Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Which Kind Of Business Can I Start With #50,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Kind Of Business Can I Start With #50,000 (1883 Views)

What Business Can I Start At The University? / What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? / Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Kind Of Business Can I Start With #50,000 by vickyblase2(m): 11:06am On Jun 24, 2017
Please help a broda with advice on a business that I can start with my last 50k ...please no ponzi or pyramid scheme...
Re: Which Kind Of Business Can I Start With #50,000 by flinsburg: 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
You can loan me for my shoe business and I will give you a return of thirty percent monthly . I design brogue shoes , and I don't really have much cost, we can even use the money to totally do some exclusive design and sale and you can turn over the cash everytime we finish selling the collection we designed for you. Call 08059149648 for further discussions, I'm currently looking for 250k, to initialize our first mass output but we can do with little and grow. Thanks
we have a reliable sales strategy too that will yield good turn over every month.
Re: Which Kind Of Business Can I Start With #50,000 by Sabadoe: 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
Thank god for your Life for you want to be your OWN BOSS! Your First Step to start a Business of your own even #20k is to Study, Learn a Basic Understanding and Knowledge of that Business, So that you can quickly Succeed there.

The only Business that i can introduce to you now is "COCOA POWDER BUSINESS EXPORTATION". You can start this Lucrative Agricultural Hot Product with LESS THAN #50K to Supply Your First Order from Abroad International Countries and Make a Good Income within Few Weeks.

But you need a Basic Understanding of the Business including how it really works.

If you have Interest - Check this website => www.sabadoecocoa..com for full Details Information Practical Training how to getting started with Amount of #25k - #40k or Contact Mr. OLASCO 09082153056, 08068055996.

INCREDIBLE AGRICULTURAL HOT PRODUCT - COCOA POWDER BUSINESS EXPORTATION ABROAD!!!

Re: Which Kind Of Business Can I Start With #50,000 by kess1(m): 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
vickyblase2:
Please help a broda with advice on a business that I can start with my last 50k ...please no ponzi or pyramid scheme...

Yes, there is a very good business you can start with that amount. Please read the info below and do the needful.
Success belongs to those who continuously take calculated risks. Please contact me through the media below if in doubt.
Enjoy.

New Awesome Business Opportunity in the Telecoms Industry for Everyone!!!

Share in the booty! Have your own share of what MTN, GLO, AIRTEL & ETISALAT make per second!

Each time you recharge your phone using any of the networks in Nigeria, you make MONEY.

Each time thousands of Nigerians recharge their lines using any of the networks, you make MONEY.

You can earn up to N4,650 – N7,550 daily as people recharge their lines, as well as DSTV, GOTV, STARTIMES subscriptions

and even buy data, right from the comfort of your home or office.

For enquires and registration, Whatsapp: +2347033991211 OR call: 07083214552

GET PAID TO RECHARGE YOUR PHONE FROM MTN, ETISALAT, AIRTEL & GLO.
AND EARN OVER A N100,000 RESIDUAL INCOME

PS: You can start it with that money in your hand NOW! I'm already in the game. smiley
Re: Which Kind Of Business Can I Start With #50,000 by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 25, 2017
There are lots of business you can start with that amount. You can dive into agriculture immediate and make about N500k within 6 months. You can start snail farming. A lot of people don't know how lucrative this business is. Believe me, it's a goldmine.

Why I love snail farming is that it isn't capital intensive, neither will you have to spend a lot on feeds. They feed more on leaves and fruits. Although sometimes you will have to add a little calcium formula for proper development of their shell.

imagine how much you can make. let's say you were able to rear like 500 snails and you sell each for N50. Do the maths bro, that's about N25,000. The real gist is, you will produce more than just 500 snails within a month.

All you need is just a small space that's free from wind. you can dig a pit cause these creatures love cold and dark places. it will help them to grow and survive.

I will write an article about this lucrative business soon on my blog.. Go ahead and start this business bro.. it's a goldmine and you won't regret it.

