Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Ugochinyere Ikenga: Court Orders DSS, Dalung To Pay N20m For Illegal Detention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugochinyere Ikenga: Court Orders DSS, Dalung To Pay N20m For Illegal Detention (15839 Views)

Ikenga Ugochinyere Resigns As Saraki's Aide, Forms Political Party, Now Chairman / DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG / Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugochinyere Ikenga: Court Orders DSS, Dalung To Pay N20m For Illegal Detention by pacino26(m): 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
Surest way to hammer now be this o. Activate your inner aluta and wait for them to come and do their thing.

My dear that's if you were arrested line a gentleman o. If they give you the usual arrest, you may end up in coma. Nice one from the judiciary.
Re: Ugochinyere Ikenga: Court Orders DSS, Dalung To Pay N20m For Illegal Detention by Visocrate(m): 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nna eh see display of power and intelligence my learnered grin colleague nobody fit arrest you carry go you get anti-arrest shield in you
Re: Ugochinyere Ikenga: Court Orders DSS, Dalung To Pay N20m For Illegal Detention by agitator: 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
wasting scarce resources grin grin grin
Re: Ugochinyere Ikenga: Court Orders DSS, Dalung To Pay N20m For Illegal Detention by Paperwhite(m): 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
kings09:
Lobatan. Omo see hammer. DSS am available for illegal arrest too. U can reach me on 09088532265. Infact I no go off am lailai. I ll jst transmit my location. No nid 2 bring transport, I can transport myslf
shocked grin cheesy
Re: Ugochinyere Ikenga: Court Orders DSS, Dalung To Pay N20m For Illegal Detention by ministeriallist: 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
frenchwine:
@Ciscogod, @limeta Those of you looking for arrest abeg let me be your lawyer ooooo.
While ur chopping slap and getting waterboarded in detention, i wee be carrying briefcase to yarn grammar in court.
You know how we roll, we wee share it 60:40 and I wee make sure that the trial is speedily completed in 3yrs. Ehn oooo
3yrs Person go don rot be that. Abeg I don't want to be arrested.
Re: Ugochinyere Ikenga: Court Orders DSS, Dalung To Pay N20m For Illegal Detention by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
ministeriallist:
3yrs Person go don rot be that. Abeg I don't want to be arrested.
Bros you don't want 20milla again? Haaa, the money flenty fa!

1 Like

Re: Ugochinyere Ikenga: Court Orders DSS, Dalung To Pay N20m For Illegal Detention by OptimusJnr(m): 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
metroparrot:

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/court-orders-dss-minister-to-pay.html

In this report nothing about how the Minister of Sport was involved in this unlawful detention of the said person.
Re: Ugochinyere Ikenga: Court Orders DSS, Dalung To Pay N20m For Illegal Detention by BabaIbo: 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
this country just dey funny me... like say na comedy
Re: Ugochinyere Ikenga: Court Orders DSS, Dalung To Pay N20m For Illegal Detention by rrhostomy(m): 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
Our judiciary is a mess of itself. Tax payers money to be spent anyhow
Re: Ugochinyere Ikenga: Court Orders DSS, Dalung To Pay N20m For Illegal Detention by ministeriallist: 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
frenchwine:

Bros you don't want 20milla again? Haaa, the money flenty fa!
grin
Re: Ugochinyere Ikenga: Court Orders DSS, Dalung To Pay N20m For Illegal Detention by Ejanla07: 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
OptimusJnr:

In this report nothing about how the Minister of Sport was involved in this unlawful detention of the said person.

Justice Tsoho, in his ruling, also restrained DSS from further arresting Barr. Ikenga or preventing him in the discharge of his duties as President of National Youth Council of Nigeria or any other manner infringing on his fundamental rights.

ur answer can be deduced from the statement above...

maybe the minister of YOUTH and sports is trying to dethrone him as President of National youth Council of Nigeria...
Re: Ugochinyere Ikenga: Court Orders DSS, Dalung To Pay N20m For Illegal Detention by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
satelliteDISH:
The court is one-sided. Always favouring the already rich. They should also order the Obas, Obis, Emirs and traditional rulers to pay compensation money to families of jungle justice families. Suspects deserve a fair trial before citizens of the towns they rule cut short their lives.
ur bro don thief before dem nurn am?hmmmm badt guy
Re: Ugochinyere Ikenga: Court Orders DSS, Dalung To Pay N20m For Illegal Detention by onyeogalu1(m): 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
rrhostomy:
Our judiciary is a mess of itself. Tax payers money to be spent anyhow

As far as this case is concern I think the Judge is spot on. DSS made a big mistake, how can you arrest somebody for over a month without taking him to court and you didn't go to court to obtain warrant to keep him for more than 2 week ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Invite Mailafia To Abuja Monday / Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed / Wike: APC Lawmakers Have Planned Coup, They Know Consequences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.