Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,137 members, 7,953,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

Join Gnld And Make Ur Money. It Is Real - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Join Gnld And Make Ur Money. It Is Real (1664 Views)

I Know Where To Find Money, It’s In The Mouth Of A Lion / Environmental Sciece Vs Industrial Mathematics. Make Ur Choice. / Let Us Turn Ur Money To 100% Interest For U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Gnld And Make Ur Money. It Is Real by solaltd(m): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2009
Hi People in the house.

I am introducing another opportunity that can help everyone to you now. A young student of Unilag that wants to be a self employed explores through network marketing. This is very unique in the sense that you get products " drugs for ur health, and body" and again bring people in to increase ur chance of earning. It is real, Don't be deceived by the fantasy and daydreaming of yahoo or hacking start a realistic business with ur brain. GNLD is real and if u want to know more i will tell you when you contact me, you can make millions with a year depending on ur performance, it is real, if you are retired, unemployed, chemist, druggist, nurse or doctor be part of this. Every success requires a bold step. It is simple. Registered and get connected to competing millio-entrepreneurs.

GNLD is a world leader in nutrition, personal health and environmental care. GNLD is making a positive difference in lives all around the world in over 50 countries. Established in 1958 with over 200,000 distributors in 50 global markets, GNLD is a company you can trust. GNLD is best known for its fantastic health and nutrition range, which represent the leading edge in human nutrition. GNLD products are based on natural, wholefood sourced nutrients with no synthetic ingredients. You can trust GNLD with your health, knowing you are getting some of the best products available on the market today

check the site : www.gnld. com
Eniola Sola
sola.eniola@yahoo.it

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Invade UBTH Accounts Department To Enforce Their Salary Payment. / Recruitment At Ericsson, Any Useful Info: / How To Prepare For Civil Engineering Interview Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.