7 Likes

Re: Which Kind Of Business Can I Start With #50,000 by vickyblase2(m): 7:47am On Jun 25, 2017
Please throw more light on this snail farming thanks sir
EntMirror:
There are lots of business you can start with that amount. You can dive into agriculture immediate and make about N500k within 6 months. You can start snail farming. A lot of people don't know how lucrative this business is. Believe me, it's a goldmine.

Why I love snail farming is that it isn't capital intensive, neither will you have to spend a lot on feeds. They feed more on leaves and fruits. Although sometimes you will have to add a little calcium formula for proper development of their shell.

imagine how much you can make. let's say you were able to rear like 500 snails and you sell each for N50. Do the maths bro, that's about N25,000. The real gist is, you will produce more than just 500 snails within a month.

All you need is just a small space that's free from wind. you can dig a pit cause these creatures love cold and dark places. it will help them to grow and survive.

I will write an article about this lucrative business soon on my blog.. Go ahead and start this business bro.. it's a goldmine and you won't regret it.
Re: Which Kind Of Business Can I Start With #50,000 by vickyblase2(m): 7:49am On Jun 25, 2017
Is it a pyramid scheme
kess1:

Yes, there is a very good business you can start with that amount. Please read the info below and do the needful.
Success belongs to those who continuously take calculated risks. Please contact me through the media below if in doubt.
Enjoy.

Share in the booty! Have your own share of what MTN, GLO, AIRTEL & ETISALAT make per second!

Each time you recharge your phone using any of the networks in Nigeria, you make MONEY.

Each time thousands of Nigerians recharge their lines using any of the networks, you make MONEY.

You can earn up to N4,650 – N7,550 daily as people recharge their lines, as well as DSTV, GOTV, STARTIMES subscriptions

PS: You can start it with that money in your hand NOW! I'm already in the game. smiley
Re: Which Kind Of Business Can I Start With #50,000 by SOKayson(m): 8:02am On Jun 25, 2017
Buy TBC and BITCOINS at the best rates. For look-up you can check my facebook page KAY RICHIE STEVENS.
Whatsapp or call 08162047081
Re: Which Kind Of Business Can I Start With #50,000 by vickyblase2(m): 8:12am On Jun 25, 2017
How can someone make a living with bitcoin
SOKayson:
Buy TBC and BITCOINS at the best rates. For look-up you can check my facebook page KAY RICHIE STEVENS.
Whatsapp or call 08162047081
Re: Which Kind Of Business Can I Start With #50,000 by vickyblase2(m): 8:14am On Jun 25, 2017
Were do you base..are you in porthacourt
flinsburg:
You can loan me for my shoe business and I will give you a return of thirty percent monthly . I design brogue shoes , and I don't really have much cost, we can even use the money to totally do some exclusive design and sale and you can turn over the cash everytime we finish selling the collection we designed for you. Call 08059149648 for further discussions, I'm currently looking for 250k, to initialize our first mass output but we can do with little and grow. Thanks
we have a reliable sales strategy too that will yield good turn over every month.
Re: Which Kind Of Business Can I Start With #50,000 by Toyolad(m): 8:58am On Jun 25, 2017
kess1:

Enjoy.

I'm interested.. 09
Re: Which Kind Of Business Can I Start With #50,000 by lajoshua: 10:05am On Jun 25, 2017
Please lalasticlala help get this to front page.

Thanks
Re: Which Kind Of Business Can I Start With #50,000 by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 25, 2017
vickyblase2:

Because of you, I'm going to write a well detailed article for it. Just give me today to write about it. Will make it as simple and easy as possible.

