Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. (5624 Views)

How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 / How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 / Osinbajo: Fake News Put Me In Trouble With My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by unshakablejihad: 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
mynd44

seun

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by Conner44: 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
lol. village people have located the guy in yankee through twitter with vpn. they will sack him and maybe prosecute him for being silly. imagine trying to chyke the lady but ending up unemployed. fear women oh, it is not all of them you talk to anyhow. mammi water and ogbanje plenty for internet too.

before you aim a throw-stick at the fruit bunch, you must show the sky your face

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by SIRTee15: 11:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
It's like women don't want men to celebrate this year's FATHER'S DAY in peace. undecided undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by daddytime(m): 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lol

A classic example of a pot calling a kettle black.

This is the zenith of self-hate.

This is one of the reasons I always yimu at them with the Blacklives matter anthem.

How much does a blackman's life matter to a blackman.

Oyibo go just dey look dey chuckle and laugh...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
What she did was not nice.

She should have warned him about his inappropriate comments before reporting. Atleast give him a chance to be remorseful and to apologize and only report if he acts unremorseful.

Now, he will be sacked by the woke company and wont be able to find a job again.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by SportsHD: 11:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
This is not nice. She purposely did.
He should learn to mind his comments next time.

See how pussy jeopardy his life and career.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by Karlovych: 11:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
embarassed embarassed Uncultured afonja has gotten himself into trouble, I wonder what is wrong in being dark skinned? If he experiences racism from whites he will be the first to rush and complain about it but he doesn't hesitate to dish it out to another black person

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
SportsHD:

He should learn to mind his comments next time.

See how pussy jeopardy his life and career.

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by NwaAmaikpe: 11:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
shocked

Where is the love?

See how she's stylishly made her own countryman lose his employment at prestigious Wells Fargo just because she could not take a little harmless teasing.

She was just being pure wicked. Considering where Oluwaseun Adetoye is from, she should know he meant no harm because his folks don't consider bleaching as derogatory, it is actually a norm for them.
Fathers even buy bleaching creams for their toddlers.

Corporate establishments should learn not to take every complaint on their staff seriously because that has now become the surest way to witch-hunt since firms aim to be politically correct.

My good Lord will judge her and her deeds accordingly

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by BuyAndSellStuff: 12:19am On Jun 22, 2021
Isn't this excessive?
Hmmm

Which colour shame in Nigeria did she face?? Fear humans!

If I'm the guy its time to fight madness with madness. I'll log out of my account, lie that my account was hacked/compromised then dump that account for life.

You can't fire me if someone else sent those messages and you have NO proof it was me.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by Freestainworld(m): 12:34am On Jun 22, 2021
But the guy no try at all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by WoundedLamb: 12:54am On Jun 22, 2021
Wow! All of you blaming the woman are just a bunch of chauvinistic individuals. You guys just don't know where to draw the line between always siding men and being logical. The guy left Twitter, Instagram, etc. to flirt on a professional website. As if that's not bad enough, he went on to harass the second party by body shaming her for no reason. Her reaction made it clear she wasn't having it. Instead of the guy to go his way, he went on with the harassment deliberating attempting to hurt her for no reason cause he knew (or thought) there was nothing she could do. She then used the power at her own disposal and you guys here supporting the guy? So because, she's also a Nigerian, she should swallow anything the man sends her way? The same man that forgot he too was black when he was calling her charcoal? No wonder you guys keep voting in idiots into power. Seriously, you guys in Africa deserve that continent.

Would you guys be typing this if it was a lady that harrased a guy? Wouldn't y'all be here calling her olosho who has taken the uselessness of Nigerians girls to the US? Now, it's a guy and suddenly you think he should have been left off the hook? When will you people learn to hold each other accountable without sentiments? What do you think the American workplace would be like if such people are not put in check? You guys want to run away from Nigeria but you still want to be doing the same things that make Nigeria a bad place out here, no mutual respect. How can people do the right thing in Nigeria when nobody is interested in orderliness? The kind of things you people support always makes one ashamed of being Nigerian.

