Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Invasion Of Privacy,,, Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Invasion Of Privacy,,, Help (972 Views)

Nairaland Privacy Law / Do We Have Respect For Privacy? / South African 'Invasion' Of Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invasion Of Privacy,,, Help by AniLee(f): 7:07am On Sep 29, 2009
I have not been to nairaland since Saturday and today when I logged in, I see that I have a number of posts more than the ones I left on Sat. Like much much more. What could be happening? I have only one friend who knows my password to my email add (because she constantly checks it for me when I aint around) which is the same as this one but I really trust her and I dont think it could have been her. I havent been in town since Sat (went to St P's) and I only returned yesterday evening, so I didnt log in at any time between Sat and yesterday. And I have checked my recent posts (the ones I am supposed to have posted yesterday), they are not anything that I posted. What should I do? Let me first see if I can change my password. Am not really puckered up because this is cyber and all kind of crap can happen here but, its just uncomfortable knowing that someone can be signing in to my account and posing as me.
Re: Invasion Of Privacy,,, Help by AniLee(f): 7:11am On Sep 29, 2009
ok, at least I have managed to change my password. Hope that helps. I shall keep monitoring.
Re: Invasion Of Privacy,,, Help by trekkie: 8:39am On Sep 29, 2009
look i may be cynical but as sherlock holmes said "when you have eliminated all factors. the remaining no matter how improbable must be the truth" ask ur friend. if u ave not left ur p/word carelessly then i say again no matter how improbable ask ur friend
Re: Invasion Of Privacy,,, Help by amebono1: 8:15am On Sep 30, 2009
spare us the details anilee, now that you have been caught, you wanna lie as usual innit? im sure you did not know you will be caught when you decided to seek for stupid attention and register with a "jonluv" id just to be noticed

ewu
Re: Invasion Of Privacy,,, Help by patwhizkid(f): 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2009
Amebo, my sister! So this kain thing happen, yu no fit tell me abi?
Re: Invasion Of Privacy,,, Help by amebono1: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2009
patwhizkid:

Amebo, my sister! So this kain thing happen, yu no fit tell me abi?

sorry dear kiss dont mind the foolish anilee, there was a jonluv id that opened up "i wanna date you anilee" thread, that person is anilee posting with a different id to seek attention, i caught her with proof on monday, and ever since then she don calm down with her posts,abi you never notice? grin grin all this stupid pple that do things for attention, and ever since i caught up with her lies, the jonluv id has not posted.

Ani Lee:

I have not been to nairaland since Saturday and today when I logged in, I see that I have a number of posts more than the ones I left on Sat. Like much much more. What could be happening? I have only one friend who knows my password to my email add (because she constantly checks it for me when I aint around) which is the same as this one but I really trust her and I dont think it could have been her. I havent been in town since Sat (went to St P's) and I only returned yesterday evening, so I didnt log in at any time between Sat and yesterday. And I have checked my recent posts (the ones I am supposed to have posted yesterday), they are not anything that I posted. What should I do? Let me first see if I can change my password. Am not really puckered up because this is cyber and all kind of crap can happen here but, its just uncomfortable knowing that someone can be signing in to my account and posing as me.

oh pls be still, jonluv registered on the 16th of september, and you have been replying his posts, stop covering up for your posts on saturday and sunday, you fugly liar,you said you"ve not been on saturday and sunday, what about other days? what about all the replies you have been replying on histhread, before saturday and sunday?i will give you examples

Jonluv:

Ani is d ultimate model of sexy!!! Smart, DOES NOT TALK TOO MUCH (like other chicks), gorgeous all round, and I mean ALL ROUND. Humble, dependable, TRUSTWORTHY, focused, HONEST, curves, curves n more curves. A**, A** n more A**. Extreme fun chick to be around, ya dont get bored even 1 bit her in ha company. Hilarious but can also be damn serious. Principled and yet so daring and spontaneous. Oh and she can be guy fun. If ya knows wat i means  wink. I know the perfect definition of ha, she is the equal to the Transformers chick (Megan Fox) character,  hot, calm, not over the top about ha most pronounced features. And she is technical and even though thats a bit intimidatn to a guy, I have to admit its sexy too!!!! There's much more to ha than meets the eye  lipsrsealed wink

Jonluv:

U ask dat babe Ani Lee  cool ,  cant get nay wrong wen ya do so  wink

abeg go and sit down jare, we know who you are already, its obvious youare a new bie hence the lies, but mind you, alot of us played and still plays that game grin
Re: Invasion Of Privacy,,, Help by patwhizkid(f): 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2009
Ani lee must be sick in d brain! They should even ban her life & id jare. Blinkin' liar!
Re: Invasion Of Privacy,,, Help by posakosa(m): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2009
patwhizkid:

Ani lee must be sick in d brain! They should even ban her life & id jare. Blinkin' liar!

i've never seen u mean before, shocked shocked
Re: Invasion Of Privacy,,, Help by patwhizkid(f): 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2009
Oopz! Sorwee. . .i didn't. Sup posa?
Re: Invasion Of Privacy,,, Help by mamagee6(f): 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2009
@poster

You should be happy that someone helped you increase your points without you knowing him/her. tongue
Re: Invasion Of Privacy,,, Help by mamagee6(f): 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2009
amebo is always in an argument with someone, who cares if she's using two id's? how does it affect you? I hope you get banned very soon for being a nuisance to the forum. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Invasion Of Privacy,,, Help by posakosa(m): 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2009
patwhizkid:

Oopz! Sorwee. . .i didn't. Sup posa?

Hi Pat, hope u're fine today. hope its not borin in the evil fowest.
Re: Invasion Of Privacy,,, Help by sweetpain: 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2009
I just luv it when I see babes do this grin grin grin grin
Re: Invasion Of Privacy,,, Help by patwhizkid(f): 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2009
Yeah posa. . .am just ghud. ~Evil Fowest is bubblin' o my dear~
Re: Invasion Of Privacy,,, Help by CrazyMan(m): 4:35am On Oct 03, 2009
*Whew*
Re: Invasion Of Privacy,,, Help by amebono1: 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2009
patwhizkid:

dont mind her,im sure shes still trying to recover from it grin grin
Re: Invasion Of Privacy,,, Help by patwhizkid(f): 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2009
Hehehe. . .howdy?
Re: Invasion Of Privacy,,, Help by dani1luv: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2009
@ Poster
Since you've changed you password. . then no wahala
wink

(1) (Reply)

Mukina, Unban Me Oooooooooooooo! / Facebook Or Youtube ? If You Are Told To Choose One What Would It Be? / Soldiers Go Beserk, Beat Abtu Dep Registrar, Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.