1 Like

Re: Which Kind Of Business Can I Start With #50,000 by vickyblase2(m): 10:58am On Jun 25, 2017
Thanks sir..i would be expecting it
EntMirror:

Because of you, I'm going to write a well detailed article for it. Just give me today to write about it. Will make it as simple and easy as possible.
Re: Which Kind Of Business Can I Start With #50,000 by kess1(m): 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
Toyolad:

I'm interested.. 09078844159

Pls whatsapp me on +2347033991211. Thanks
Re: Which Kind Of Business Can I Start With #50,000 by kess1(m): 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
vickyblase2:
Is it a pyramid scheme

Nope. It's a real business.
Re: Which Kind Of Business Can I Start With #50,000 by vickyblase2(m): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
I have sent u a message on whatsapp
kess1:

Nope. It's a real business.
Re: Which Kind Of Business Can I Start With #50,000 by iykepromotions: 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
Try Domain Flipping business. your capital is more than enough as each domain cost just 8.99 USD and you can resell it any amount depending on the keyword and how fast you need returns. I made my first $550 online selling a SINGLE Domain With an investment of $9 USD. Check out this FREE awareness thread for more info; www.Nairaland.Com/3430037/what-make-money-online
Re: Which Kind Of Business Can I Start With #50,000 by kess1(m): 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
vickyblase2:
I have sent u a message on whatsapp

Ok
Re: Which Kind Of Business Can I Start With #50,000 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
vickyblase2:
Thanks sir..i would be expecting it

This will help you start
http://www.entmirror.com/how-to-start-snail-farming-in-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Which Kind Of Business Can I Start With #50,000 by yemmit90: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
EntMirror:

Do you have a snail farm?
Re: Which Kind Of Business Can I Start With #50,000 by rheether(f): 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
vickyblase2:

Oga, stay away from that snail farming.
Re: Which Kind Of Business Can I Start With #50,000 by temitope28(m): 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
kess1:

Enjoy.

pls am intrested in this 07036832411
Re: Which Kind Of Business Can I Start With #50,000 by kess1(m): 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
temitope28:

pls am intrested in this 07036832411

Re: Which Kind Of Business Can I Start With #50,000 by vickyblase2(m): 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
Please do u have any experience in it
rheether:

Oga, stay away from that snail farming.
Re: Which Kind Of Business Can I Start With #50,000 by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 26, 2017
yemmit90:

Do you have a snail farm?

Not at all.. I deal mostly on importation. A business associate of mine have a snail farm. So I've enough knowledge about it. thinking of starting one soon and placing someone in charge.
Re: Which Kind Of Business Can I Start With #50,000 by Caleb5: 7:53am On Jun 26, 2017
EntMirror:

Not at all.. I deal mostly on importation. A business associate of mine have a snail farm. So I've enough knowledge about it. thinking of starting one soon and placing someone in charge.
Teach him mini importation instead sir.
Re: Which Kind Of Business Can I Start With #50,000 by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 26, 2017
Caleb5:

Teach him mini importation instead sir.

Why do you say so.? Snail farming doesn't require any technical skill or whatsoever to start. it's not capital intensive either. But if he do much want to dive into importation, I have an article on that already. it's still one of my best post till date. Technicalities in importation might be overwhelming for newbies and due to dollar exchange, he might not pull out successful unless under an expert importer. Snail farming is the best for now.

1 Like

Re: Which Kind Of Business Can I Start With #50,000 by yemmit90: 8:14am On Jun 26, 2017
EntMirror:

ok
Re: Which Kind Of Business Can I Start With #50,000 by vickyblase2(m): 8:42am On Jun 26, 2017
Please the link to the article of mini importation...thanks sir
EntMirror:

Why do you say so.? Snail farming doesn't require any technical skill or whatsoever to start. it's not capital intensive either. But if he do much want to dive into importation, I have an article on that already. it's still one of my best post till date. Technicalities in importation might be overwhelming for newbies and due to dollar exchange, he might not pull out successful unless under an expert importer. Snail farming is the best for now.
Re: Which Kind Of Business Can I Start With #50,000 by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 26, 2017
vickyblase2:
Please the link to the article of mini importation...thanks sir

See it here sir
http://www.entmirror.com/how-to-import-from-china/

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start A Palm Slippers Manufacturing Business / 10 Low Cost Business Ideas You Can Start With 100000 Naira Or Less / Have you heard of Arena Global Food Care?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.