Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,366 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

NIGERIA: Contract Phone Subscription - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NIGERIA: Contract Phone Subscription (625 Views)

Why Nigerians Are Not Allowed To Buy Smartphones On Contract. / The SOLO Aspire M: Nigeria’s First Contract Phone / The SOLO Aspire M: Nigeria’s First Contract Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NIGERIA: Contract Phone Subscription by kajoula(m): 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
Every Nigeria GSM networks are competing to become every Nigerians choice of mobile network.
Truly we have seen how Glo "the 70% indigenous" GSM Network has put all of its counterparts on the edge to dish
out cheap and competitive data to subscribers EVEN AS TURBO CHARGED DATA SERVICE .We still subscribe anyways!

Looking at the future of of GSM Services rendered and consumer behaviour in Nigeria, I have come to say that
What if we get a proper PHONE CONTRACT IN NIGERIA.

9K/MONTH
9 GB @unlimited speed
9K Worth of call credit to call locals @ 9k/s
90 SMS to any network
ALL VALID FOR 30DAYS

6K/MONTH
6 GB @unlimited speed
6K Worth of call credit to call locals @ 10k/s
60 SMS to any network
ALL VALID FOR 30DAYS

3K/MONTH
3 GB @unlimited speed
3K Worth of call credit to call locals @ 11k/s
30 SMS to any network
ALL VALID FOR 30DAYS

I believe it is possible and
I challenge every Nigerians to comply to these CONTRACT
as it will be in good deal of Service Providers and every Consumers.
Re: NIGERIA: Contract Phone Subscription by Joshkid(m): 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
This is making Sense
Re: NIGERIA: Contract Phone Subscription by skywolf28(m): 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
Makes sense die, mods pls do the needful and lets create awareness to other nrland section and Nigerians as a whole.

(1) (Reply)

"No Thumbnail" Gallery Problem. / Airtel Zap My 1k Airtime Just After Loading / Anyone Offering Cheap Data Bundles Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.