Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.