Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Pastor Chris Okotie’s On Chief Gani’s Death. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pastor Chris Okotie’s On Chief Gani’s Death. (972 Views)

Chief Gani Fawehinmi, Protestsand Change In Nigeria Byjapheth J Omojuwa / Pianist On Trial For Picketing Okotie's Church / Tribute To Chief Gani Fawehinmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Okotie’s On Chief Gani’s Death. by halfcurren: 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2009
No No No. Let somebody tell me this is a huge joke. Am in tears. The grand initiation of Chief Gani Fawehinmi has since brought me emotional laceration and thrown me into a state of utter catalepsy. This was a man who inured himself in the aqua of self abnegation and immolation just to give justice to the down-trodden. Can there be another GANI in Nigeria ’s legal firmament? I dare say I have my doubts. Chief Gani Fawehinmi was simply inimitable, puritanically committed, inscrutably remonstrative, ideologically transcendental, quixotically cosmopolitan and a ready conveyor-belt of legal tomahawks which he intrepidly deployed in his cascading fulminations against our philistine military and political class. His transition is not just the fall of an Iroko but indeed the grand initiation of an iconic legal salamander. We only hope that we didactically learn herefrom that it’s not so much our sybaritic life styles that matters more than the quality of service we render whilst we sojourn on this earth plane…….
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie’s On Chief Gani’s Death. by vanni(f): 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2009
@ poster why are you lying? these are the words of Hon Patrick Obahiagbon to the national assembly,

please try to get your facts right next time before posting, As a matter of fasct, I just posted similar thread an hour earlier. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-322417.0.html

Seun Please take Note and this topic should be locked.
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie’s On Chief Gani’s Death. by halfcurren: 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2009
@ poster why are you lying?[color=#000099][/color]

vanni, all i could say is many thanks to you if using such unfriendly words in a public blog makes u happy?

(1) (Reply)

Invasion Of Privacy,,, Help / Mukina, Unban Me Oooooooooooooo! / World Bank Links N9.13t Loot To Nigerian Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.