Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Yoruba Man Plans To Kill All Ibos Including His Ibo Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yoruba Man Plans To Kill All Ibos Including His Ibo Wife (2860 Views)

Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself / Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) / Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Man Plans To Kill All Ibos Including His Ibo Wife by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
After making the horrible comment, his profile picture and the screen-grab of the shocking comment he made started trending. He deleted all his pictures from his Facebook account and then later deleted his account off Facebook.According to his Facebook page, Adebiyi works with Mediterranean shipping company and he is a Muslim.
Do you know anyone who knows this man’s wife? She should not be with a man that hates her tribe so much that he plans on killing her soon.
source ;https://www.naij.com/889201-ill-kill-igbos-around-including-wife-imo-yoruba-man.html
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Plans To Kill All Ibos Including His Ibo Wife by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
Make I spread my mat for ftc incase e reach fp,this is my first ftc, so please lalasticlala let am reach fp, so I can give my full testimony of how I feel

Please ignore iffacatchyouehh,he has no idea of what he is saying

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Plans To Kill All Ibos Including His Ibo Wife by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
cekhoe:
Ph.D in Space booking
Re: Yoruba Man Plans To Kill All Ibos Including His Ibo Wife by SeverusSnape(m): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ehen?
Re: Yoruba Man Plans To Kill All Ibos Including His Ibo Wife by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
Any one who believes this shiii must be high on OTAPIAPIA ]

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Plans To Kill All Ibos Including His Ibo Wife by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Any one who believes this shiii must be high on OTAPIAPIA ]
I don put source
Re: Yoruba Man Plans To Kill All Ibos Including His Ibo Wife by theLegion(m): 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
The MAN is CRAZY... The OP sef is tapping small
Re: Yoruba Man Plans To Kill All Ibos Including His Ibo Wife by kelechi50: 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
That is why Abraham sent his savant to his tribe for the Son's wife,so my sister carry your cross but the issue of killing IBO's it's empty threats

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Plans To Kill All Ibos Including His Ibo Wife by murphyibiam15(m): 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
yet they will scream igbos hate yorubas and dont marry from yoruba tribe
from all indications i think this man's hatred is far too bilious that he needed to vomit it before it kills him....for a man of that intellectual caliber working in such a highly revered company to spew this kind of hate speech and at worse to also kill his own wife is to tell u the level of moral dissidence that ppl see themselves as based on their tribe rather than as humans...

then i ask again what's the difference between this educated fellow and the illiterate almajiri's who nurture same thoughts?

God please heal African nation bc with this mentality Africans will perpetually be in stone age...imagine if America with the most diverse races in the whole not to even talk about their tribes could use it to their own advantage what then is wrong with Africa..

then again is not only illiteracy perhaps fate has made it so

Lord God pls heal our land!

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Plans To Kill All Ibos Including His Ibo Wife by jcross19: 12:24am On Jul 14, 2016
The man need to be arrested quick before he killed his innocent wife.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Plans To Kill All Ibos Including His Ibo Wife by passionate88: 4:04am On Jul 14, 2016
I blame the MUMU IBO girl wey go marry the Yoruba muslim man. 'Do not be unequally yoke together with unbeliever' , but if them (IBO) just see/hear money, their sense of reasoning go just fly. My joy is that it's not all IMO girls that behaves like this.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Plans To Kill All Ibos Including His Ibo Wife by tollytexy(m): 6:58am On Jul 14, 2016
cekhoe:
Make I spread my mat for ftc incase e reach fp,this is my first ftc, so please lalasticlala let am reach fp, so I can give my full testimony of how I feel

Please ignore iffacatchyouehh,he has no idea of what he is saying
It will make FP in 2035 AD
Re: Yoruba Man Plans To Kill All Ibos Including His Ibo Wife by ymdo(m): 10:01am On Jul 14, 2016
undecided
Re: Yoruba Man Plans To Kill All Ibos Including His Ibo Wife by valarinz: 9:16am On Aug 17, 2016
2dugged:
After making the horrible comment, his profile picture and the screen-grab of the shocking comment he made started trending. He deleted all his pictures from his Facebook account and then later deleted his account off Facebook.According to his Facebook page, Adebiyi works with Mediterranean shipping company and he is a Muslim.
Do you know anyone who knows this man’s wife? She should not be with a man that hates her tribe so much that he plans on killing her soon.
source ;https://www.naij.com/889201-ill-kill-igbos-around-including-wife-imo-yoruba-man.html
cc; lalasticlala

Show some respect first and then you'll seem a better person than him, there's no such tribe as "ibo", even the man in question had the good sense to refer to the tribe in the proper manner.

Thanks
Re: Yoruba Man Plans To Kill All Ibos Including His Ibo Wife by Henryfour(m): 10:20am On Oct 05, 2016
Dats y I hate to see an Igbo girl marrying a Yoruba guy. See ma neighbor DAT married a delta Igbo girl is always beating her up wit little mistake. Anoda one met a Yoruba corper n married him only to gt to Abeokuta n discovered DT d man is married, d ma divorced her n even d girls' rejected d gal .wen wi our gals learn ; ar we nt handsome, ar we nt beta Dan dem ,y nt wait
Re: Yoruba Man Plans To Kill All Ibos Including His Ibo Wife by grodt999: 10:46am On Oct 05, 2016
Indonesia does not talk about killing ibos, they just do it.
ibo people are a menace to the world, they were not missed during civil war and they will not be missed if anything happens to them.
they are a cancer...monkeys!
Re: Yoruba Man Plans To Kill All Ibos Including His Ibo Wife by mamachizzy(f): 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
grodt999:
ibo people are a menace to the world, they were not missed during civil war and they will not be missed if anything happens to them.
such hate. hope u feel better now.
Re: Yoruba Man Plans To Kill All Ibos Including His Ibo Wife by George22016(m): 10:44am On Oct 09, 2016
grodt999:

