Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

17 Years Old Girl Commit Suicide Over Break Up With Boyfriend. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17 Years Old Girl Commit Suicide Over Break Up With Boyfriend. (2849 Views)

UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend / Kenile Nwabuzor: Hairdresser Commits Suicide Over Disagreements With Boyfriend / 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Years Old Girl Commit Suicide Over Break Up With Boyfriend. by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 9:34pm On May 03, 2020
A 17-year-old Nigerian girl who goes by the name Slimzy Jay that committed suicide after her boyfriend broke up with her has been buried.

According to source, the young girl took her life, after she found out she was pregnant, and told her boyfriend, name Ro Se, who later broke up with her.
According to Slimzy’s sister, who confirmed that indeed Slimzy Jay (Loveth) committed suicide, but not because of a guy.

She revealed that Slimzy died on Thursday, at around 10 PM, about 7 hours after she made a post on Facebook about a friend of hers.
The Police are yet to react to the incident as at the time of going to press.

https://247newsupdatess..com/2020/05/17-years-old-girl-commit-suicide-over.html

Re: 17 Years Old Girl Commit Suicide Over Break Up With Boyfriend. by raystar96(m): 9:34pm On May 03, 2020
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Commit Suicide Over Break Up With Boyfriend. by gasparpisciotta: 9:35pm On May 03, 2020
Love is usually crazy at that age.
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Commit Suicide Over Break Up With Boyfriend. by Beedude(m): 9:36pm On May 03, 2020
Sign of failed parenting. No r.i.p to waste

1 Like

Re: 17 Years Old Girl Commit Suicide Over Break Up With Boyfriend. by NextD18: 9:36pm On May 03, 2020
Impressive!!

What she did is a welcome development for heartbroken scorned lady, rather than coming up with false rape allegations and accusations against the Guy.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Years Old Girl Commit Suicide Over Break Up With Boyfriend. by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:39pm On May 03, 2020
Disillusioned teens who are still struggling to draw the line between infatuation and love.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Years Old Girl Commit Suicide Over Break Up With Boyfriend. by Ed12(m): 9:40pm On May 03, 2020
Early exposure to dickson.. Smh
rip
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Commit Suicide Over Break Up With Boyfriend. by Ed12(m): 9:40pm On May 03, 2020
rip
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Commit Suicide Over Break Up With Boyfriend. by Evablizin(f): 9:43pm On May 03, 2020
End-time girl that didn't consider the people that truly loved her before taking her life.
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Commit Suicide Over Break Up With Boyfriend. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:46pm On May 03, 2020
some children are not mature enough to enter r/ship.... selfish pikin who isnt thinking of the pain sorrow she is inflicting her parent/siblings and family.

1 Like

Re: 17 Years Old Girl Commit Suicide Over Break Up With Boyfriend. by Ezennwa(m): 9:50pm On May 03, 2020
hmm!

Love is really blind,
Wasted Generation.
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Commit Suicide Over Break Up With Boyfriend. by gaby(m): 9:56pm On May 03, 2020
Tell me wet in dis one don see or sabi about life wey make am talk say she don tire to live because her life dey meaningless?

A huge waste of life.

Rest on cutie.
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Commit Suicide Over Break Up With Boyfriend. by purplecoco(f): 10:03pm On May 03, 2020
So sad that she had to end her life.
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Commit Suicide Over Break Up With Boyfriend. by raystar96(m): 10:04pm On May 03, 2020
Yeye Dy smell
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Commit Suicide Over Break Up With Boyfriend. by yuswrld20(m): 11:24pm On May 03, 2020
RIP ENDGAME
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Commit Suicide Over Break Up With Boyfriend. by Steps185: 1:50am On May 04, 2020
Parents should educate children that they are not to take decision about live matters on their own.
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Commit Suicide Over Break Up With Boyfriend. by slyfox35(m): 9:01am On May 04, 2020
Beedude:
Sign of failed parenting. No r.i.p to waste
Failed parenting,how?
Let’s just stop being hypocrites,you want to tell me that you never slept with a girl when that you were not married to,I bet you are still doing that now,and you are not a sign of failed parenting
She committed suicide,do u know what she has passed through? I bet not just this alone,do you know what runs through her mind?
Not everyone has life sorted out for him or her like you.For some of us,Every new day starts a new struggle and a new fear

2 Likes

Re: 17 Years Old Girl Commit Suicide Over Break Up With Boyfriend. by Beedude(m): 9:08am On May 04, 2020
slyfox35:

Failed parenting,how?
Let’s just stop being hypocrites,you want to tell me that you never slept with a girl when that you were not married to,I bet you are still doing that now,and you are not a sign of failed parenting
She committed suicide,do u know what she has passed through? I bet not just this alone,do you know what runs through her mind?
Not everyone has life sorted out for him or her like you.For some of us,Every new day starts a new struggle and a new fear
17 yrs old killing herself cos of a guy is failed parenting. She isn't an adult yet. Relationship shouldnt be her priority at that age. Not to even think of suicide. It is my opinion and u are free to air urs. For ur information i am married and started having relationships at the age of 21 while in the university. At 17, u cant even discuss about a girl/boy not to talk of having one. This kind of news should be used as reference for teenagers like her, who choose to follow her steps.Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17 Years Old Girl Commit Suicide Over Break Up With Boyfriend. by slyfox35(m): 9:31am On May 04, 2020
Beedude:

