Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival (5633 Views)

Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS / Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls / Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival by Crystal70200: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
I just can't hear this gist alone. According to Guardiannewsusa.com there is a mystery first lady in Nigeria, widening the existing gap between President Muhammadu Buhari and the official First Lady, Aisha. The “Young Igbo Girl” as Buhari’s close confidants would call her had often visited the President from Canada where she lived as a spy-agent, until she was finally relocated to Abuja to be close to him. Since her arrival, the First lady, Aisha has been kept away from the President, with excuses about his deteriorating health, it was gathered.

The Mystery First Lady, accusable identified as Buhari’s mistress is a curvaceous light skinned journalist based in Canada. Looking chic in her late 30s, she was brought back to Nigeria and lodged in an exquisite suite on the third level of an Abuja five star hotel. “She spend most times with the President, and helps him with media stuff” confided an informant. It was also gathered that this mystery lady operates and heads a team that helps President Buhari to identify bloggers and activists bitterly opposed to his regime. A major victim of this operation is Nnamdi Kanu who was arrested on October 18, 2015, in Lagos State by Nigeria’s secret police the Department of State Services (DSS).

Aisha Buhari has since been sidelined on activities of Aso Rock, but staffers loyal to her are not taking it likely. “Why would the wife of the President need a protocol to see her husband? I totally disagree with this nonsense, and if they want fire, we will give them fire” said one of Aisha’s Aso Rock informant who vowed to leak to the media, the unfolding drama surrounding the presidency.

One of President Buhari’s right-hand person, Alhaji Mamman Daura who is also his nephew, it was gathered, relocated to the presidential Villa permanently, directing most of the President’s protocol, and at some point, clashes with the First Lady over communicating personal matters about her husband. President Buhari’s assumed mystery significant other however has an uncontrolled access to the Villa and liaises with the him at will.

President Buhari’s secret brawl with Aisha got worse shortly before his last 2-weeks medical leave when Aisha was neither briefed not allowed to see him. “This is not right” complained a source. “I could not conceive the President going on a medical leave without any of his immediate family members – not even his wife. Aisha has always travelled with him in other medical trips, so why would it be different this time?”

President Buhari’s relationship with the Mystery First Lady remains one of his top secrets, but frustrated Villa employees loyal to Aisha have vowed a retaliation, threatening to leak embarrassing materials to the social media. As for the Mystery First Lady, “We know where she is – the hotel, the floor, and the room. I know that they would likely move her if this information gets to the media, but we have more than her location,” an anonymous angry Villa employee threatened.

Na wa oh.

Source: http://www.guardiannewsusa.com/buhari-vs-aisha-war-aso-rock-first-lady-gets-much-younger-rival/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival by lordimmaogidi(m): 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
Suddenly its about 2 go down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival by Samtob90(m): 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
Will people sacrifice their life and energy reporting news about Buhari alone?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival by eyeview: 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
I don't believe buhari likes this 'kind of thing'. I don't believe it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival by Flexherbal(m): 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
Who is the mystery girl?
Re: Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival by Omotayor123(f): 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
I see Some people want to cause 'A crack in the wall '.
It will only be foolish of Aisha to take this crap to heart.
Re: Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival by naijaGhandi: 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
Guardian you really tried. Imagine calling a nitel line even with iPhone6. Na big failure be that. try again later ok.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival by RZArecta(m): 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
This is one reason I don't like bloggers. What sort of trash story is this ?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival by biggie73(m): 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
eyeview:
I don't believe buhari likes this 'kind of thing'. I don't believe it
...shit happens. For every rumour,there is an iota of truth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival by ajepako(f): 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
I am not his fan but I don't think Buhari get time for totomeleto again

Hogwash..

But sha, na man he be, anything can happen... grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival by talktonase(m): 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
at 74 wetin him wan carry ukwu do?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival by osymerga(m): 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
Is this for real ?
I dont believe this...
Re: Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
Abacha style loading........
ask Samson the strong
Re: Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival by Nne5: 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival by yudee233: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
This is bullshit dead on arrival

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival by todayboy: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
i believe the part where aisha did not follow Buhari to hospital that's strange
even if there is know mystery lady i think buhari and his wife are not in good relationship at the moment
you rarely see them together
Re: Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival by rusher14: 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
biggie73:
...shit happens. For every rumour,there is an iota of truth.

Are you really gay as people have been saying?

Remember there's an iota of truth in every rumour.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
PMB needs every reliable hand he can get.....and if this story is real, then that's his business cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Who are we to judge?
This may be a blessing in disguise cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

PDP, Wailers, etc......Keep off ........ this is a personal matter lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival by bloodykiller: 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
i came here to press boobs
Re: Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival by IVORY2009(m): 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
hmmmm, but I learnt Buhari was shy for the opposite sex weh he first resumed office, so now, him eyes done open shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival by anibi9674: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
beer parlour gist. operations find fault for buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival by moshmusth(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
Beer parlour news.. I doubt if the old man brokus still dey stand

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
i trust my igbo sisters...they dnt dull
Re: Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival by stevecantrell: 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

Buhari will never be taken in by a non muslim woman. I can imagine hes angry with Aisha because of certain 'excesses' she indulges in.
I know he could restrict her access to him as punishment.
Re: Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival by MeAboki(m): 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
And after una go still go dey complain marginalisation - BTW, so this 99.9% thing wey Kanu talk, na true?
Re: Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival by ikechu1: 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
Which igbo girl would touch a fulani, talkless a dullard one like Buhari.

Abeg move out of our face jor.

First buhari and his co tried to sell us story that one of his daughter is married to an "Igbo man from Anambra". Oya name the Igbo Man, his village and show us his picture let's us make sure, they Waka run from story.

Next they tried to sell us story that PMB was friends with Ojukwu that he jailed for no reason ooo and helped his family on many occasions. Oya, let's ask the family of Ojukwu so we can verify your statement. Them Waka run.

Now the new story the dullard and his team seem to have come up to is that he has a "young fair igbo girl" living in Canada as his mistress that he moved to Abuja. Oya, just the Anambra man that was supposedly married and f2king your daughter, tell us the name of the Igbo girl, her village as well as her picture. Those in Canada can verify it for us. Oya tell us her name now

If that dullard and her team wants to prove he does not hate igbo. Someone tell that idiot that all the beer parlour stories he keep sending out are dumb. We all are not certficateless like him.
Re: Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival by Emyogalanya: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
No wonder he won't let biafra go
Re: Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival by Almajiri1: 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
Flexherbal:
Who is the mystery girl?
edible caterer.
Re: Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival by Aquariann: 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
Katsina men hardly/rarely take two wives

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Members Stage Protest In Front Of UN Headquarters In Switzerland / Now That The UK And US Have Taken Their Decision On Ipob What Next / Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.