Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other (120984 Views)

I Subscribed For The Wrong Data Plan... Then Airtel Did This! / Airtel Introduces 1.5g For ₦1000 / Good News! As MTN Introduces 1.5GB Data For 1000 Naira (see Code) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by surestsam(m): 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
Darnyel:

Make sure you transfer the remaining balance to another sim before you start surfing. They are supposed to have a mechanism that would stop the browsing after the data must have been exhausted.
the code to stop them frm tampering with your money is *131*201#, i do leave my credit and the browsing stops immediately i exhaust d data..
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by donshady(m): 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
How do you check the balance.
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by tayo200(m): 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by Deeni131: 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
I wasted almost #200 naira trying to subscribe for this plan today but was denied by three thieves. what's wrong with this ppl.?
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by XVIER(m): 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
henryutd:

How do I subscribe for it?
firstly, you have to migrate to mtn pulse by dialing *406#, then select "1" to migrate..

after migration, wait till 12:01am then text "Night" to 131 to subscribe @N25/500mb..
confirmation msg will be sent to you, start browsing..

Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by MizJanet(f): 11:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
Wow, nice one from Airtel. this gonna make my MTN sub last longer.

this 2g network plan for #200 will prevent me from activating this tonight though , I heard that plan cancels all other plans .
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by rawdpiper(m): 12:15am On Jul 15, 2016
I subscribed for the airtel trybe note browsing of #50 for 1.5GB but I haven't been able to browse since 12:00AM. Anybody experiencing same thing?
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by viewflux(m): 12:19am On Jul 15, 2016
sorextee:
nope. I download from piratebay.se their movies are clearer. u must have torrent downloader installed in ur pc.

thanks for the information
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by viewflux(m): 12:20am On Jul 15, 2016
Rajman45:

Fzmovies.net and for series is 02tvseries.com. It's all free

Grazie mille per informazione. Ciao
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 15, 2016
Bleep Airtel they take the money and it is not working!!!
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by Namzy(m): 12:33am On Jul 15, 2016
ameerh:
Bleep Airtel they take the money and it is not working!!!
Same here
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by rawdpiper(m): 12:42am On Jul 15, 2016
I just talked to one of their customer care agents. She said it's for "selected users only". What arrant nonsense. This airtel people just keep messing up. If not for the fact that ntel isn't available in IB, I'll just sub 1k for two days unlimited and download a months worth of movies...
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by jubrealguy(m): 12:45am On Jul 15, 2016
the airtel 25naira for 500mb is going here but i got ish wit d mtn........after usin 150mb, it stopped going
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by jubrealguy(m): 12:46am On Jul 15, 2016
MizJanet:
Wow, nice one from Airtel. this gonna make my MTN sub last longer.

this 2g network plan for #200 will prevent me from activating this tonight though , I heard that plan cancels all other plans .
I'm on dat same plan and the night plan is working fine for me

Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by orbgoblin: 1:03am On Jul 15, 2016
rawdpiper:
I just talked to one of their customer care agents.

how were you able to get through to one of their agents? was it with 111 because ive been trying to reach them but dont seem to get the option to speak with them
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by rawdpiper(m): 1:15am On Jul 15, 2016
orbgoblin:

how were you able to get through to one of their agents? was it with 111 because ive been trying to reach them but dont seem to get the option to speak with them

After dialing 111 press 2 then followed by 9. Then just chill for them to answer
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by abdeiz(m): 3:50am On Jul 15, 2016
What does Airtel plan to do with those who subscribed and weren't able to browse cos this is cheating
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 15, 2016
Unlimited 1hr still works for me so with the #50 plan To those who can't seem to browse be sure there is airtime left in your phone and ur APN is internet.ng.airtel.com with (user and pass @ internet ) not compulsory but faster with it.....browsing flawlessly on my super & iron
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by MizJanet(f): 5:34am On Jul 15, 2016
jubrealguy:
I'm on dat same plan and the night plan is working fine for me

yes. true it works *smiles*
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:12am On Jul 15, 2016
LieDetector:
Nice.. Competition is good.... Thunder fire MTN..... I've lost money countless times trying to use MTN's night browsing... The customer care will tell you that they're having issues with the server.... I pray those issues persist following airtel's launch.... Bunch of Thieves MTN