17 yrs old killing herself cos of a guy is failed paranting. She isn't an adult yet. Relationship shouldnt be her priority at that age. Not to even think of suicide. It is my opinion and u are free to air urs. For ur information i am married and started having relationships at the age of 21 while in the university. At 17, u cant even discuss about a girl/boy not to talk of having one. This kind of news should be used as reference for teenagers like her, who choose to follow her steps.Thanks
No one knows why she killed herself okay,no one knows,let’s not say it’s because of a boy,that’s what the bloggers assume,she never said that,people are passing through hell bro and most times,they run to others for help or advice but they shun them off...
So...at 17 you never discussed a girl..stop lying bro
And you have never slept with a girl you are not married to?
It’s not about the age,sexual immorality is sexual immorality
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Commit Suicide Over Break Up With Boyfriend. by Beedude(m): 1:06pm On May 04, 2020
slyfox35:

No one knows why she killed herself okay,no one knows,let’s not say it’s because of a boy,that’s what the bloggers assume,she never said that,people are passing through hell bro and most times,they run to others for help or advice but they shun them off...
So...at 17 you never discussed a girl..stop lying bro
And you have never slept with a girl you are not married to?
It’s not about the age,sexual immorality is sexual immorality
U are not getting it. Are u? For every stage in life there should be a priority. It was reported she committed suicide. So lets leave it that way. @17 i never discussed with any girl. Take it or leave it. This girl is still an underage for God sake according to law. Now lemme lecture u how the parent failed. It shows the girl has been seeing guys before age 17 to have been so engrossed and lost in infatuation. Parents who are close to their children notice things prompty. The foundation of every family is important

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17 Years Old Girl Commit Suicide Over Break Up With Boyfriend. by BadBradley: 1:32pm On May 04, 2020
slyfox35:

Failed parenting,how?
you sound like a suicide prospect.
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Commit Suicide Over Break Up With Boyfriend. by Johnson83(m): 3:28pm On May 04, 2020
inferiority complex z really disturbing our teens,boyfriend dumped u,so?d guy z not worth ur sobs let alone death,it's well
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Commit Suicide Over Break Up With Boyfriend. by Johnson83(m): 3:30pm On May 04, 2020
inferiority complex z really disturbing our teens,boyfriend dumped u,so?d guy z not worth ur sobs let alone death,it's well
Ed12:

rip
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Commit Suicide Over Break Up With Boyfriend. by columbus007(m): 3:33pm On May 04, 2020
She may now realize she’s done the most stupid thing,and she may want to return back but she couldn’t.
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Commit Suicide Over Break Up With Boyfriend. by Blackfire(m): 5:46pm On May 04, 2020
Chai ...

See enormous breast, see succulent lips, which means a well endowed ass,which points to a juicy p***sy..

Please where is she buried?
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Commit Suicide Over Break Up With Boyfriend. by aimmoney9: 6:33pm On May 04, 2020
It is better for our girls DAT age (15, 16, 17, 18) to get married than to waste their lives doing bf/gf tins...
Bf/Gf is not in the Bible (what it is called is fornication)

We Christians always chastise d Muslims for marrying many wives most of which we call underaged but we Christians do worse because the same underaged girls (12, 13, 14, 15) is already someone's (or many pples) girlfriend/s.....
Plus even when we marry we still keep girls their age as girlfriends/sidechick, who is fooling who..
A Muslim man marries 4 wives
A Christian man marries 1 wife with many girlfriend's

That's why Mahatma Ghandi said:
"I love Christianity but I hate Christians because they are not Christ like"

It is good and better for our young girls with great urge to marry and not do bf/gf (fornication)..this way d cases of evening newspapers will d eleminated....

Finally, MARRIAGE IS AN ACHIEVEMENT FOR A WOMAN.
Anybody (mainly a woman) telling u she does not need a man is just deceiving you, possibly because you don't know what it means for a man to truly call u his own (nkem) and make u his WIVE not gf not sidechick not babymama not ppgf (private prostitute girlfriend) but his WIVE....Even Dora Akunyili knows this...

PS:Because Adekunle Gold and Simi dated 7yrs and married doesn't mean it will work for u too ooo use ya head
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Commit Suicide Over Break Up With Boyfriend. by aimmoney9: 6:35pm On May 04, 2020
columbus007:
She may now realize she’s done the most stupid thing,and she may want to return back but she couldn’t.
It is better for our girls DAT age (15, 16, 17, 18) to get married than to waste their lives doing bf/gf tins...

We Christians always chastise d Muslims for marrying many wives most of which we call underaged but we Christians do worse because the same underaged girls (12, 13, 14, 15) is already someone's (or many pples) girlfriend/s.....
Plus even when we marry we still keep girls their age as girlfriends/sidechick, who is fooling who..

It is good and better for our young girls with great urge to marry and not do bf/gf (fornication)..this way d cases of evening newspapers will d eleminated....

Anybody (mainly a woman) telling u she does not need a man is just deceiving you, possibly because you don't know what it means for a man to truly call u his own (nkem) and make u his WIVE not gf not sidechick not babymama not ppgf (private prostitute girlfriend) but his WIVE....Even Dora Akunyili knows this...

PS:Because Adekunle Gold and Simi dated 7yrs and married doesn't mean it will work for u too ooo use ya head
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Commit Suicide Over Break Up With Boyfriend. by aimmoney9: 6:40pm On May 04, 2020
columbus007:

Re: 17 Years Old Girl Commit Suicide Over Break Up With Boyfriend. by TripA(m): 6:42pm On May 04, 2020
I was expecting to see a white kid ....we where know to be tough you know pick yourself up and move on but the new generation we lost that guys come here what do I do everyday so maybe we should explore therapy just have some one that would save you from sniper rope or lagoon
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Commit Suicide Over Break Up With Boyfriend. by aimmoney9: 6:42pm On May 04, 2020
Johnson83:

(1) (Reply)

10 Deadliest Terrorist Groups In The World Today / Female Youth Corps Member Strangulated To Death / South Africans Need To See This And Think Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.