OK sir that does not stop your women from falling for us.we all know how cheap they are now.Three thousand naira for a Yoruba girl and get her cousin free.Woah!!its a better offer than MMM.or don't you think

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Plans To Kill All Ibos Including His Ibo Wife by dotman4real007(m): 6:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
the man is mad!!!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Plans To Kill All Ibos Including His Ibo Wife by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
mamachizzy:
such hate. hope u feel better now.
Re: Yoruba Man Plans To Kill All Ibos Including His Ibo Wife by olumaxi(m): 5:56am On Oct 10, 2016
I think d guy just came back from d ISIS camp......though he cant wipe out an entire tribe,but may he get caught even b4 killin a single person....ekiti weed deh worry am

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Plans To Kill All Ibos Including His Ibo Wife by olumaxi(m): 5:58am On Oct 10, 2016
grodt999:
no vex bro......ao is ekiti weed doin u?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Plans To Kill All Ibos Including His Ibo Wife by Olu317(m): 7:28am On Oct 10, 2016
I want to appreciate this information based on the threat made by this madman whom was said to have claimed Yoruba as his tribe, based on his name and threatened to kill his Ibo wife and other ibos in Lagos,Abuja etc. However, I want his case to be taken seriously because of his threat as it seems. But his identity ought to be unravel because Yoruba have no major stake in Abuja as it stand,where the said man faulted in his statement. Psychologist will read his statement and analysis it with an average mindset of an educated Yoruba man who went all the way to marry non Yoruba as wife , Ibo as his own case. A Yoruba marriage to an Ibo girl/lady is always as much as twice more than Iboman marrying an Ibo girl /lady .My own family is a tested hand in it, some of older cousins married ibos as wife and my friends too of Yoruba origin as I AM YORUBA too . Then Abuja belong to about nine (9) tribes, in which GBAGYI group is a major stake holder and others as well . This man want to create a great discord among Yoruba and Ibo group and he and his group won't have their way by creating an impression of Yoruba fighting against Ibo Race .This is the hand of a fifth columnist and attention out to be given to him and his threat. Yoruba Muslims don't believe in killing human beings neither does Yoruba Christians nor traditionalist in Yoruba land. Love is our greatest strength which we show to people irrespective of your tribe and we believe no man has power to create life so no-one should take it. This said man whose REAL identity must be unravel either devil like it or not by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Plans To Kill All Ibos Including His Ibo Wife by ASAPFERG: 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
I support the man
Re: Yoruba Man Plans To Kill All Ibos Including His Ibo Wife by Ruthless70: 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2023
cc; lalasticlala

Yorubas are not capable of doing ethnic cleaning, probably this one drank Mpirimuri from Onitsha

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Plans To Kill All Ibos Including His Ibo Wife by KimFlorence: 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
Your men have been killing their Yoruba wives and girlfriends and Yorubas, the "sophisticated mourouns" that they are haven't even voiced out or make news out of it. Just small threat by a drunk guy on Facebook, y'all are already afraid of your lives and the life of one of your daughters. It's a pity. Yorubas are the weakest tribe in Nigeria. By the time you wake up tomorrow, one Igbo man has beaten his Yoruba girlfriend to death again lipsrsealed
Re: Yoruba Man Plans To Kill All Ibos Including His Ibo Wife by Tunasco4u(m): 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ok
Re: Yoruba Man Plans To Kill All Ibos Including His Ibo Wife by nedekid: 4:17am On Jan 21, 2023
grodt999:
Well, unfortunately for you, you have to put up with them or hug the nearest transformer.
Re: Yoruba Man Plans To Kill All Ibos Including His Ibo Wife by nedekid: 4:19am On Jan 21, 2023
ASAPFERG:
I support the man
You that want to increase from 8 to 10 inches, shows you cannot be taken seriously. grin
Re: Yoruba Man Plans To Kill All Ibos Including His Ibo Wife by Pwettylinda(f): 4:35am On Jan 21, 2023
Senseless man😁😄😁
Re: Yoruba Man Plans To Kill All Ibos Including His Ibo Wife by BOLATINUBU01: 5:38am On Jan 21, 2023
murphyibiam15:
yet they will scream igbos hate yorubas and dont marry from yoruba tribe
from all indications i think this man's hatred is far too bilious that he needed to vomit it before it kills him....for a man of that intellectual caliber working in such a highly revered company to spew this kind of hate speech and at worse to also kill his own wife is to tell u the level of moral dissidence that ppl see themselves as based on their tribe rather than as humans...

then i ask again what's the difference between this educated fellow and the illiterate almajiri's who nurture same thoughts?

God please heal African nation bc with this mentality Africans will perpetually be in stone age...imagine if America with the most diverse races in the whole not to even talk about their tribes could use it to their own advantage what then is wrong with Africa..

then again is not only illiteracy perhaps fate has made it so

Lord God pls heal our land!
but Yoruba av been marrying ibo no be 2day, info State governor wife is ibo, what of Davido and chioma, Davido grandma nko, u see say u no get sense now OSU
Re: Yoruba Man Plans To Kill All Ibos Including His Ibo Wife by Obidientyoruba: 6:20am On Jan 21, 2023
Yoruba’s and the ibo’s are likely the closest in Nigeria the reality we see everyday is different from what this hate filled urchin is displaying on social media . We the Omoluabi love our ibo brothers . Ire ✌️

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 Years Old Girl Commit Suicide Over Break Up With Boyfriend. / SOUTH Africa: Police Arrest Man Who Recorded Himself Eating Cake While Looting / Old Woman Caught With 7 Babies Squeezed In A Sack Bag In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.