Anyway, I'm glad the man was dealt with. If he wants a place where he can go around harrasing people and getting praised for it, he should go back to Africa.

56 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by deleo16(m): 1:23am On Jun 22, 2021
grin
Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by owobokiri(m): 1:40am On Jun 22, 2021
Serves him right!
This habit of trying to find things very painful to be said to someone in order to hurt him seriously is bad!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by Midas01: 2:17am On Jun 22, 2021
You Nigerian men don't have sense.

Always siding with the perpetrator if the victim is a woman.

Fools.
thebosstrevor1:

She should have warned him about his inappropriate comments before reporting. Atleast give him a chance to be remorseful and to apologize and only report if he acts unremorseful.

Now, he will be sacked by the woke company and wont be able to find a job again.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by Midas01: 2:19am On Jun 22, 2021
See this mumu.... This one thinks USA is Nigeria where snake swallowed 36m.
BuyAndSellStuff:
Isn't this excessive?
Hmmm

Which colour shame in Nigeria did she face?? Fear humans!

If I'm the guy its time to fight madness with madness. I'll log out of my account, lie that my account was hacked/compromised then dump that account for life.

You can't fire me if someone else sent those messages and you have NO proof it was me.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by Paramountguy: 4:02am On Jun 22, 2021
She did the right thing by calling the uncultured guy out. Do not allow anyone to body shame or color shame you.
I once passed through emotional and psychological torture from a Nigerian guy (I won't mention the tribe) at work in the UK. However, it came to a point where I stood my ground and said enough is enough of the bully. I reported him to the head of HR department, a panel was quickly set up, the case reviewed and he was fired.
We have to stand up for what is right.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by LegendHero(m): 4:30am On Jun 22, 2021
Mehn I’m short of word.

Don’t offend women coz they could go to any length to deal with you.

The babe goal is to make sure the guy gets sacked. Kept tagging Wellsfargo in her post and pushing it through to the end.

Well life continues. Lesson learnt on the guy’s part. Don’t bully and I hope he gets another chance career wise.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by LadySarah: 4:31am On Jun 22, 2021
He deserves it and more.
I noticed men here are in the habit of supporting evil,giving them a soft landing or stupid explanations their gender does here .

Is her color disturbing him or stopping his progress that he even had to recommend bleaching at the end?

Anybody supporting him needs his head to be thoroughly examined!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by davidadenrele: 4:40am On Jun 22, 2021
Haha!!

In as much I don't support, bullying or body shaming anyone,be it fat, ugly, fine, black or bleach it's would have been better for the lady question, to call the gentleman seun adeoye to tender his apologizes, Nigerians why are always our neighbours, and friends enemy she didn't stop there she has to quote the guy company to draw attention from the company executive this is way too far, women are like lepers they can't milk a cow but they but can pour away the milk from a cow.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by Nobody: 4:58am On Jun 22, 2021
How does a black tell another to go and bleach if it's not complex..

Well... to the guy, "good luck in your future endeavours".

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by tillaman(m): 5:14am On Jun 22, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by VEXT: 5:19am On Jun 22, 2021
All blacks are racist,more racists than white people..You will see your fellow black, insulting you because you are light skin, calling you all sorts of bad names because you are light skin,..But if you avenge by calling them a black monkey,they all get offended!!
Have seen cases of black women saying their hate white men ,call them weak men!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by kambili999(f): 5:23am On Jun 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I'm trying to get your point exactly.

So we should give everyone an opportunity to insult someone and then another to be remorseful

Even as kids, we were taught not to insult anyone.

The guy deserves whatever he gets from it.

He obviously got away with it in the past and this is his waterloo.

