Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

They Never Learn. Kemi Olunloyo Expose more men After they Asked For Sex. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Never Learn. Kemi Olunloyo Expose more men After they Asked For Sex. (1188 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her / Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Never Learn. Kemi Olunloyo Expose more men After they Asked For Sex. by Daminaj1(f): 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
Some days back, Kemi Olunloyo exposed a man who said he wanted to have sex with her. Today again, she exposed another randy man. Are Nigerian men so careless and to send such message to someone who expose people for a living or they are just not smart?

Discuss. grin

[size=1pt]lalasticlala[/size]

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/07/lemi-olunloyo-exposes-another-man-for.html

Re: They Never Learn. Kemi Olunloyo Expose more men After they Asked For Sex. by Daminaj1(f): 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
This woman!
Re: They Never Learn. Kemi Olunloyo Expose more men After they Asked For Sex. by locosis007(m): 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
Na new thing.

She's juz being childish.

Most females get such message from stalkers more frequent.

Make she go lick soup!!
Re: They Never Learn. Kemi Olunloyo Expose more men After they Asked For Sex. by Daminaj1(f): 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
locosis007:
Na new thing.

Make she go lick soup!!

Is it ok that most females get such messages though? Are they (we) sexual objects? How come most men do not get such messages. Perhaps there is a point to her #ENdmaleprostitution movement?
Re: They Never Learn. Kemi Olunloyo Expose more men After they Asked For Sex. by Afrok(m): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
Seriously? shocked So there are many mad men around living with sane people, than those we see on rags and dirty places undecided

Someone who behaves like a yabaleft escapee is the same person u wanna have sex with? Damn... he's not even concerned about his dickk been bitten off cheesy
Re: They Never Learn. Kemi Olunloyo Expose more men After they Asked For Sex. by Afrok(m): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
locosis007:
Na new thing.

Make she go lick soup!!
chai...

Re: They Never Learn. Kemi Olunloyo Expose more men After they Asked For Sex. by TPAND(f): 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
Gutter men making Kemi feel like a star. I'd rather go on some Vaseline adventure than get on Kemi for a billion dollars.
Re: They Never Learn. Kemi Olunloyo Expose more men After they Asked For Sex. by Hassanjj(m): 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
Spiritual konji in action
Re: They Never Learn. Kemi Olunloyo Expose more men After they Asked For Sex. by balash(m): 7:34am On Jul 14, 2016
Smh

This Dirty thing just looking for attention, Every lady on social media gets this stupid I love you or I want to have sex spam messege from randy idiots, it's not a new thing anymore. This Madam just be smoking on cheap cigarettes
Re: They Never Learn. Kemi Olunloyo Expose more men After they Asked For Sex. by Daminaj1(f): 9:48am On Jul 14, 2016
balash:
Smh

This Dirty thing just looking for attention, Every lady on social media gets this stupid I love you or I want to have sex spam message from randy idiots, it's not a new thing anymore. This Madam just be smoking on cheap cigarettes

Maybe she wants to stop it? It is actually not ok. Whether she can is another story but perhaps she believes this is how she can do it.
Re: They Never Learn. Kemi Olunloyo Expose more men After they Asked For Sex. by balash(m): 10:07am On Jul 14, 2016
Daminaj1:

Maybe she wants to stop it? It is actually not ok. Whether she can is another story but perhaps she believes this is how she can do it.

Well I understand you, but we see her more as a crazy lady, so anything coming from her ain't worthy
Re: They Never Learn. Kemi Olunloyo Expose more men After they Asked For Sex. by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 14, 2016
Her reply is funny gan.
It seems you stay in Nigeria,go find prostitutes;they come out at night grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Checkout 13 Nollywood Actors Who Had Once Acted A Female Role (pics) / Best Birthday Messages Compilation, Add Urs For People Who Needs Them / Photos , Meet The Woman Who Broke The World Records For Most Tattoos On The Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.