Migrating to airtel jare

Lalasticlala

Modified : to those thinking I only browse at night or that I'm too poor to purchase a data bundle, well, you don't expect me to keep downloading large files with my limited data.... I subscribe for night plans to maximize my data usage and validity..... Thanks
why do you need to explain yourself. If e pain them view should buy d data for you na
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by Rajman45(m): 6:13am On Jul 15, 2016
viewflux:

Not a word
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by Rajman45(m): 6:14am On Jul 15, 2016
viewflux:

Not a word
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by LieDetector(m): 7:18am On Jul 15, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

A welcome development, i must say.

Airtel striving very hard to keep and attract new prey to their data service.

Thats a wise business strategy, for everyone including the poor .
I find the emboldened absolutely redundant
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by jubrealguy(m): 8:14am On Jul 15, 2016
MizJanet:

yes. true it works *smiles*
but i couldn't check my data balance and i didn't think i used up to 500mb
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by rawdpiper(m): 8:15am On Jul 15, 2016
Was there anybody DAT was able to use the airtel #50 for 1.5GB last night? Mine didn't go at all directing me to free.Facebook.com
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by flexispy: 8:20am On Jul 15, 2016
It works and fast too. Subscribed for the 1.5gb
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 15, 2016
lekjons:

firstly, you have to migrate to mtn pulse by dialing *406#, then select "1" to migrate..

after migration, wait till 12:01am then text "Night" to 131 to subscribe @N25/500mb..
confirmation msg will be sent to you, start browsing..

Alternatively, you can also use it on airtel smartrybe;

first of all migrate to airtel smart trybe by dialing *312#, then migrate..

to subscribe, dial *312#, then select "night browsing", then you can select "1" for 500mb @N25 OR select "2" for 1.5gb @N50..
thanks. Hope i can subscribe more than once in one night?
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by DaveHert(m): 8:32am On Jul 15, 2016
Bratking:

well after subbing, #50 was deducted from his account even after been told the operation was unsuccessful. 12 midnight will determine if it's a big lie or not.
I did mine by past 1, and tried agaim by 2, someone on NL called customer care and was told it wasn't active yet.
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by Eggheaded(m): 8:51am On Jul 15, 2016
what I observe is that the moment you click 2: 1.5gb for #50, they deduct #50 from your account even if you receive an error message " dear customer, your purchase is not available at this time."
If you try it again, another #50 will be deducted while you keep seeing error message.

What was even bitter was that their customer service is bad " they have no sense of humour, they are touchy and MOST OF THEM DON'T EVEN NO OF THE EXISTENCE OF THESE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES

*note* They kept dropping my call until one guy answered me and he reply that he has sent my compliant to the engineers meanwhile I lost my #300 to that.
I called the *NCC* Customer care to notify them of the *FRAUD*, but unable to get them
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by omo17(m): 9:04am On Jul 15, 2016
Eggheaded:
what I observe is that the moment you click 2: 1.5gb for #50, they deduct #50 from your account even if you receive an error message " dear customer, your purchase is not available at this time."
If you try it again, another #50 will be deducted while you keep seeing error message.

What was even bitter was that their customer service is bad " they have no sense of humour, they are touchy and MOST OF THEM DON'T EVEN NO OF THE EXISTENCE OF THESE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES

*note* They kept dropping my call until one guy answered me and he reply that he has sent my compliant to the engineers meanwhile I lost my #300 to that.
I called the *NCC* Customer care to notify them of the *FRAUD*, but unable to get them

D same tin happened to me, but it was once i did it, i just left it nd slp.
Re: Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other by henryjim: 9:38am On Jul 15, 2016
Why do all these networks take advantage of customers? I subscribed for this plan, but it was unsuccessful and now my airtime is all gone.!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Fix "App Not Installed" Error On Android Phones / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria / Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register