This should serve as a stern warning to people who insult people regardless of theeir complexions, sizes, shapes of their heads or whatever. Its very wrong.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by Nobody: 5:28am On Jun 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Who cares if the idiot get sack. I no understand why people dey always look and laugh at other people skin colour sef, if you like make you green, e no concern me

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by godlessmind: 5:40am On Jun 22, 2021
daddytime:
Lol

A classic example of a pot calling a kettle black.

This is the zenith of self-hate.

This is one of the reasons I always yimu at them with the Blacklives matter anthem.

How much does a blackma's life matter to a blackman.

Oyibo go just dey look dey chuckle and laugh...

You just spoke my mind, black man is the problem to his self.... How can black lives matter when you don't love yourself?

This is one of the reasons i pay no attention to BLM movement because it's another white supremacist group

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by godlessmind: 5:47am On Jun 22, 2021
unshakablejihad:
mynd44

seun

black man is the problem to himself.... How can black lives matter when you don't love yourself?

This is one of the reasons i pay no attention to BLM movement because it's another white supremacist group

I don't know what is wrong with our race we seem to condemne ourselves more than any other races on earth. The issue of skin bleaching show how dumb we are because we want to look like the "OYIBO" and it's another form of self hate and low self-esteem.
Skin bleaching is like committing suicide on your skin, learn to love yourself so that no one can use it against you.

#SAYNOTOSKINBLEACHING
#BLACKISBEAUTIFUL

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by godlessmind: 5:53am On Jun 22, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Wow! All of you blaming the woman are just a bunch of chauvinistic individuals. You guys just don't know where to draw the line between always siding men and being logical. The guy left Twitter, Instagram, etc. to flirt on a professional website. As if that's not bad enough, he went on to harass the second party by body shaming her for no reason. Her reaction made it clear she wasn't having it. Instead of the guy to go his way, he went on with the harassment deliberating attempting to hurt her for no reason cause he knew (or thought) there was nothing she could do. She then used the power at her own disposal and you guys here supporting the guy? So because, she's also a Nigerian, she should swallow anything the man sends her way? The same man that forgot he too was black when he was calling her charcoal? No wonder you guys keep voting in idiots into power. Seriously, you guys in Africa deserve that continent.

Would you guys be typing this if it was a lady that harrased a guy? Wouldn't y'all be here calling her olosho who has taken the uselessness of Nigerians girls to the US? Now, it's a guy and suddenly you think he should have been left off the hook? When will you people learn to hold each other accountable without sentiments? What do you think the American workplace would be like if such people are not put in check? You guys want to run away from Nigeria but you still want to be doing the same things that make Nigeria a bad place out here, no mutual respect. How can people do the right thing in Nigeria when nobody is interested in orderliness? The kind of things you people support always makes one ashamed of being Nigerian.

Anyway, I'm glad the man was dealt with. If he wants a place where he can go around harrasing people and getting praised for it, he should go back to Africa.

Infact some men are pathetically terrible, always trying to justify their BS

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by godlessmind: 5:56am On Jun 22, 2021
LadySarah:
He deserves it and more.
I noticed men here are in the habit of supporting evil,giving them a soft landing or stupid explanations their gender does here .

Is her color disturbing him or stopping his progress that he even had to recommend bleaching at the end?

Anybody supporting him needs his head to be thoroughly examined!

Most of the men on this forum are Sexist set of confusion dimwitted follies.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In Trouble With His US Employer After Color Shaming A Lady. by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 22, 2021
Ouch but dis is extreme... learn to fight fire with fire, if he shames you report him to admin, shame him back, warn him, ignore him, you shouldn't take every insult personally...

Anyways I'm interested in seeing how dis story will end, I'm sure it will push public sympathy to the guy side, that's what happens when you go too far for revenge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jabir Yusuf: Absence Of Telecommunication Network, Worsening Insecurity / Election 2023: Breakdown Of Party Agents Submitted To INEC By Political Parties / Reps To Probe Alleged Mishandling Of N183.9bn COVID-19 Intervention Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.